Duke4.net Forums: The Terrific Duke Nukem Stuff Hunt - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Terrific Duke Nukem Stuff Hunt

User is offline   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Welcome to my little corner, where you will find my Duke Nukem collection. This topic is reincarnation of shelf, you will find my personal reviews and photos of Duke Nukem stuff here. I will try to be meticulously accurate with each box, figurine or a disk. Right now I own a very tiny collection, but today I'm starting to collect everything that concern Duke franchise. Posted Image

Here is the list of what I have:
    Spoiler

Right now I am hunting 2 things. Ready to sell my soul. Posted Image
  • Duke Nukem "Fully Loaded Package"
  • Duke Nukem Forever 2001 Promo DVD

If you know at least something about these things, please contact me.

If you want to sell or present me another Duke stuff, you are welcome! Contact me here via PM or my mail: vazovski.artist@gmail.com
Thanks for the attention, photos and reviews are coming soon!

This post has been edited by Vazovski: 18 September 2016 - 01:59 AM

User is offline   xMobilemux 

Went on the Duke hunt myself back in 2011 when DNF was the center of attention.

I have pretty much everything Duke related.
Posted Image
Outdated pic as I have an additional Kill a Ton box, custom Zero Hour bed cover, DNF standie and custom Duke3D standie, plus T-shirts, caps and such.

The only notable Duke items I'm missing are the Duke3D Shareware box and the 2001 DNF promol DVD.

None of which I can afford at present

• Senior Artist at TGK

View PostxMobilemux, on 18 September 2016 - 01:52 AM, said:

None of which I can afford at present

I could buy some things as you have a lot of repeating stuff.

User is offline   xMobilemux 

Sorry but I'm not selling any of my collection, I wanted to own multiple versions of different boxes.

• Senior Artist at TGK

View PostxMobilemux, on 18 September 2016 - 02:53 AM, said:

Sorry but I'm not selling any of my collection, I wanted to own multiple versions of different boxes.

Nevermind. May be somebody else can sell some stuff. Posted Image

User is offline   spessu_sb 

View PostVazovski, on 18 September 2016 - 01:40 AM, said:

[*]3D Realms box[*]

What is that? This?

Posted Image

My "collection" is very tiny.

Duke Nukem 3D US Gold release (boxes etc still intact)

Duke Nukem 64 (no boxes or manual)

Duke Nukem Time To Kill (no case, manual i think)

Duke Nukem Manhattan Project (GOG.com)

Duke Nukem Forever (Steam)

View PostVazovski, on 18 September 2016 - 03:25 AM, said:

Nevermind. May be somebody else can sell some stuff. Posted Image

What limited card edition is it that you have?

• Senior Artist at TGK

View Postspessu_sb, on 18 September 2016 - 07:39 AM, said:

What is that? This?

My "collection" is very tiny.

Duke Nukem 3D US Gold release (boxes etc still intact)

Duke Nukem 64 (no boxes or manual)

Duke Nukem Time To Kill (no case, manual i think)

Duke Nukem Manhattan Project (GOG.com)

Duke Nukem Forever (Steam)

Not this box. I also do not count digital copies of the game.

View PostDukeNukem64, on 18 September 2016 - 10:16 AM, said:

What limited card edition is it that you have?

Christmas one. I will make a review for each item soon!

Ah ok I have that as well

I'm on the hunt too : P Just recently bought a second boxed Duke3D and currently waiting for time to kill guide to arrive. It's indeed an expensive hunting lol... Especially if you want boxed expansions. And the shipping price from the US is ridiculously high. Many times way more than the product you bought.

User is offline   FistMarine 

I'm also hunting stuff. I am mostly looking for a sealed boxed US copy of Kill-a-Ton collection and probably the East Meets West box as well. They rarely show up on eBay and when they do, the auction price is very high.

Here is my current collection (also posted in the Your Duke Nukem Collection thread):
[attachment=11015:Duke Collection.jpg]

http://www.ebay.com/...NwAAOSwxg5XxHRM

Wonder if the keychain is included... I only got the DVD case manhattan project. Lucky bastards in the US always get more big box releases lol

This post has been edited by EvilEmperorZoRG {GR}: 19 September 2016 - 11:05 PM

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

I don't have a 'collection' as such. I got the Atomic Edition with box when it came out. I don't have the box any more. The only rare-ish thing I ever had was the 'Walmart' edition of Duke3D.

User is offline   Valhalla 

I've been getting back into the hunt as of late, to finish my collection as well. Ebay had a good bunch of what I was missing, but still missing some, and I may end up wanting sealed boxes of all the addons and such in the end too. Sadly those will take a good while longer to find.

I'm also getting rid of old duplicate items in my collection (Or inferior collectables as I get better ones, such as opened boxed copies as I find sealed versions.)

So if anyone is interested, I'm willing to sell some or preferably trade them for the stuff I'm missing still.

I have a good number of extra duke nukem action figures, the 1996 era resaurus ones still on card, some in mint condition as well. I have a few octabrains, a pigcop or two, and a fair number of batlelords, as well as a nightstrike duke. As for other collectables, I have boxed copies of duke 3D, a east meets west boxed set (opened), dukezone II boxed set, and some misc others I can't recall while at work.

I'm looking for sealed box sets for most off the duke stuff, except dukezone II, duke assault, duke carribean, and duke nuclear winter, which I already have. And maybe some other stuff duke related. (Not interested in anything duke forever related however.)

If interested in a swap/sale, just let me know, quite interested in finishing this collection.

PS: By the way, if you got the money to spare I found that Fully Loaded Package for sale here http://www.vgastore....-hdcp-ready-sli

This post has been edited by Valhalla: 24 September 2016 - 10:59 PM

• Senior Artist at TGK

View PostValhalla, on 24 September 2016 - 10:50 PM, said:

I've been getting back into the hunt as of late, to finish my collection as well. Ebay had a good bunch of what I was missing, but still missing some, and I may end up wanting sealed boxes of all the addons and such in the end too. Sadly those will take a good while longer to find.

I'm also getting rid of old duplicate items in my collection (Or inferior collectables as I get better ones, such as opened boxed copies as I find sealed versions.)

So if anyone is interested, I'm willing to sell some or preferably trade them for the stuff I'm missing still.

I have a good number of extra duke nukem action figures, the 1996 era resaurus ones still on card, some in mint condition as well. I have a few octabrains, a pigcop or two, and a fair number of batlelords, as well as a nightstrike duke. As for other collectables, I have boxed copies of duke 3D, a east meets west boxed set (opened), dukezone II boxed set, and some misc others I can't recall while at work.

I'm looking for sealed box sets for most off the duke stuff, except dukezone II, duke assault, duke carribean, and duke nuclear winter, which I already have. And maybe some other stuff duke related. (Not interested in anything duke forever related however.)

If interested in a swap/sale, just let me know, quite interested in finishing this collection.

PS: By the way, if you got the money to spare I found that Fully Loaded Package for sale here http://www.vgastore....-hdcp-ready-sli

OMG! Thank you so much! I have everything in a single amount, so maybe I can buy some stuff later. I need to get this Fully Loaded Package.

View PostVazovski, on 25 September 2016 - 09:53 AM, said:

OMG! Thank you so much! I have everything in a single amount, so maybe I can buy some stuff later. I need to get this Fully Loaded Package.

No problem, glad to help a fellow duke collector. ;)

goddamn hunting lol

My ebay watchlist has grown to almost 50 : P
At least 10 Duke related...

Some guy was selling Duke3D sealed for 1000$... Even if I had so much money to spent just for a game I wouldn't give him the satisfaction lol
I even said about it to Scott Miller and he said no one is gonna buy it : P
But it seems someone did lol

View PostEvilEmperorZoRG {GR}, on 26 September 2016 - 11:35 AM, said:

goddamn hunting lol

My ebay watchlist has grown to almost 50 : P
At least 10 Duke related...

Some guy was selling Duke3D sealed for 1000$... Even if I had so much money to spent just for a game I wouldn't give him the satisfaction lol
I even said about it to Scott Miller and he said no one is gonna buy it : P
But it seems someone did lol

Are you joking? I have two sealed copies. (As long as we're talking about the default duke3d box with "sealed" being the plastic stickers over the ends.)

If that's for real, I think I may need to list one on ebay. ;)

Also can't believe it but I just nabbed 3 copies of "duke does the internet in very good condition off ebay for less than $40 total.

This post has been edited by Valhalla: 26 September 2016 - 02:00 PM

A few months ago someone sold one sealed and signed by developers for erm... 1500 : D

You could try and sell one of yours... Just make sure you sign it lol

View PostEvilEmperorZoRG {GR}, on 26 September 2016 - 08:50 PM, said:

A few months ago someone sold one sealed and signed by developers for erm... 1500 : D

You could try and sell one of yours... Just make sure you sign it lol

Oh! The special limited edition one with the signed box, and duke nukem 3d mousepad and etc. Yeah that one is worth quite a bit more, especially sealed. Not $1,500... but definitely a few hundred.

I see a sealed Total Meltdown went up on ebay today, tempting, but I think it's a tad overpriced currently. (Oh and some nutjob put up a loose battlelord and nightstrike duke for $1000 each. ;) )

This post has been edited by Valhalla: 27 September 2016 - 03:01 AM

The thing is... For 200€ i will add almost 50 old games to my collection. Many of them in big boxes (Tomb Raider 2-4, XIII, Syberia etc). With 1500€ I can create a videogames museum library lol. So... I'm fine with the mac sealed Duke3D which costs 40€ : P

Oh and since I mentioned XIII. If you like the game and want it someone is selling hundreds of copies brand new and sealed for 3 dollars or so. Dunno where he found so many...
http://m.ebay.com/it...d=1886004588016

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options