• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

You made it! I trust with 10 fingers, 10 toes and 2 eyeballs intact.
What are you going to do with all your new found free time? Gotta keep from gettin' fat and falling apart somehow :lol:

ps. if you have any excess money, American dollars convert over into Canadian dollars quite nicely and I'm not above taking donations. 65 is a bit less than 32 years away for me.

This post has been edited by Robman: 09 December 2016 - 06:23 AM

User is offline   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

View PostMark., on 05 December 2016 - 04:10 PM, said:

Something odd happened at work this afternoon. All of a sudden I noticed while talking my throat was getting scratchy. Within another 10 minutes or so my voice started dropping way low. I don't know how many of you remember my voice in my Graveyard project but it definitely is not considered low or bassy. Here is a small sound clip I just recorded of my voice a few minutes ago. I have a good sound system connected to my computer and the low frequency content really stands out. I like doing voices for my projects. I wish I had a use for this voice before it disappears. Maybe I should record some low zombie groans in case I ever make another map for Decay.

Caleb, is that you?

User is offline   Mark 

View PostRobman, on 09 December 2016 - 06:17 AM, said:

You made it! I trust with 10 fingers, 10 toes and 2 eyeballs intact.
What are you going to do with all your new found free time? Gotta keep from gettin' fat and falling apart somehow :lol:

ps. if you have any excess money, American dollars convert over into Canadian dollars quite nicely and I'm not above taking donations. 65 is a bit less than 32 years away for me.

I blew the dust off of my Total Gym workout machine. I haven't been on it for about 5-6 years. With the exception of a minor back ache earlier this year that still bugs me I have stayed in good shape. I have lots of hobbies include the game creation here. I'm into buying, restoring and selling the antique wood radios from the 20's and 30's and a friend of mine is a power seller of electronics of all kinds locally and on Ebay and he is looking for someone to fix and help sell his stuff. I used to do that for him and it was enough work to be considered another part time job. I'll probably get back to playing guitar and recording songs more often than I have been lately. I have plenty to choose from. Its just a matter of ambition.

P.S. I think I'll take a nap.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: giphy.gif

This post has been edited by Mark.: 09 December 2016 - 11:37 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Posted Image

User is offline   Mark 

Early December and already I have had to shovel snow 2 days in a row. I spit at you Spirit of Winter. :lol:

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Yep, we got about 6" of fresh snowfall here, yesterday/today. I have 4x4 so I don't care hehe.
I went for a drive last night before anything was plowed..lots of people in the ditch and mangled guardrails.. good ol' winter shenanigans.

This post has been edited by Robman: 12 December 2016 - 07:46 AM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostMark., on 09 December 2016 - 04:15 AM, said:

Oh boy. I can hardly wait. In about 4 hours I will be retired and living a life of leisure. WOO HOO.

Suck it down bitches. :lol:

Enjoy what I'm sure is a well earned break. Nice that you're looking forward to it, some people dread retirement, I won't life is interesting.

User is offline   Jeff 

Not a whole lot of snow, but lots of frigid -35 C temperatures (with windchill) in the last week.

Supposed to warm up to -1 C by Monday.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Western Canada is more of a dry cold than Ontario and further east. British Columbia is a damp cold too, a certain part of BC is shielded by mountains and doesn't get much snow.. or some such shit.
The older I get, the more I hate winter and its inhospitable ways.

This post has been edited by Robman: 14 December 2016 - 11:30 AM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostRobman, on 14 December 2016 - 11:28 AM, said:

Western Canada is more of a dry cold than Ontario and further east. British Columbia is a damp cold too, a certain part of BC is shielded by mountains and doesn't get much snow.. or some such shit.

Same here, but hey,
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Hank: 14 December 2016 - 11:46 AM

Duke Nukem is a black people invention, and all you white imperialist shits just know steal ideas! :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is so ridicolous that it may appear from one of those extreme right-wing satire publications attempting to do charlie hebdo-esque jokes on how black people sees white people, unfortunately it is all from an official 1968 black phanters coloring book. http://www.vice.com/...-black-panthers

Paradoxically that makes it EVEN more laughable.

User is offline   Jeff 

View PostRobman, on 14 December 2016 - 11:28 AM, said:

This winter is supposed to be a la nina, while last winter was a warmer el nino one.

There seems to be a bit of a polar vortex at work this year.

The eastern provinces probably get a wetter cold due to the moisture from the Great Lakes, Hudson's Bay and such.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 17 December 2016 - 08:31 PM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Posted Image

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Or...OR.....Sonic enjoys the chase and lets him get away. Freaky little guy. Letting all those innocent animals suffer for his amusement. Sonic is the real villain.

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

User is offline   Striker 

• Auramancer

Posted Image

User is offline   Jeff 

January 30 1933.

User is offline   X-Vector 

What about my father's birthdate?

Oh, I believe something else happened.

User is offline   Sledgehammer 

• Once you start doubting, there's no end to it

Sounds like non-direct sequel to Prometheus and a soft reboot at the same time with Xeno and banging in it which is overused trope in horror movies. Don't know if it's trailer, it doesn't look atmospheric as well (actually had some AvP vibe).

Guess it really was supposed to be Prometheus 2 and then they decided to scrap that and make this which is why it probably looks kinda meh, I believe Prometheus performed badly so they probably want to play safe this time. I like Alien universe, but honestly I'd rather see a movie about Engineers, the first Prometheus left a lot of unanswered questions and it had big potential.

Considering they also prepare sequel to Aliens (yeah, ignoring both 3 and 4), hopefully SEGA will make new Alien FPS game too and won't give it to a bunch of retards so they could ruin it like Gearbox did with Colonial Marines (it had such a great potential, developers had access to everything related to Aliens, especially unreleased material).

User is offline   Lunick 

Romero talking about Daikatana in 1997.

Bonus: Carmack talking about Quake 2 (includes footage of the late Paul Steed).

This post has been edited by Mr. Tibbs: 01 January 2017 - 03:16 PM

User is offline   Jeff 

Probably about time to get out my electric dust blower. Not sure when I last cleaned my case. Probably a few months ago.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: hotCPU.jpg

This post has been edited by Jeff: 31 December 2016 - 07:00 PM

Posted Image

User is offline   Jeff 

Not sure if HD one is a cat or...something entirely different.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 31 December 2016 - 10:28 PM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostMr. Tibbs, on 31 December 2016 - 10:15 PM, said:

Posted Image

Wow this is so true.

User is offline   Hank 

Posted Image

Artist vs Artist I say. One either has talent or not. :lol:

User is offline   HulkNukem 

View PostMr. Tibbs, on 30 December 2016 - 10:38 PM, said:

Romero talking about Daikatana in 1997.

Bonus: Carmack talking about Quake 2 (includes footage of the late Paul Steed).

Is it me or do half the youtube videos here not work?
The Carmack video here works but not the Romero one.
Lunick's video on this page doesn't work either.

This post has been edited by HulkNukem: 01 January 2017 - 02:42 PM

View PostHulkNukem, on 01 January 2017 - 02:42 PM, said:

Is it me or do half the youtube videos here not work?
The Carmack video here works but not the Romero one.
Lunick's video on this page doesn't work either.

It must be because we linked videos using time stamps for the relevant material.

User is offline   brownfarted 

• The Original Shitposter

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options