Duke4.net Forums: "Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded" Soundtrack - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

"Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded" Soundtrack  "and "Duke Nukem: Next-Gen" too"

User is offline   lambdist 

Here's official soundtrack from cancelled remake(s).

Duke Nukem: Next-Gen:
1) Burying The Trend - Grabbag 2010 - Rework (Duke Nukem: Next-Gen OST);
2) Burying The Trend - Hollywood Holocaust - Stalker Remake (Duke Nukem: Next-Gen OST);
3) Burying The Trend - Mean Streets - Remake (Duke Nukem: Next-Gen OST);

Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded:
1) Andrew Hulshult - Main Theme (Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded OST);
2) Andrew Hulshult - Hollywood Holocaust (Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded OST);
3) Andrew Hulshult - Fresh Cordite (Duke Nukem 3D: Reloaded OST);

No one cares, so I decided to give them to fans. Found at internet.

User is offline   gemeaux333 

I still wonder... why don't they do this game as a "commercial" game just like Rise Of The Triad, after all, I/we would be ready to pay to have such a valuable game as long as it is worth for it...

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 19 January 2015 - 08:10 AM

User is offline   Evilman 

It has been discussed and re-discussed since Duke Nukem Forever release / DN3D Reloaded cancellation: they have no rights to publish anything new for the Duke Nukem franchise.

Interceptor / 3D Realms owns everything prior to Duke Nukem Forever release, Gearbox owns everything related to Duke Nukem Forever (since the very beginning and first betas) and rights to publish new contents and games for the Duke Nukem IP.

Interceptor / 3D Realms has no new publications rights. That's why it will never happen from them if there's no deal with Gearbox first. And Gearbox doesn't give a shit about Duke Nukem since the critical reception of the game, anyway they are now unable to do anything good if it's not related to Borderlands, and even with this franchise, they're starting to run out of ideas.

We already have an okay remake for Rise of the Triad, and a great reboot for Shadow Warrior, it could be worse.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

3D Realms supposedly still has the rights to a Duke Nukem movie and Apogee still has the Duke Nukem Trilogy. I wouldn't say it would be impossible for 3D Realms/Interceptor to have another go at Duke, but I have a feeling that with the rocky relationship between them and Gearbox, Gearbox will probably attempt to shut down anything they attempt to do. If Gearbox thinks they can get away with it.

User is offline   HulkNukem 

View Postgemeaux333, on 19 January 2015 - 08:10 AM, said:

I still wonder... why don't they do this game as a "commercial" game just like Rise Of The Triad, after all, I/we would be ready to pay to have such a valuable game as long as it is worth for it...

Its a big legal issue, thats why.

DN Reloadd, technically, is owned by Gearbox. Fred/Interceptor got a license to make it from Gearbox because Gearbox owns all new Duke games.
3DRealms has rights to DNTrilogy, the exact rights of which I don't think we all know? Like it might only be for mobile/handheld devices.

Plus, Interceptor and 3DRealms were going to make a new top down RPG, but before it was officially announced Gearbox filed a lawsuit, of which is still ongoing I believe.

3DRealms owns anything before Duke Nukem Forever, so they are able to release Duke 1-3 and any of the other games to new consoles, but I think there is some stuff in there like they can't make new content for it or something?

I might have some of this backwards, too. I am going off memory.

This post has been edited by HulkNukem: 19 January 2015 - 02:53 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Everything that can be said about Reloaded has been said. It's dead, and I hope it stays that way--it's a flawed concept. We don't need to have this thread all over again every six months.

Keep this thread relevant to the Hulshult tracks in the OP or I'll lock it.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View Postlambdist, on 18 January 2015 - 06:35 AM, said:

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that isn't Andrew Hulshult's work. I believe I remember asking about it before and I thought I was told that it was made by the same person who made the Duke Nukem: Critical Mass theme. I'm hearing similarities to the Critical Mass theme in it, instrumentally speaking.

This post has been edited by NUKEMDAVE: 19 January 2015 - 06:45 PM

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

The music was cool and thank god someone quickly tried to end the discussion of Reloaded that thing is history even noobs know that. All it takes is one search click on Google to find out where that game ended up.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options