Duke4.net Forums: [HELP!] Looking for very old collection of addons for Duke Nukem 3D! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[HELP!] Looking for very old collection of addons for Duke Nukem 3D!  "Duke Nukem 3D Addons Collection"

So recently, I remembered something I used to play couple of years ago... it was a huge collection of addons called "Duke Nukem HRP MasterFaster Collection". Even back then it was hard to find. I was wondering if anyone kept that addon collection, it might come in handy...
Thanks in advance.

User is offline   Mark 

I found this in a Google search. http://residencelapi...-9masterfaster/

The trick is they vary, depending on where you get them. The last version is v11.6 and I think it's from 2011/12. It literally includes 99% of the TC's combined with Eduke, + Multiplayer configured properly.

Lmao, that page is asking for my personal router info, which seems legit. Can't download it from that page. Thanks for looking into it.
I managed to find something but it's on KickAss which means... it doesn't work... obviously:

(v11.6):
https://tor-cr.org/8...84386AECE9862B6

(v10.7)
https://suptorrent.c...-t3025071.html#

This post has been edited by MatthewPatel: 01 July 2018 - 07:26 AM

Ok, so I managed to find v10.6 somewhere in my old archives at home. You'd be surprised what kind of stuff I found... not only does it include most of Duke's TC's up till late 2009 with HRP, but it has Duke64 mod somehow aswell... and as far as I remember that wasn't out till like 2012/13. Which is quiet odd, unless there was a Duke64 mod from somewhere before... O.o

It includes a version of Polymer too, which is around v4.2 What's good about it, is the fact most addons work, flawlessly. My question is...:

Does anyone know how to fix widescreen issues on newer builds of Eduke32. Because that widescreen option doesn't scale fonts nor that background, it only scales the game itself.

Would appreciate that. I just noticed it while playing on the older build, the older build has a problem with white letters all over the place (that could be due to drivers I'm using, which are newer).

Any suggestions?

This post has been edited by MatthewPatel: 02 July 2018 - 02:18 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Do not use, spread, or advertise MasterFaster's compilations. They are warez packs.

Besides that, they bundle many outdated versions of source ports and mods, including my own mods. It makes life difficult to have to deal with support requests for obsolete stuff.

Do not use old EDuke32 versions "just because".

View PostMatthewPatel, on 02 July 2018 - 01:37 AM, said:

Does anyone know how to fix widescreen issues on newer builds of Eduke32. Because that widescreen option doesn't scale fonts nor that background, it only scales the game itself.

There are no widescreen issues in EDuke32. Leave the widescreen option set to On. "Scaling" is not the correct thing to do to UI elements such as the HUD and fonts. If you would prefer to have the menu background stretched, enter the console command hud_bgstretch 1.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options