Posted Image
Posted Image

SAY HELLO TO MY CHEERY FRIEND.
Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Posted Image

User is offline   Mark 

I kept last year's promise to myself about not waiting until the last minute to do my tax returns. I did them this morning. A full 3 days early. :blink:

User is online   Lunick 

Posted Image

User is offline   HiPolyBash 

Posted Image

User is online   Lunick 

I'm sure he gets annoyed by people comparing Battleborn and Overwatch all the time but... that's just rude of him.

User is offline   HiPolyBash 

Everyone should follow Randy on Twitter. It's free entertainment.

Posted Image

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Posted Image

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Just watched Air Force One for the first time in about 10 years it must be....still a darn good movie. I realized why I liked it so much, though. It's basically Die Hard on a plane. With Harrison Ford. And Gary Oldman (very underrated actor).

User is offline   Fox 

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 20 April 2017 - 08:17 PM, said:

Gary Oldman (very underrated actor).

What makes you say Garry Oldman is underrated? I hear people say he's one of the best actors ever all over the place. Not to mention he's been in a lot of high profile movies like the Dark Knight Trilogy so he's not exactly out of the public spotlight.

• The Sarien Encounter

He's always around but, I don't know, I just feel like he doesn't get a lot of exposure or public attention for some reason. I'm happy to be wrong. Like, no one's ever really excited about the next Gary Oldman movie.

This post has been edited by MusicallyInspired: 21 April 2017 - 07:08 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

The problem with Gary Oldman is that he does his job so well that you forget you're watching Gary Oldman Posted Image

Now that I think about it, I can't recall him being the lead character in much, he tends to be known for his supporting roles.

User is offline   Fox 

Posted Image

View PostMicky C, on 21 April 2017 - 08:03 PM, said:

The problem with Gary Oldman is that he does his job so well that you forget you're watching Gary Oldman Posted Image

That statement exactly. I know full well that I have seen and even liked of movies with Oldman in them, but I cannot place him in them no matter how hard I try and would have to watch them again to actually remember who he was. I remember the characters just fine, just not who played them.

User is offline   X-Vector 

He's somewhat 'in disguise' in Nolan's Batman films, but I find it hard to believe that folks wouldn't recognise Oldman in his roles in Léon or The Fifth Element.

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

I've always thought him as one of the like top 20 highest profile actors in Hollywood, how can you think he's underrated is beyond me.

User is offline   Forge 

Posted Image

• The Sarien Encounter

Like I said, I'm happy to be wrong. And that is true that he mostly does supporting roles and bad guys.

User is offline   Jeff 

Saw someone I went to elementary school with (as well as a former neighbor) on a Pattison ad sign today.

Had her name posted on it, and so everything brought back memories.

*looks at sign* *reads name*

OMG, I know who that is. I went to school with her.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 22 April 2017 - 10:34 PM

I see people I was at both Primary and Secondary school with all the time. Usually either when I ask to speak to a manager in stores, when I yell at kids for running into me or when I go out of town and kick over rich people's lawn ornaments.

It's pretty cool because they usually recognize me instantly, you can tell by the look in their eyes that they've had this deep loathing festering away for all those years. I love it when I leave an impression.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostHigh Treason, on 22 April 2017 - 08:49 PM, said:

I love it when I leave an impression.

That you could probably afford your own lawn ornaments if you stop spending money getting to their neighborhood / town to kick over theirs?

Walking doesn't cost anything, nor does hitching a ride, usually, and even then it isn't a monetary cost. Besides, I do have my own lawn ornaments.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by High Treason: 22 April 2017 - 08:59 PM

User is offline   Forge 

It takes time to walk everywhere, and time=money.
Also the typical fair for a hitch is ass, gas, or grass - you weren't supplying monetary support. weed / gas cost money. ergo you weren't supplying weed / gas. We're left with one option...........

Posted Image

time to butt polish the hood. never mind the adam's apple and extra chromosome.

This post has been edited by Forge: 22 April 2017 - 09:56 PM

I don't see how time costs anything, or it doesn't cost me anything - I get paid the same amount every month regardless of whether I sit on my ass or not. Some day I may be old and unable to walk, in fact there was a time when I was unable to walk at all, so I may as well enjoy it while I can instead of wasting it.

Edit: The more I think about it, the more I believe that it actually costs less to walk somewhere than it does to sit at home all day. If I'm at home I will be using a lot of electricity, if I am not home then only a few low power devices are using electricity. Electricity costs money, around 20p kWh last time I checked plus some other charges which about double the cost. The tread on my shoes doesn't cost that much.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 22 April 2017 - 09:57 PM

User is offline   Forge 

some people think the same thing about masturbation

Posted Image

Your statement makes little sense and all I can guess is that you are attempting to communicate an issue which bothers you.

Luckily I have my own house so I can masturbate as much as I want without bothering anybody, except perhaps the neighbours as the walls are almost certainly thin enough for them to hear it. But that's their problem, if they don't like it then they should stop listening.

User is offline   Forge 

It doesn't matter if you fap at home, fap on your old school mate's lawn ornaments, or just sit still in a corner. You still get the same check regardless. You're being paid for your time, not effort or production. Ergo time=money. Ergo-ergo time+walking+fapping+kicking lawn ornaments=money.

This post has been edited by Forge: 23 April 2017 - 07:24 AM

View PostForge, on 23 April 2017 - 07:23 AM, said:

It doesn't matter if you fap at home, fap on your old school mate's lawn ornaments, or just sit still in a corner. You still get the same check regardless. You're being paid for your time, not effort or production. Ergo time=money. Ergo-ergo time+walking+fapping+kicking lawn ornaments=money.

Thanks for sharing that cunthead :blink:

Build some confidence & you won't need that, I'm a womanizer so would never fap much less brag about it.

I used to respect you damn it..... pull you shit together.

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options