• « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

View PostHigh Treason, on 16 October 2016 - 08:31 AM, said:

On Windows 10 Pro now and never looking back, despised 7ista from the start, it was slow and buggy. Windows 10 is snappy as hell and seems very stable. The new interface is really quick to use too as I can easily get to Vegas/Capture/Browser right from the start, everything seems to run smoother and it just makes sense. Definitely made up for the blunders in Windows 8.

I have a Windows 10 enterprise key, but I haven't used it yet. No need for it. I slipstream updates into my ISO's and it does seem to improve performance, honestly.

This post has been edited by Person of Color: 17 October 2016 - 09:29 PM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostHigh Treason, on 16 October 2016 - 08:31 AM, said:

On Windows 10 Pro now and never looking back, despised 7ista from the start, it was slow and buggy. Windows 10 is snappy as hell and seems very stable. The new interface is really quick to use too as I can easily get to Vegas/Capture/Browser right from the start, everything seems to run smoother and it just makes sense. Definitely made up for the blunders in Windows 8.

That's interesting, I've had the opposite experience. I noticed certain elements of the interface significantly slower than Win7. Like clicking on the start menu or drag/copying files across folders/windows. It takes a second for them to pop-in. Basically anything to do with the metro interface takes a second to happen sometimes. For dragging files, every time. Never had that problem in 7.

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostJeff, on 17 October 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:

I've read from cannibals that ass doesn't taste very good. It's quite hard too compared to other parts of the body.

I don't know what is more disturbing...a cannibal willingly divulging such information, or you having stumbled across it. ;)

User is offline   Jeff 

The former.

User is offline   LkMax 

Random vent of the day: Damn if the Zdoom forum is not so full of ban-happy over-sensitive pussies. ;)
I had to say it somewhere, have a nice day.

Can't be as ban happy as Vogons, from what I can gather, I'm banned because I speak a slightly different dialect of English to the one they wanted. Honesty helps too, they didn't much like that.

@MusicallyInspired; Yeah, that's true, but then when it actually starts doing whatever action you've committed it goes much faster. I think that effect can be disabled but it hasn't bothered me enough to look into it yet.

User is offline   Lunick 

Two friends of mine launched two games on different platforms today.
Orwell on Steam. The first episode can be played via the demo
Posted Image
Harvest on iOS.
Posted Image

User is offline   HulkNukem 

My very first game has been Greenlit on Steam and will be released sometime this year.
Its a little 2D local/online fighting game similar to Smash Bros, but it different gametypes like Volleyball.
Currently getting the online working with Steamworks so instead of typing IP addresses you can just join eachother either through friendslist or through a lobby browser.
Also thinking about adding a couple dedicated servers depending on how popular the game is; I want to make servers that are dedicated to one game mode (for instance, 2 on 2 volleyball matches) where one match is played at a time and other players queue up, if you win you stay, if you lose you go to the back of the queue, and there would be a leaderboard showing the top players of the server and a chat window, and also having 24/7 Twitch streams.
Not sure if all of this will be able to make it in, but I sure hope so!

Just wanted to throw this out there instead of making a separate corner for it (errr, thread)
https://youtu.be/QuFIkuuao4Q
This is from a build that is about 3 months old; a lot of the bugs and issues have been fixed/changed

This post has been edited by HulkNukem: 22 October 2016 - 05:57 PM

User is offline   Lunick 

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostLunick, on 22 October 2016 - 06:27 PM, said:

Front page material.

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

• The Sarien Encounter

So I became one of "those guys" and started a let's play. First game is The Witness. It's more than anything an excuse for motivating me to actually finish all the games I own that I haven't finished yet (which are many).

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Posted Image

User is offline   Malgon 

Holy shit, I never realised you could see his mouth!

View PostMusicallyInspired, on 23 October 2016 - 06:26 AM, said:

So I became one of "those guys" and started a let's play. First game is The Witness. It's more than anything an excuse for motivating me to actually finish all the games I own that I haven't finished yet (which are many).

The dreaded backlog. Every gamer has one. ;)

Spoiler

• "Dick Nasty"

This got deleted from the "Useless, Unsuccessful, and/or Unpopular Memes" fb group, so I thought it would be right at home here. ;)

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: 3.jpg

User is offline   Kyanos 

Viewed from the outside, philosophical acceptance of an equation of Ãtman Brahman engendered racial decay. In other cultures, this decay was not consequent upon the establishment of a pervasive philosophy, but was, simply, the result of uninterrupted miscegenation among two or more races. In such cases the essential characteristics of the various races were neither elevated nor strengthened, but ended in mutual annihilation.

• Weaponized Autism

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostHendricks266, on 24 October 2016 - 11:11 AM, said:

Does that also apply to Chinese rulers?

Posted Image

• Weaponized Autism

View PostI, on 24 October 2016 - 11:29 AM, said:

Does that also apply to Chinese rulers?

Posted Image

Nice dipshit non-sequitur. Idiots get downvotes.

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostHendricks266, on 24 October 2016 - 01:01 PM, said:

Which explains why I just exhausted my daily allowance on you.

User is offline   LkMax 

View PostHendricks266, on 24 October 2016 - 01:01 PM, said:

Having a bad day? Where's your sense of humor?

• The Sarien Encounter

View PostI, on 24 October 2016 - 01:50 PM, said:

OHHHH! Burn!

• Weaponized Autism

I linked the video because it's very good. You followed up with "I'm going to say something stupid just because it popped into my head", with no attention to the substance of my post. It's like that scene from the live-action Casper movie where Casper's dad gets turned into a ghost and when Casper tries to make the family hand gesture, the dad slaps his hand around like it was a joke.

View PostI, on 24 October 2016 - 01:50 PM, said:

Downvote brigading will get your voting privileges revoked. Just ask Jhect/rasmus thorup.

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostHendricks266, on 24 October 2016 - 05:19 PM, said:

I linked the video because it's very good. You followed up with "I'm going to say something stupid just because it popped into my head", with no attention to the substance of my post. It's like that scene from the live-action Casper movie where Casper's dad gets turned into a ghost and when Casper tries to make the family hand gesture, the dad slaps his hand around like it was a joke.

Downvote brigading will get your voting privileges revoked. Just ask Jhect/rasmus thorup.

It was a fucking joke, you cunt. The only "ruler" in question now is the one that is obviously crammed all the way up your ass.

This is "The Post Thread". It's sole purpose is for people to clown around on one another and to post random and stupid shit...basically a stream of consciousness, if you will. If you felt that video you shared was exempt from being replied to with a corny and harmless pun, then start a new fucking thread for it, you loser.

• Weaponized Autism

View PostI, on 24 October 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

exempt

I didn't delete your post. I downvoted it because it sucked. You got salty and did a no-no. Deal with it.

View PostI, on 24 October 2016 - 06:11 PM, said:

harmless

More like worthless.

*Turns on the Brownfarted signal*

Posted Image

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostHendricks266, on 24 October 2016 - 06:15 PM, said:

I didn't delete your post.

Never said you did.

I downvoted it because it sucked.

That's your opinion and you had the right to exercise it...which is exactly what I did, as well.

You got salty and did a no-no.

Salty? I can see that dealing with the ever-present struggles of fifth grade have made you quite irritable around here.

I can and will down or upvote anyone I want for whatever reason I want.

Deal with it.

Oh, I will alright. I can promise you that.

More like worthless.

Which is how I'd describe your role as a moderator.

• Weaponized Autism

View PostI, on 24 October 2016 - 07:08 PM, said:

Which is how I'd describe your role as a moderator.

Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

I can see that dealing with the ever-present struggles of fifth grade have made you quite irritable around here.

Posted Image

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

I'm with Hurrrrr

I don't know why you thought using that nickname was a good idea

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options