Duke4.net Forums: Duke 2070 - Speedrun DEMO - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke 2070 - Speedrun DEMO  "My quick playthrough of the map"

User is offline   Sanek 

Remember the map called Duke 2070 by Porco Perro? I decided to give it a solid play yesterday, and completed it without a cheat. I done it in 1 hr 1 m and 49 seconds.
I still remember where all the keys are, so I recorded a demo file (about 8 mins total), because a lot of people seems to get dissapointed in this map because they can't find anything. I hope this demo helps you. This is your chance to see how the real pro play! You must admit that I'm the king of playing this map! Feel free to comment.
I also attached my version of eduke32 that I use while playing - download it too if you can't run the demo. Enjoy!

Download: http://www.mediafire...d/Duke+2070.zip

This post has been edited by Sanek: 07 January 2016 - 03:50 PM

User is offline   Perro Seco 

Almost two years late, but I would like to thank Sanek for this speedrun.

When I made the map I thought it would be easy to find Duke's apartment. I also placed a limo near the start with a shotgun in the trunk and a secret room above the Duke Burger with a chaingun cannon, but some players missed these weapons, making the gameplay excessively hard. The first minute of the speedrun shows how to start the map with a decent equipment.

By the way, the final battle through the bathroom door was epic. :rolleyes: :P

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

What's wrong with just uploading this on YouTube?

User is offline   Mark 

Maybe he's like me and doesn't have a YT account or fast enough computer to record with good framerate.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostMark, on 20 October 2018 - 06:09 PM, said:

Maybe he's like me and doesn't have a YT account or fast enough computer to record with good framerate.

With the demo, someone else could easily record and upload it.

User is offline   Perro Seco 

I don't know about Sanek, but I don't have a decent program/computer to record it.

However, I was thinking about playing the map in coop mode with a fellow who has a cool page full of Duke 3D maps, so he can record the walkthrough and upload it there.

User is offline   Sanek 

This map was a blast Perro, with HUGE replayability factor. :P

I don't have any intetion to record this demo for a youtube video, I'm sorry. :rolleyes:

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options