Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Origins 3d animated Fan series (Serious) - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Origins 3d animated Fan series (Serious)  "Source filmmaker"

User is offline   Hazzardous 

Looks good, man. Looking forward to this.
Keep up the good work.

Dude thank you so much!!!
Im making hd Doom model fight scene and shooting action, as well as chainsaw prototype scenes, to give me a example on how a adaptation to Doom 1 series will look, with intervals high speed third person shooting scenes and first person.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 06 April 2015 - 04:57 PM

View PostBlakeSongne, on 06 April 2015 - 04:56 PM, said:

Dude thank you so much!!!
Im making hd Doom model fight scene and shooting action, as well as chainsaw prototype scenes, to give me a example on how a adaptation to Doom 1 series will look, with intervals high speed third person shooting scenes and first person.

I have a question about your Doom series, will it be more original style? Or closer to that of Doom 3? Personally I prefer the horror aspect, and I think it'd be pretty cool.

Posted Image[/img]
He will start out as this, THen get enhanced armor, which looks like this,

Posted Image[/img]\

Im making a short 2 min music action Doom prototype of action and ass kicking with Andrew Hulshults 3d realm's composer's doom remixes, he said use him as long as i give credit,
Getting to work on it now,
And to answer your question, closer to original source material on what we see in game.
(edit will not be replaced.)

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 12 April 2015 - 12:47 AM

Scott Miller Said "Hahaha pretty good! I liked it" In response to my Duke Nukem origins trailer
Posted Image[/img].
:D

Im going to spoil something,.
Anonymous scene placement.
( Quiet bathroom, indoor ambiance, a trooper taking a poop, nice quiet, peacefull.
Door swings open trooper is picked up by throat, Dukes other hand grabs (dnf prop Turd)
Duke says "Eat shit and die"
Punches shit into open mouth of alien blood flies everywhere, cut.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Now that you spoiled it I don't want to watch it anymore :D

a 10 min parted of a 4 part duke movie, fine your loss.
Thats a 40 min Damn near Duke movie.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 08 April 2015 - 07:42 AM

Decided to go with a enhanced model of q3 doom and a outline, give if more cartoonish feel.

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Have you ever tried to go to a film making course or something like that? are there courses nearby your place?

Im disabled due to mild schizophrenia, its based on severity, i don't see or hear things, im just intensely socially awkward and have chronic anxiety,panic ttacks, and eye contact issues i don't know. But if u got to know me i act quite normal.
I wouldn't hurt anyone, there's a huge confusion with schizos being killers, there's many of them Google famous ones. Schizo means mixed mind, not multiple personalities, i perceive the world differently than others.
My point to this is like i said im disabled i cant receive any form of income i do this entirely for fans and myself, and to create what nobody has before, its a self knowledge experience, and something to leave behind before i go.
Im in need of voice actors, who would like to voice act a doom marine? sooner i get ur dialogue soon ur scene is created. contact me on Facebook or here.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 10 April 2015 - 07:01 PM

jus add me on steam Neodukenukem, voice chat.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 10 April 2015 - 07:05 PM

ALso forget about the teaser thats now dog shit, replaced with this model. Posted Image[/img]

Posted Image[/img]
Teaser coming to u in id say 40 mins, official trailer early morning, im in louisiana.

For the fans.
Brutal DOOM the series non profit fan made series, animation and directing by me.
Story and voice acting by me and Daniel, Doom remakes by Andrew Hulshult enjoy the Doomed blue balls, from the very pits of hell!
What i plan to provide you is what no man has every dished out as a Doom fan.
Andrew hulshult gave me permission to use his remakes, he is the music composer of 3d realms/interceptor, a very talented musician, and a very cool guy,

Whoever doesn't mind spoilers watch me animate.
anything i can create can be added to, before or after scene, in scene, anything and everything can be changed, watch me on live channel
http://www.twitch.tv/neodukenukem

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Why do you keep using Andrew as if he was part of your team man? not cool at all... I like that you're putting a lot of effort on your videos and that's awesome. Just make sure andrew is cool with his name in every of your videos...

This post has been edited by DavoX: 11 April 2015 - 06:08 PM

he gave me permission to use his music in this project, we talk here n there, as long as credit given hes fine with it, hes not part of my team.
Pretty sure i never indicated that.
Btw official brutal doom trailer comin ur way in maybe 30 mins.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 11 April 2015 - 07:34 PM

Im deciding to to do part 1 5 mins.
so i can gain even more experience in engine based animation and body language, if Duke part 1 of the movie will come out, it will be good, mark my words.
For once i ask you to have faith in me, You may not like me, i know you expect me to fail, im aware of that, but that pushes me, thrives me, comp-ells me to be better, faster, a better quality animator overall, you cant get anywhere in life without failing i have, many times, look through my former alcoholic post and narrow mindedness.
Haters. one thing to say to you, all you are doing is making me mentally stronger, and a better animator, so thank you for your constructive criticism.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 11 April 2015 - 08:50 PM

IF spoilers dont bother u watch me animate doom action and fighting scenes live on my channel, i cant use copyright music, i animate to free non copyright dubstep, i like heavy metal, but while animating dubstep. http://www.twitch.tv/neodukenukem
sourcr filmmaker is muted so i can concentrate and music helps.

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 12 April 2015 - 01:22 AM

Jus a question, i notice clearly majority like Origins trailer.
But the ones who don't, your the minority, its funny watching dislikes rise,and then watch likes rise 10 fold, why even take the time to dislike my video, when clearly you know its good,especially a non profit 1 man team, why even take the time if u don't care, you think your thumbs down will change the inevitable fact that people will indeed like it? No it wont.
Its good based on my own statistics.
Lemme run u by the details of them, 3d realms, Leon zawada likes it, 3d realms Scott miller likes it, and 3d realms Andrew hulshult, Scott miller founder of 3d realms said it was really good, and would share it, unfortunately he cant promote anything Duke related. So if these highly respected men like it as well as the majority who come across the trailer, well you jus look silly for hitting dislike .Posted Image[/img]
Do you feel a bit dumb hitting the dislike button on material which is actually good out of spite because of your dislike for me?
But of course your entitled to your opinion and the right to gauge your like for a certain art with a pathetic negative thumbs down click of a button, a click of a button that probably gives you false satisfaction.
(Winning)

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 12 April 2015 - 06:28 AM

Lol, the Thumbs down squad has arrived. lol dont worry i got backup, wont be until later this afternoon though :D .

This post has been edited by BlakeSongne: 12 April 2015 - 07:11 AM

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options