Duke4.net Forums: I'm going to Texas! - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I'm going to Texas!  "Meetups?"

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

I'm going to San Antonio, Texas to visit my brother and his family and our new niece and their other children. I know some of you fine folk are in the area maybe we can arrange some kind of meetup(s)? Let me know and I'll try to connect once we're there and organize something to head out to certain areas if possible.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Interesting idea for a game Posted Image Oh wait...

You might want to have this moved to the 'general discussion' forum.

User is offline   CruX 

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 30 June 2017 - 09:45 AM, said:

I'm going to San Antonio, Texas to visit my brother and his family and our new niece and their other children. I know some of you fine folk are in the area maybe we can arrange some kind of meetup(s)? Let me know and I'll try to connect once we're there and organize something to head out to certain areas if possible.

I literally just moved there earlier this week. Small world.

I'm in Austin. Not too active here but would definitely dig a Texas Duke fan meet up.

• The Sarien Encounter

Lol I totally had it in my mind to put this in the General thread. I must have just seen "General" and since it's the forum I visit more often just clicked it without thinking. If someone could move it that'd be great.

• The Sarien Encounter

So we had a lot of plans over these two weeks of stuff to fit into our schedule, but I managed to squeeze in meeting up with NeverSawFreeWilly last night for a few hours. Thanks for driving all that distance! We were having a great conversation and then I got a call asking when I'm coming home. It was after midnight. I thought it would at least be 10:30 or something. Anyway, great time. Hopefully can do it again sometime.

User is offline   Sanek 

Are you a sheepman or cattleman? Don't forget your six shooter before walking into saloon! You have to choose your side, otherwise there's gonna be a showdown in a good ole town! :P

This post has been edited by Sanek: 13 July 2017 - 08:31 AM

Can confirm... MusicallyInspired is NOT a bot and has a very nice hat.

He tolerated some trashy bbq and talking over hot tea in a trashy southern diner. It was a shock to find it was past midnight. He didn't once try to convert me to Canadianism either.

Whoa... Canadianism doesn't register as a misspelled word.

Next time you're coming to Austin for a full day.

• The Sarien Encounter

I've got a passport with 8 years left on it and I intend to use it more often.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options