Duke4.net Forums: Aussie Ass Slapping Anger! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Aussie Ass Slapping Anger!  "Rant!"

Aussie Ass Slapping Anger!

Anyone seen this : ???

I know you all have, Im Australian btw... yep, really embarrised about our backward country. So I thought it was my duty to bring this to your attention. Apparently, slapping women on the arse isnt ok in Duke Nukem? But, apparently this is ok (00:27)

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Getting points for slapping women? Gee i just love it when you have people talking about games that haven't played the game that they are talking about. You get points for getting her back to the base... hell sometimes the other players suck so much you don't even need to slap her.

I love how the guy with the weird eye is very vague... "more and more stuff" and "not absolute but.." i hate when people do that. Fact is usually when they do that they have very flimsy findings, why don't they just say the truth "we don't like this game because we don't like how it portrays women". Its also very ironic how they say women are not things to be slapped, but they talk about us men like they are animals that need to be trained. Fuck them.

Also your not the only person who lives in a country like this... this happens in America all the time.

User is offline   Stabs 

lol i like how she says

"you actually played it" before addressing the 1st dude

:)

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Haha not even 30 seconds in and they already mix up Capture the Babe with Duke Nukem's Titty City plus some other stuff which isn't in the game.

Still this is great publicity, too bad teenage boys (the people who buy the game) don't watch that show because it's sooo boring.

Edit: oh boy, the first person they introduce is from IGN... that explains everything...

This post has been edited by Micky C: 01 July 2011 - 09:46 PM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

It reminds me of the media watchdogs who claimed that Duke Nukem got points for killing the pod women in DN3D.

Aren't "blatant lies" something that journalists are supposed to avoid? :)

The guy from IGN said they barely let him get a word in.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostBenjamin Foley, on 01 July 2011 - 10:08 PM, said:

The guy from IGN said they barely let him get a word in.

Where did he say that? I thought he spoke quite a bit considering he was only part of a segment on a morning news-type show. He actually spoke at two separate times. Although it was good to hear that he was actually defending the game to some extent.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostBenjamin Foley, on 01 July 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

I know you all have, Im Australian btw... yep, really embarrised about our backward country.

Hahaha, backward? Yeah, kinda. Not really though.

America: Where senseless violence is okay but if a semi black titty pops out during a Super Bowl game every Baby Boomer dipshit has to bitch about "the children" even though said Baby Boomers no longer have any kids under the age of 13.

View PostThe Mighty Bison, on 01 July 2011 - 10:03 PM, said:

It reminds me of the media watchdogs who claimed that Duke Nukem got points for killing the pod women in DN3D.

Aren't "blatant lies" something that journalists are supposed to avoid? :)

Ha! The mainstream media being honest? It ain't 1975 anymore, bro. Everything must be sensationalized, profitable, and dumbed down. Investigative journalism and integrity died along with Walter Cronkite and Peter Jennings.

This is what happens when news outlets are no longer independent and are purchased by conglomerates like News Corp., Comcast and General Electric. It's all about power and money, baby. Power and money. This is a worldwide problem.

This post has been edited by Descent: 02 July 2011 - 02:37 AM

View PostBenjamin Foley, on 01 July 2011 - 01:00 PM, said:

Aussie Ass Slapping Anger!

Anyone seen this : ???

No I didn't see this until now but I bet this tv show alone sold 1000 if not 10.000 more DNF copies to people that want to experience a game with the mentioned things in it :)

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 02 July 2011 - 07:58 AM

Man, most girls like the attention from an asssmacker.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options