• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

View PostLunick, on 28 November 2015 - 10:59 PM, said:

Because WE CAN! HELL YEAH! I want one...

MrBlackCat

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

At first I thought it was a bit odd that Fez has a limited edition coming out after 3 years.....
Then I found out Fez 1.12 was announced,
I don't think this is normal...

This post has been edited by Balls Of Steel Forever: 29 November 2015 - 09:47 PM

User is offline   Jeff 

I thought that Fez creator guy rage quit the industry? In addition to cancelling future developments.

Guess I'm not all to speed.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 29 November 2015 - 10:05 PM

User is offline   HulkNukem 

I think I remember he didn't want to make games anymore and cancelled Fez 2, then later on quit again and sold off the Fez IP; this is probably new owners updating it.

User is offline   Jeff 

Oh, I see.

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostHulkNukem, on 29 November 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

I think I remember he didn't want to make games anymore and cancelled Fez 2, then later on quit again and sold off the Fez IP; this is probably new owners updating it.

On the store page for that physical edition: "Artwork and packaging designed by Phil Fish."

Doesn't quite sound like he is out of the business :)

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

Money drives interest.

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

User is offline   Balls of Steel Forever 

• Balls of Steel Forever

View PostHulkNukem, on 29 November 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

There's no new owners, Fish's company, Polytron still owns the IP.
(to my knowledge)
However a year ago, Fish did state that he wanted to sell the IP (along with Polytron)
after

hackers compromised Fish's social security information, passwords, Polytron's PayPal account, and other sensitive data. Polytron's website and twitter account were also compromised.

about a year ago
-Gamespot Article
along with cancelling Fez 2 a year prior to that event.
His company has successfully co-published a game.
along with working on a game developed by the collective that he founded, and is still a part of. (I think)
(these are the things that Polytron has done other then making Fez)

This post has been edited by Balls Of Steel Forever: 30 November 2015 - 03:10 PM

User is offline   Lunick 

Romero is up to no good https://twitter.com/...404697970978816

Posted Image

I look forward to the FPS spin off of Gunman Taco Truck.

User is offline   LkMax 

Just finished reading the Rage book. Took me 3 days, it's really engaging. I just hope id will go back to this would-be franchise after finishing Doom 4 because I really enjoyed the game too (much better than Doom 3 if you ask me), even if the ending was abrupt, and despite needing to fiddle with config files to fix the texture pop-ins.

By the way, If anyone here decides to play the game online one day, feel free to send me a menssage, multiplayer is almost dead and my vacation (is that the term used?) on college is coming close. =P

User is offline   Gambini 

I used to play Rage in coop with a few guys of this community. It´s very satisfying when ping is good (otherwise mutants become impossible for the one that is not the host). I really admire the artistic side of Rage, it has exquisite visuals and excellent combat mechanics. IMO they ruied it with its racing side and with their questionable taste for characters. When playing it I felt insulted by how NPCs treated me as if i was a kindergarden child. In my second playthrough I traveled to most missions on foot, the environments deserve it, too bad there was no reward for exploration, because the outsides are full of detail and corners to peep out.

User is offline   Mblackwell 

• Evil Overlord

It feels like the first id game I've played where they just ran out of time and released what they had. I feel like in the past they were always willing to delay and either retool content to work nicely, or finish what they had started. As it is now though you're expecting something really cool and then the game just ends. The game's structure in general is just a little off, it feels like it needed to be a bit more open with less jumping from point to point and more exploration. Driving around in the car sort of ruined the feel of it since then you seem to spend a lot of time going past things and shooting missiles rather than looking at what might be available (which isn't much).

The actual moment to moment gun play feels great, though. There's a good game there, it just needed a little but more time I think.

Edit: @Gambini - I think I'll do that next time I play it. Walk everywhere.

I have Rage... still sealed for the PS3. Just a game I never got around to playing. I did play a demo I think maybe. (Was there a Demo?) Maybe I only remember watching the videos from it.
Maybe I should fire this thing up... eh, tomorrow... that is why I have yet to play it, easy to put off. Same with CoD Modern Warefare 3 which came with my console, and I have never opened. The Last of Us, Metal Gear Solid 4... just find too many other games of interest on older systems. Maybe I will be pleasantly surprised. All I play for any substantial amount of time on the PS3 is Red Dead Redemption. I won't get a PS4 until they announce the next Red Dead game... but another Shadow Warrior might be enough. I have already bought Shadow Warrior for the PS4 as I know I will get one at some point.

<adds "Play Rage" to this weeks gaming list>

MrBlackCat

This post has been edited by MrBlackCat: 30 November 2015 - 07:41 PM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Posted Image

User is offline   LkMax 

Yes, the mutants are very hard to fight when there's lag on the "server". The driving didn't bother me, I actually liked it, though it was simplistic and it would benefit for more exploration possibilities and rewards. The on-foot combat though is very satisfying, it should have shipped with deathmatch, what was the studio known as the creators of deathmatch thinking when not including this option? (even though I know I would get my ass kicked)

And now I remembered that there's a thread dedicated to Rage and I could have posted there instead. =P

View PostMrBlackCat, on 30 November 2015 - 07:40 PM, said:

<adds "Play Rage" to this weeks gaming list>

Do it! =P

This post has been edited by LkMax: 01 December 2015 - 04:40 AM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostMrBlackCat, on 30 November 2015 - 07:40 PM, said:

All I play for any substantial amount of time on the PS3 is Red Dead Redemption. I won't get a PS4 until they announce the next Red Dead game... but another Shadow Warrior might be enough.

I'm with you on this. Red Dead Redemption was a game I played the hell out of for the XBOX 360, and in fact, it was the only game (apart from Guitar Hero) which I played regularly for said next-gen console. Even when I picked up GTA5, I didn't devote nearly as much time to that as the thousands upon thousands of hours of hunting, hobbling, hounding, horsing, cardsharking, flower-picking that I spent in Red Dead Redemption. Even Red Dead Revolver, the linear third-person shooter that came before it, still consumed a lot of my time for the sheer "spaghetti western" factor that I prize so much. If there ever is a sequel in the Red Dead series, I will be sure to get it.

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Attached Image: Capture.PNG Taking a trip down memory lane on the Post Thread...

This post has been edited by Spastic Lagomorph: 02 December 2015 - 06:22 AM

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

Stopped by to say "hello D4N!"
In 10 days it would be exactly 1 year since I was here, damn time flies!
Doing well and hope everyone is doing the same. Wanted to return having finished something I started
over 3 yrs ago haha, (you'd be proud of this noob mapper!) Maybe some year, remember W.I.D.?!!
Well, gotta go now but you'll be seeing me around soon!

User is offline   VinsaneOne 

Then I see this! WOW! Very cool!

https://forums.duke4...post__p__234526

They knew I was coming by, can't keep anything a secret these days.......

User is online   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Help HELP! Arrrghhhh

Posted Image

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

I got you.

User is offline   zykov eddy 

Yet another vinyl update.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Also, got this 12'inch for a buck (I have a soft spot for Prince side projects), but turns out this single is rare and sells for over 50 euros, according to Ebay and discogs. Now thinking about selling it.

Posted Image

User is offline   Jeff 

Got an e-mail from Amazon today. My X-Files complete series on Blu-ray box set has been shipped. Be here on December 8th.

User is online   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

View PostJeff, on 04 December 2015 - 06:54 PM, said:

Got an e-mail from Amazon today. My X-Files complete series on Blu-ray box set has been shipped. Be here on December 8th.

Damn dood bootleg them to me :)

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

View Postzykov eddy, on 04 December 2015 - 05:40 PM, said:

Yet another vinyl update.
<snip awesome vinyl images>

Also, got this 12'inch for a buck (I have a soft spot for Prince side projects), but turns out this single is rare and sells for over 50 euros, according to Ebay and discogs. Now thinking about selling it.

WOW! You have excellent taste in vinyl music. :)

MrBlackCat

User is offline   Gambini 

In case anyone cares here, I´ve created a twitter account to show progress of all my modding projects (which rignt now only consists of one hl2 mod).

https://twitter.com/The_Gambini

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options