• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

AMC TC Episode 2 release!  "COME GET IT!"

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I'm fairly confident that you'll keep the stuff you had before, just that the actual save games won't work.

You might want to save your config file and data folder first just in case.

This post has been edited by Micky C: 05 April 2015 - 06:00 AM

User is offline   Jblade 

View PostLt.Havoc, on 05 April 2015 - 05:42 AM, said:

So that the patch is out now, does the stuff I unlocked and collected stay that way or does the patch overrider the progress I have made? Just so I know if I have to replay everything again or not.

As I said in the topic, finish the level you're on and return to base. When you install the patch and go back ingame, just head to a base map (you can skip the intro via a handy portal) and you can carry on from your levels and stuff there.

User is offline   XThX2 

View PostJblade, on 05 April 2015 - 06:16 AM, said:

As I said in the topic, finish the level you're on and return to base. When you install the patch and go back ingame, just head to a base map (you can skip the intro via a handy portal) and you can carry on from your levels and stuff there.

I noticed this erases your credits and upgrades purchased from above, can something be done about this? I usually rush one of the easy EDF missions for easy cash but it gets boring after a while.

User is offline   Jblade 

View PostXThX2, on 05 April 2015 - 06:50 AM, said:

I noticed this erases your credits and upgrades purchased from above, can something be done about this? I usually rush one of the easy EDF missions for easy cash but it gets boring after a while.

This is intentional as the upgrades and stuff aren't intended to be permanent. They're only a short term boost.

This post has been edited by Jblade: 05 April 2015 - 06:54 AM

User is offline   Lt.Havoc 

Are we talking about the weapon upgrades?

User is offline   Jblade 

Yes, the weapon upgrades are temporary as they always have been (incidentally, saving liz in the oilrig mission will then open up some new weapon upgrades)

And here I thought they where permanent because I never had to rebuy them after each mission

User is offline   Jblade 

Well they're permanent until an episode reset of some kind, but basically making them saved throughout playthroughs would mean I'd have to make them weaker and less powerful. The temporary nature of them means they can be made fairly strong or OP (if so needed)

User is offline   Player Lin 

It seems the level Revolution has been changed on episode 2, also it added a new secret area but I never be able to found it(the wiki still said only one secret on that level)...I like the change of the episode 2 version of map, the "tricky" part to get into the last room on the palace section(to end of level) has been gone, just hit switch and go in, nice. Also it added more weapons on first outside section of the level make it's more easy to beat even at Professional skill. :D

(But those hitscan enemies can still kick my Highwire's ass if I'm not careful, at least "die in seconds" won't be easily to happen on the ep2 version of Revolution map. XD)

I also found I don't have enough of fund to buy any weapon upgrades in Snow Base and Revolution level, at least on my first run and first time I found the vender machine for weapon upgrades...I don't know why but I'm guessing the enemies just give less money in ep2... but I'm not sure...:D

User is offline   Jblade 

View PostPlayer Lin, on 05 April 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

It seems the level Revolution has been changed on episode 2, also it added a new secret area but I never be able to found it(the wiki still said only one secret on that level)...I like the change of the episode 2 version of map, the "tricky" part to get into the last room on the palace section(to end of level) has been gone, just hit switch and go in, nice. Also it added more weapons on first outside section of the level make it's more easy to beat even at Professional skill. :D

(But those hitscan enemies can still kick my Highwire's ass if I'm not careful, at least "die in seconds" won't be easily to happen on the ep2 version of Revolution map. XD)

I also found I don't have enough of fund to buy any weapon upgrades in Snow Base and Revolution level, at least on my first run and first time I found the vender machine for weapon upgrades...I don't know why but I'm guessing the enemies just give less money in ep2... but I'm not sure...:D

The secret is:
Spoiler

Credits earned haven't changed, you should still earn the same amount you did in Episode one.

User is offline   supergoofy 

AMC TC Episode 2 v2.0.1 Full Release AMC TC Episode 2 v2.0.1 Beta Full

http://www.solidfile..._EP2_v2.0.1.zip

Note: I just packed the initial release with patch v2.01 beta

[edit]

this pack includes patch 2.01 beta

there is a newer patch 2.01 final

This post has been edited by supergoofy: 16 April 2015 - 11:20 PM

User is offline   Apiai 

Hi, i'm stuck at Zaxtor forest level, in the base, I can't kill spirits in the tunnels, i've tried every weapons.
I didn't find the spirit shawl, is it hidden in the forest part ? Can someone give me a clue where to find it ?
By the way, it's a really good idea to put fireflies to make navigation easier.

User is offline   Jblade 

View PostApiai, on 08 April 2015 - 03:56 AM, said:

Hi, i'm stuck at Zaxtor forest level, in the base, I can't kill spirits in the tunnels, i've tried every weapons.
I didn't find the spirit shawl, is it hidden in the forest part ? Can someone give me a clue where to find it ?
By the way, it's a really good idea to put fireflies to make navigation easier.

What difficulty are you on? if you haven't come too far from the start it might be worth aborting the mission and changing your loadout so you have an energy weapon as what you spawn with (plasma gun, laser gun, or the tommy gun with silver ammo for example)

The spirit shawl is in the next level, the inside of the Jungle base :D

User is offline   Apiai 

View PostJblade, on 08 April 2015 - 05:08 AM, said:

What difficulty are you on? The spirit shawl is in the next level, the inside of the Jungle base :D

I'm on the third difficulty level (I think it's expert) and I don't have any special weapon.
I'm actually inside the base. I'm going to search better for the shawl... Thanks

User is offline   XThX2 

How do you overheat the things in the Underground Base? I can't really figure it out.

User is offline   Jblade 

View PostXThX2, on 09 April 2015 - 08:03 AM, said:

How do you overheat the things in the Underground Base? I can't really figure it out.

Once you've used the access switch in the little spaceship, you can use the 4 valves around the base (marked on the map with an exclamation dot) which when all turned will de-activate a forcefield in the big chamber (next to a crusher device)

User is offline   XThX2 

View PostJblade, on 10 April 2015 - 08:35 AM, said:

Once you've used the access switch in the little spaceship, you can use the 4 valves around the base (marked on the map with an exclamation dot) which when all turned will de-activate a forcefield in the big chamber (next to a crusher device)

I couldn't find this spaceship, where is it?

User is offline   Jblade 

In that dark area with all the protector drones and the golden lava, there's a teleporter to the right side of the area. It'll take you up to a ledge where the spaceship thing should be.

Jblade, I see you using some of textures from MARS 3D...I'm not sure if they're fitting for a HK theme of map, but since I knows those signs textures was based from here so I just feel a little weird... :D

Since most of signs in ep2 levels about Chinese characters seems so randomly, I don't found anything wrong, for me, they're just so random and I'm not sure if they have any of actually means...

:D :D :D

This post has been edited by Player Lin: 11 April 2015 - 03:06 AM

User is offline   Jblade 

I didn't know they were legible heh - it's beyond my means to make them into chinese letters but I can at least try and make them so they look more like generic letters :D

Would you mind telling us what the signs mean? Just take some screenshots with what the text means, than I can see if I can fix them or change them around so they suit a bit more.

View PostJblade, on 11 April 2015 - 05:01 AM, said:

Would you mind telling us what the signs mean? Just take some screenshots with what the text means, than I can see if I can fix them or change them around so they suit a bit more.

Maybe I can just check all textures/artworks(have Chinese characters) from the ep2's data files...that would be the fastest way to check. :D

• Honored Donor

Posted Image

User is offline   Jblade 

For a second I thought you actually added a new art tile for the ISS :D looks pretty nifty, nice work!

User is offline   Rhaisher 

I've been wondering two issues: First, is there a way to reach the flat that can be seen through the window in the 'lone building' (where the Tool Box is located) of 'City Under Siege'? :D

Second: What does scanning the 'acupressure brochure' do? I've gone check the arms dealer as the prompt after scanning the QR code says, but haven't found anything new, with James, at least. :D

The QR Code lets you build the Dojo at the base that lets you research acupressure techniques. I think it will be useful for later episodes.

• Honored Donor

View PostRhaiNukem, on 15 April 2015 - 03:37 AM, said:

I've been wondering two issues: First, is there a way to reach the flat that can be seen through the window in the 'lone building' (where the Tool Box is located) of 'City Under Siege'? :D

No, that's left over from a time when we weren't quite sure what building interiors we wanted to have in the map.

View PostLt.Havoc, on 15 April 2015 - 03:41 AM, said:

The QR Code lets you build the Dojo at the base that lets you research acupressure techniques. I think it will be useful for later episodes.

At least one of those research items is useful in general gameplay; the ninja roll to reduce fall damage a bit. IIRC you might also need the Dojo to use the Guardian Heads.

User is offline   Jblade 

Once you've researched the Dojo, you can research Acupressure to open up some new research with Guardians and Rippers (hit them with the MIA gun as usual) :D You can still use the normal fire mode of a guardian but with the proper research you can utilize the 2 extra firemodes that Lo Wang could use as well.

User is offline   XThX2 

View PostJblade, on 15 April 2015 - 05:03 AM, said:

Once you've researched the Dojo, you can research Acupressure to open up some new research with Guardians and Rippers (hit them with the MIA gun as usual) :D You can still use the normal fire mode of a guardian but with the proper research you can utilize the 2 extra firemodes that Lo Wang could use as well.

That's very interesting. Good to know. I've used this to unlock the 3rd tier Mind Shield (Or what it's name was) but I don't have the 2nd level of it. How do you get it?

User is offline   Jblade 

You get the second level by hitting a lost spirit with an MIA blast (there's lots in Zeta base) The hierarcy is level 1 is found in the office room with the key behind Lilith's room, level 2 is gained via a sorcerer and the last level via a lost spirit.

This post has been edited by Jblade: 15 April 2015 - 10:43 PM

User is offline   Rhaisher 

I need an explanation about 'Ammo Drops'. :D Is this sign: '< ·:' (kind of, :D ) supposed to allow the delivery or is it this one: '·:'?
I haven't tried it yet, I'm hyped to see what happens! :D

Share this topic:

• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options