Duke4.net Forums: Introducing GOG Connect - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Introducing GOG Connect

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

SR2 is poorly optimized, but it does work/run. And there's a user/fan made patch you can get that fixes up some issues.

I own it on Steam and haven't put much time into it but the time I did put into it I didn't have any issues I wouldn't normally expect from a (GTA3 clone) game of the era.

User is offline   NY00123 

GOG Connect currently offers "Renowned Explorers: International Society" (which seems related to the release of a DLC for the game) - https://www.gog.com/connect

This post has been edited by NY00123: 10 May 2017 - 01:23 PM

User is offline   Lunick 

40 new GOG Connect titles just went live, I'd list them all but that would be a fairly big list.

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Excellent.

Hmm...weird. It seems to think I don't own Downwell on Steam but I in fact do.

EDIT: Even weirder. Steam also doesn't seem to think I own Downwell. At least, not according to its store. It is in my Steam games list. Did Downwell get pulled and relaunched or something so that the title entries don't match up perhaps?

EDIT 2: Ok, never mind. Finally showed up as available on GOG Connect and apparently I wasn't logged into the Steam store in the Steam client. Must be a lot of traffic. Anyway, got it.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 06 June 2017 - 04:26 PM

User is offline   NY00123 

Thanks for mentioning this. Surprisingly I've gotten a GOG.com copy of one game (rather than zero)... being Amnesia: The Dark Descent.

Just a reminder for all of you: You may have to set the Steam profile's visibility to "public" before loading the GOG Connect page, or else it may fail to figure out which games you have in your Steam account.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options