Duke4.net Forums: Switching on polymer lights and ambient sound - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Switching on polymer lights and ambient sound

User is offline   uLTra 

Hey,

I searched in these forums (and the internet) but didn't find a thread or post about it. If I overlooked one please delete my post or merge both together. But I would like to share what I found out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I discovered a way to turn on Polymer lights with Switches / Touchplates. This even works with ambient sound.

All you need to activate it is the ACTIVATORLOCKED Sprite in the sector of your poly light.
Side effect is, you always get the unlocked/locked message unless you deactivate messages or delete it in the user.con.

Attached Image: capt0002.png
Attached Image: capt0003.png

There are two things I haven't figured out by now:

#1 How to have polymer lights already turned on from the beginning
#2 How to turn off the music again

For #1 you can alternatively place a touchplate somewhere in the map where the player has to walk through in order to turn on the lights.

You can have a look by yourself. I put the map in the attachments. And maybe someone can figure out how to turn off the music

Attached File(s)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options