Duke4.net Forums: Degeneracy of the Week - 18 September 2016 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Degeneracy of the Week - 18 September 2016

User is offline   HiPolyBash 

View PostJimmy Gnosis, on 17 September 2016 - 11:51 PM, said:

What Micky said. The Total Meltdown sprites are a novelty. They look bad. They are not higher resolution. And like Micky said, they were made sometime between 1.3Ds release and it's own release. 3D Realms was still actively developing the game at that time. The developer of Total Meltdown did a sloppy slapped together job on the sprites. If you read my original post my point was that finding, rigging, rendering, and touching up high res sprites from the source models would be an incredible job on its own. This is undeniable and I'm not sure what you're trying to argue at this point. That it's possible? Well no shit, Sherlock.

Or hell, they could have put the effort in to do something rather than a lazy ass re-release with 8 new maps but I'm still looking forward to them anyway, TerminX seems to think they're good. Also, feel free to wrap your tongue around my cock you stupid ass anal fisting dildo wielder. I bet you like fourteen fists all in your ass at the same time with zero lube, or maybe even chilli sauce. You ill-tempered fuck go back to jerking off to your own baby photos you little bag of moldy semen, I bet your ringtone is someones recording of fisting diarrhea, yeah you like that don't you bitch. No shit, Sherlock. ;)

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostHiPolyBash, on 18 September 2016 - 12:21 AM, said:

Or hell, they could have put the effort in to do something rather than a lazy ass re-release with 8 new maps but I'm still looking forward to them anyway, TerminX seems to think they're good. Also, feel free to wrap your tongue around my cock you stupid ass anal fisting dildo wielder. I bet you like fourteen fists all in your ass at the same time with zero lube, or maybe even chilli sauce. You ill-tempered fuck go back to jerking off to your own baby photos you little bag of moldy semen, I bet your ringtone is someones recording of fisting diarrhea, yeah you like that don't you bitch. No shit, Sherlock. ;)

What'd you say to me bitch? I'll beat the living hell out of you, I'll bend you over and show you a good time. I'll kiss your mouth and cuddle you so good babe. Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you bitch? Yeah we can have a home together and throw parties and get married, yeah you'd like that wouldn't you.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Well now, this is interesting.
We need a good flame war to shake this thread up a bit.

37 pages of blah blah $20, blah blah Levelord, blah blah won't work with TC's, blah blah Pitchfork.

This post has been edited by Robman: 18 September 2016 - 07:16 PM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostHiPolyBash, on 18 September 2016 - 07:10 PM, said:

What'd you say to me bitch? I'll beat the living hell out of you, I'll bend you over and show you a good time. I'll kiss your mouth and cuddle you so good babe. Yeah you'd like that wouldn't you bitch? Yeah we can have a home together and throw parties and get married, yeah you'd like that wouldn't you.

Watch out guys, we have an Internet tough guy!

View PostFox, on 19 September 2016 - 12:02 AM, said:

Watch out guys, we have an Internet tough guy!

Huh, you want some too big guy? I'll caress your thigh you bastard. I'll nibble on your ear and whisper secrets to you while we rub up against each other in my hammock on a moonlit night, yeah you'd like that huh bitch. I bet you want me to be your Judy Hopps to your Nick Wilde, yeah I bet you do you sexy stud.

View PostHiPolyBash, on 19 September 2016 - 12:15 AM, said:

Huh, you want some too big guy? I'll caress your thigh you bastard. I'll nibble on your ear and whisper secrets to you while we rub up against each other in my hammock on a moonlit night, yeah you'd like that huh bitch. I bet you want me to be your Judy Hopps to your Nick Wilde, yeah I bet you do you sexy stud.

allahu akbar

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostJimmy Gnosis, on 19 September 2016 - 03:33 PM, said:

I am trained in gorilla warfare

So was Harambe.

View PostHiPolyBash, on 18 September 2016 - 12:21 AM, said:

Spoiler

We need some brownfarting in here!

This post has been edited by DustFalcon85: 19 September 2016 - 04:35 PM

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 24 September 2016 - 12:42 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options