User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

It's a suicide Fox :)

I really want to eat that Doom cake for lunch today what a tease

this is my edit... I bet Forge made it :( can we have the recipe Forge ? heheh

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 24 June 2015 - 07:50 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

The Cheesecake of Doom was created as a weapon by chef Mervin Mayes to feed to notorious critics, and competition. Its main ingredient is pure evil, with a dash of cinnamon for taste. This cheesecake has been known to drive many people mad just by looking at it. Only Chuck Norris has ever eaten it with no side effects.

To make the Cheesecake of Doom, you first need a cake pan. Then, you need a mixing bowl. After that, you need a mixing spoon. A blender is preferred for better cake quality. Then, you need an oven. Which works. Now, you must get some cheesecake mix. Prepare the cheesecake as it says on the box, but add 1 more ingredient: 2 cups of pure evil. Bake it in the cake pan, and let it cool. Then, serve to enemies. Unless you're Chuck Norris, then you can eat it yourself.

So I found Duke Nukem Hentai today...I had no idea that was a thing! It's pretty hilarious too. A lot of it is homoerotic.

So uh...yeah.

I have upvotes to spare... so there for sale first come first serve hehehe 10$ for every upvote

If you think that is expensive. dont worry i also have downvotes that i give away for free time to time :) i even have appetizer votes so you can have a taste of them. yes i'm the chineese guy standing at the mall handing out samples xD

User is offline   Ronin 

Someone added special effects to bats attacking a crocodile, why not.

This post has been edited by Ronan: 25 June 2015 - 01:07 PM

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostFox, on 24 June 2015 - 02:04 AM, said:

Posted Image

Yum......Morgan Webb. :)

View Post♥Coraline♥, on 24 June 2015 - 12:06 PM, said:

So I found Duke Nukem Hentai today...I had no idea that was a thing! It's pretty hilarious too. A lot of it is homoerotic.

So uh...yeah.

Rule #34 prevails, yet again...

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Radar, I was told Equestria Girls is not as good as MLP. Thoughts?

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostSpastic Lagomorph, on 26 June 2015 - 03:49 AM, said:

Don't do this

View PostLunick, on 26 June 2015 - 04:01 AM, said:

Don't do this

Whats done is done so its coming soon heheh

User is offline   Lunick 

Can I fly to the USA and marry Hendricks now?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View PostLunick, on 26 June 2015 - 06:23 AM, said:

Can I fly to the USA and marry Hendricks now?

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Malgon 

^That's a whole lot of ouch going on there. :)

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View PostSpastic Lagomorph, on 26 June 2015 - 03:49 AM, said:

I don't know if you're trolling me or not, but the transautism is taking me real bad and I really want to answer this question. So I'm going to answer this question.

I think Equestria Girls (short: EQ) was more of a problem when it was initially revealed back in 2013 - that and Princess Twilight. I don't think now-a-days the opposition to EQ is as strong. Most bronies who were upset with it left the fandom, and the ones who stayed eventually grew onto it. I for one loved it since they existed - that and Princess Twilight. They were both some of the first pony material I ever watched before I decided to start from the beginning.

EQ and MLP are both made by the same exact writing team, voice cast, music writers, animation studio, etc. Except for distribution (since the EQ series are limited theatrical-release films, not a tv show), all production aspects of EQ are identical to MLP. Thus I find it very reasonable to consider EQ on par with MLP. The films are released between seasons and exhibit perfect continuity with the show. And contrary to what some bronies believe, EQ is canon.

And Sunset Shimmer is in EQ. Sunset Shimmer. Go watch it just for her. But don't touch her because she's my waifu. Two EQ films have been released and the third is coming out this fall after season 5 of MLP ends. I can't wait dood.

This post has been edited by Nopony: 26 June 2015 - 09:00 PM

User is offline   HulkNukem 

View PostFox, on 26 June 2015 - 12:20 PM, said:

Posted Image

This one really creeps me the fuck out. A bowling ball to the dome on a full grown man could mess them up; it slamming into a child's head could be instant death. The cameraman not immediately responding makes me hope they aren't a piece of shit and implies they weren't bowling balls but something much softer. I hope there's a followup to this?

This post has been edited by HulkNukem: 26 June 2015 - 08:57 PM

View PostHulkNukem, on 26 June 2015 - 08:56 PM, said:

This one really creeps me the fuck out. A bowling ball to the dome on a full grown man could mess them up; it slamming into a child's head could be instant death. The cameraman not immediately responding makes me hope they aren't a piece of shit and implies they weren't bowling balls but something much softer. I hope there's a followup to this?

I don't think the ball hit the kid, it looks like she slips on an obvious slippery surface to dodge the ball and bangs her head.

• "Dick Nasty"

Are you implying that this might've been staged or faked?!? Damn, and I thought everything on the internet was 100 percent genuine, i.e. what-you-see-is-what-you-get...kinda like the home shopping network.

But on a serious note I really hope so, too. I never really understood why some find such things(real or otherwise) to be entertaining or funny.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostHendricks266, on 26 June 2015 - 07:32 AM, said:

The one time this video actually makes sense in context.

But on a serious note I really hope so, too. I never really understood why some find such things(real or otherwise) to be entertaining or funny.

I agree, but there are some violent/slapstick GIFs that really are just awesome. Especially in the context of the latest SCOTUS rulings.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Spastic Lagomorph: 27 June 2015 - 05:21 AM

User is offline   Fox 

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

Really glad someone pointed that out, I was thinking they were funny till I saw this one. I had to change to a different thread my stomach hurts when kids get hurt by the stupidity of people. I really hope that's not real I don't think it is and if it is, his reaction to slamming a bowling ball on a kid is horrible. Even if she did fall and it missed her it shouldn't be posted as funny but should be considered a miracle. I imagine my head would be smashed in the same situation. :S

User is offline   Fox 

The guy on the video says it looks worse than it really was.

Posted Image

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

I've seen that gif so many times - I didn't even know that was a girl.

This post has been edited by Nopony: 27 June 2015 - 10:28 AM

View PostFox, on 27 June 2015 - 10:11 AM, said:

Posted Image

Ofcourse HE would say that :)
Glad to know nothing awful came from it. I've seen a fair share of gifs that show death but it doesn't make me any less desensitized when I see one :( :(

User is offline   Fox 

Posted Image

^ reminds me of this. If you look closely, he hits the wrong fan.
Posted Image

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostFox, on 27 June 2015 - 10:11 AM, said:

Posted Image

Is that really them(or at least the "victim")? And how do we know that this photo wasn't taken BEFORE the incident caught on video? Or maybe months after?? Bottom line is that I don't think I'll ever feel comfortable laughing at that sequence. :(

As for the latest .gif - I don't think anyone will have to "look closely" as it couldn't be any more obvious....unless you were being sarcastic. :)

User is offline   Fox 

View PostDuke Rocks, on 27 June 2015 - 03:01 PM, said:

Is that really them(or at least the "victim")? And how do we know that this photo wasn't taken BEFORE the incident caught on video? Or maybe months after?? Bottom line is that I don't think I'll ever feel comfortable laughing at that sequence. :)

That's what he claimed after he received death threats. So I guess you inquiring is valid.

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostFox, on 27 June 2015 - 03:07 PM, said:

That's what he claimed after he received death threats.

Seriously?

That's actually a bit ironic:

"We don't like the fact that it appears you have accidentally injured someone, so now we're going to kill you"

:)

User is offline   Fox 

There are retards in the world. And when someone gains fame on the Internet, they became a magnet for said retards.

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options