Duke4.net Forums: Can't skip splash screen in r7874 with esc. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can't skip splash screen in r7874 with esc.

I can skip the nuke simbol and the 3DRealms one, but not the 3rd one. Spacebar and enter can skip all 3 of them, escape and other keys only the first two.

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 01 August 2019 - 10:10 AM

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Confirmed from my side.

Bump. made even worse in r7884, now only spacebar and enter skips the intro videos (all 3 of them) rest of the keys don't do anything.

Also a little clipping i found

This post has been edited by Lazy Dog: 03 August 2019 - 09:01 PM

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

Both issues confirmed and still persisting in 7888.

r7893 still the same.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

r7894 adds Esc to these screens. Please let me know if there is any further weirdness here.

Escape works now, thanks. But the window clipping in e1l1 is still a thing.

User is offline   Mark 

Left mouse clicks used to work just like the esc key. Instant switch to the next screen. It hasn't worked right for a while and still doesn't. In the latest release today, I click the mouse button but the skip to the next screen is delayed by a second or so. ( Esc key works as it should now. )

For instance. In older versions if I start clicking the instant I see the nuke logo it takes less than 2 seconds to get to the menu screen with "load game, save game, etc..."

In newest version it takes about 5-6 seconds.

This post has been edited by Mark: 07 August 2019 - 11:47 AM

Can confirm that, right click works fine.

User is offline   Mark 

It started between 7811 and 7874. If it hasn't already, I'll bisect to find where it started.

I could get used to right clicking instead of left, so if I'm the only one complaining don't bother. I just got used to left clicking all the way to the starting of the map.

This post has been edited by Mark: 07 August 2019 - 12:02 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

7899 should fix left clicking.

User is offline   Mark 

Thanks buddy ( smooches ) :lol:

That was quick service. Could you have Polymer optimized by dinner time? Thanks. :dukecigar:

This post has been edited by Mark: 07 August 2019 - 12:10 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options