Duke4.net Forums: 7621 changes skybox to solid blue in Polymer - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

7621 changes skybox to solid blue in Polymer

User is online   Mark 

The maps in my project are using a custom skybox on tile 439. With 7621 the skyboxes are all a solid light blue color like vanilla tile 199. Polymer and 32bit color. They show properly in Polymost.

This post has been edited by Mark: 30 April 2019 - 06:14 AM

User is offline   pogokeen 

• EDuke32 Developer

Thanks reporting that bug. I've fixed the issue in r7622.

User is online   Mark 

I played around in my current project and couldn't see any new glitches, at least under Polymer. So this might be my new "stable" release for now. I'll try it in some other WIP projects for a final judgement.

This post has been edited by Mark: 30 April 2019 - 12:08 PM

• EDuke32 Developer

Sounds good. Let me know if you run into any other graphical issues & I will take a look <_<

User is online   Mark 

A minor but noticable issue I reported earlier this year or late last year ( I'd have to find the post with the revision number ) was during playback of the custom logo.ivf file for the HHR project, the audio lagged slightly behind the video. Polymost and Polymer. I know it was after 6927 because I checked just now and that one worked fine.

This post has been edited by Mark: 30 April 2019 - 02:30 PM

• EDuke32 Developer

I'll take a look!

User is online   Mark 

I had no luck in finding the original post with possibly the offending revision number. <_<

This post has been edited by Mark: 01 May 2019 - 07:02 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options