Duke4.net Forums: Super Mario 64 HD Fan Remake - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Super Mario 64 HD Fan Remake  "Yahooooooo!!!!!"

ahahaa what a baby. what's blanking all your posts gonna accomplish?

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

I see the attempts to piss me off but look it not going work. All I said here was my opinion and it's unaccepted so I removed it I am not looking to accomplish anything just wish I said looks cool would play it then left it at that.

This post has been edited by Duke64: 11 January 2015 - 10:24 AM

• Turok Nukem

man i just gonna stop oky lost my temper and alcoholic issues and problems with life my bad

This post has been edited by Duke64: 11 January 2015 - 10:24 AM

User is offline   Lunick 

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

Wow, this Tee Lopes guy sure has some awesome remixes!!

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

This seems like a LOT of effort to me for the end result. I guess I don't really understand why someone would want to do something like this other than for game development practice. To the person that enjoyed this on Nintendo 64, I don't see it being all that different. More detail on an N64 game seems kind of silly to me. I actually just went and played a minute to see what it felt like.

I agree this game was amazing and inspiring... I will never forget going to Toy R Us with my brother and watching it and playing it... amazing frame rate and graphics for the time. I still enjoy Grand Theft Auto III more than IV or V though. The details just didn't do it for me I guess.

I am not really knocking this project, but I genuinely don't understand it. I DO think it is "neat"... but the effort involved to do it, I can not imagine a justification for.

MrBlackCat

I'm not sure if it's the same project, but Nintendo sent a cease and desist to this guy: http://www.polygon.c...takedown-notice

Honestly, Nintendo would never allow this to be released when they can do it themselves and make profit from it. Today's world is too stingy with copyright.

He seems to have been using Nintendo assets, too, as the Mario model is from SSB.

This post has been edited by Duke of Hazzard: 31 March 2015 - 06:18 AM

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostDuke of Hazzard, on 31 March 2015 - 06:16 AM, said:

I'm not sure if it's the same project, but Nintendo sent a cease and desist to this guy: http://www.polygon.c...takedown-notice

Honestly, Nintendo would never allow this to be released when they can do it themselves and make profit from it. Today's world is too stingy with copyright.

He seems to have been using Nintendo assets, too, as the Mario model is from SSB.

They're entirely separate projects, as confirmed by one of the lead devs. Still, it doesn't look good for the future....

View PostDuke Rocks, on 31 March 2015 - 02:33 PM, said:

They're entirely separate projects, as confirmed by one of the lead devs. Still, it doesn't look good for the future....

If Nintendo themselves remade the game, do you think they'd keep the glitches? Star Fox 64 3D is a 1:1 copy of the original in N64 mode.

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

Whoa look at all these dickhead posts misinterpretation at hand. I think this would be cool to and I don't have any problems with remakes.

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostMax Payne, on 15 April 2015 - 05:35 AM, said:

Whoa look at all these dickhead posts misinterpretation at hand. I think this would be cool to and I don't have any problems with remakes.

Hey, I'm anticipating this remake as well, but I'm highly opposed to disrespecting any conflicting opinions by means of name-calling.

Unless you can prove that those disagreeing with you in this thread also murdered your wife and newborn child(my condolences, btw), please take a slow-motion dive outta here. :D

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Posted Image

^ this thread

This post has been edited by Comrade Major: 15 April 2015 - 06:43 AM

There mean to my brother up there for no reason in my opinion, a simple opinion and statement he made didn't mean he was contradicting anyone. You see Duke64 may be nicer then me because I simply don't give a fuck, he actually might care some but I am okay with being -1million on my rep.

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 16 April 2015 - 05:21 AM

hi, alt account!

View PostCarl Winslow, on 15 April 2015 - 06:48 AM, said:

hi, alt account!

You are an idiot I am his brother think what you want.

If you honestly think that, that's up to you but you would realize we are 2 different people if we were in the real world.

World of online : Doesn't think before speaking because there is no consequences from whom you say it to.

Real world : Thinks before speaking shuts up and curls up in a ball in corner when it reaches the boiling point.

I wasn't even mad today till I saw this and sorry Duke rocks but this is bullshit "Hey, I'm anticipating this remake as well, but I'm highly opposed to disrespecting any conflicting opinions by means of name-calling."

Really ? what do you call the earlier posts ? Yet now you say something

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 15 April 2015 - 07:17 AM

• Turok Nukem

First of all it is my brother. Believe as you wish.

But I dont care about this thread bro or what was said to me before here. Would rather see it disappear as it was pointless. Lol damn the hostility and we dont need to put any personal info here either ppl dont need to know nothing.

This post has been edited by Duke64: 15 April 2015 - 07:48 AM

• Glory To Motherland!

There's a saying that was repeated to me by an attorney last weekend, which I'd like to analogize. Arguing over the Internet "is like wrestling with a pig; all you get is messy while the pig gets to have fun." Maybe the best course of action for you lot is to take this shitfest to PM rather than display your dramatics for the whole forum to see.

Real world : Thinks before speaking shuts up and curls up in a ball in corner when it reaches the boiling point.

Or perhaps, in that case, how about exchange phone numbers?

• Turok Nukem

Oh just get over yourself man its really not that serious. He just got mad and I don't blame him. If I know anything your last post will contribute to more of it. Instead of some sort of solution or just staying out of it you have to involve yourself.

I think you need to re think just who the pigs are in this thread. I know saying this makes it a "shit post" But we all know shit post = A reality that cant be faced. So go ahead and provoke the angered, but once doing so you should be expecting what is to follow.

Not a good idea to set up a meeting place or get phone numbers I know this is taken lightly but some ppl are actually crazy last time this happened guy talking shit got stabbed up and stabber is in jail for a very long time so please tell me how that solves anything ? Your suggestions and posts lack realistic logic. Yet you portray to be of brilliance.

This post has been edited by Duke64: 15 April 2015 - 09:13 AM

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostDuke64, on 15 April 2015 - 08:55 AM, said:

Oh just get over yourself man its really not that serious.

You're right, it's not that serious. Go find something more productive to do, like maybe planting a tree.

• Turok Nukem

Well that does sound really fun but my tree has been planted for awhile now and is growing buds I mean leaves really well hehe just joking. Besides im at work I cant plant trees atm. Also, internet may make it seem like I am angry but that's out of context I am not mad. Im just pointing things out.

I really expected more of a smart remark then go plant a tree though ... okay I laughed some. But now I tell you go throw the ol' frisbee in the backyard.

This post has been edited by Duke64: 15 April 2015 - 09:53 AM

So when are you gonna stop talking to yourself

• Turok Nukem

I don't know I have tried to stop but in my head there's always a conversation going. Happens when you get a job that requires alot of thinking but always happened to me since I was kid. But unless you mean here on duke 4 im not talking to myself as I always get remarks(there not even responses). But these remarks make me think oh cool guess he is wanting to be my friend to.

Hi comrade major, Carl Winslow, and lunick you are my friendly duke 4 neighbors glad we are friends would you want play duke 3d with me ? Hehe

User is offline   HulkNukem 

If fans remaking old Nintendo games want to release their stuff and not just do it for practice, they should finish it first and then release it before ever showing it off publicly, because no matter what Nintendo does, there will always be a way to download it.
Its like that Streets of Rage remake, you can't get it from the website, but its still available.

This post has been edited by HulkNukem: 15 April 2015 - 07:52 PM

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostComrade Major, on 15 April 2015 - 06:43 AM, said:

Posted Image

^ this thread

At least there's probably some ammo inside. :D

Posted Image

• Glory To Motherland!

I don't know, I'm more interested in that atomic health up in the ledge.

View PostCarl Winslow, on 15 April 2015 - 10:59 AM, said:

is a dickwipe

And that's my atomic *on* the ledge you wont be having it

Anyway, don't up vote there posts duke that's stupid they can go to hell especially if they really think you don't have a brother fuck it then whatever. Sorry for cause of troubles but this got me pissed off seeing this shit thread talking shit to you but not un till I talk shit to them does someone say something about it. Its not right! Trust me, wont ever happen again though..... bye.

Good riddance

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 16 April 2015 - 06:25 AM

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

View PostLunick, on 16 April 2015 - 06:12 AM, said:

Is a clown who ran out of jokes, what next pulling colorful toilet paper rolls out of your mouth ?

I will go away is no problem to me at all

Attached Image: lunick.png

This post has been edited by Max Payne: 16 April 2015 - 06:38 AM

• Glory To Motherland!

No you won't.

at what point is this self-circle jerk gonna go away so we can actually discuss game development and not some child's need to pretend to be his own brother?

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options