Duke4.net Forums: The Post Thread - Duke4.net Forums

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

View PostRonan, on 02 January 2015 - 08:16 PM, said:

You would you deny the world that massive IQ of yours?

Think of the children!!

Nah, the world is overpopulated anyway

Last time I went near a woman I wasn't paying for something I got accused of rape and all I did was say "Hi th..." before my sentence was cut short, the time before that I got slapped in the face, tried the whole online thing and that failed miserably too; 5 years later I've had four replies, two of which were "fuk of u ugly bastrd" and another was a constructive "Umm. Hi." so I left it at that and according to the website there is nobody left within a reasonable distance. Everyone I know who is in a relationship is miserable "He didn't do this..." or "She's been saying that..." or "I'm broke..." and it sounds horrible, especially given how hard it is to get there in the first place. If I want company I go to my friends. If I want to get laid I find a cheap hooker, seems cheaper and easier.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 02 January 2015 - 09:01 PM

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

That's what happens when you don't dust your consoles.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostRonan, on 02 January 2015 - 07:45 PM, said:

Are you talking about Schrödinger probability curve? If you are, then that's just being picky. Your perfect girl will be there when you see her ? :)

This curve. I'm sure it's got a pretty simple and obvious name and I'll hit myself when I hear it.
Could have sworn it was something like a "surge curve/diagram" but google image search seems to disagree.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Micky C: 02 January 2015 - 11:22 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Looks like the PDF of a log-normal distribution.

Posted Image

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostHigh Treason, on 02 January 2015 - 09:00 PM, said:

Nah, the world is overpopulated anyway

Last time I went near a woman I wasn't paying for something I got accused of rape and all I did was say "Hi th..." before my sentence was cut short, the time before that I got slapped in the face, tried the whole online thing and that failed miserably too; 5 years later I've had four replies, two of which were "fuk of u ugly bastrd" and another was a constructive "Umm. Hi." so I left it at that and according to the website there is nobody left within a reasonable distance. Everyone I know who is in a relationship is miserable "He didn't do this..." or "She's been saying that..." or "I'm broke..." and it sounds horrible, especially given how hard it is to get there in the first place. If I want company I go to my friends. If I want to get laid I find a cheap hooker, seems cheaper and easier.

Why don't you buy a computer?

That cash can't be used for that, because eBay doesn't take cash and as for stuff in my bank account I literally have to spend it as there is a government-imposed maximum for my balance, if it goes over the limit they set I don't get any more money, ever, which makes purchasing expensive commodities difficult.

Been there, done that, past caring because I've got more important stuff to worry about. I'll drag something out of somebodies trash can when I need to. Though I have considered selling a few things off and just buying a crappy i5 box.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 03 January 2015 - 12:20 AM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostHendricks266, on 03 January 2015 - 12:03 AM, said:

Looks like the PDF of a log-normal distribution.

Posted Image

Not a bad guess, but I swear it's related to differential equations or otherwise some other algebraic function.

User is offline   Kathy 

The function of love?

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

The world is not overpopulated, that is a myth. There is a disparity of wealth and people, for sure, but there are not too many people for the resources available. Americans are just greedy assholes.

I don't know about the US, but where I am there's a housing shortage and it isn't uncommon to find a family of eight living in a two-bedroom house.

I hate kids anyway and I can only imagine how horrible any spawn of mine would be.

• I have the power!

It is a distribution problem not a population problem. Even the most densely populated parts of Europe and America are not as densely populated as India or China. Crowded housing is the result of a shitty economy or a lack of responsibility or education on the part of the parents. There are ways to avoid having children that are not morally objectionable to anyone just as there are ways to avoid having children through medical means. Education and economics. If we "solve" these then there is no population problem.

That doesn't make any sense.

Crowded housing is the result of people having too many children. Often they have children to get more money from the government so they can drink, buy plasma TVs and the latest smart phone. The only way to solve it now is euthanasia or a generation that won't reproduce... As it happens, the newest generation is so dickless that it wouldn't surprise me if that happened.

User is offline   Hank 

Ah, yes, euthanasia. That will solve the housing crisis for sure. No, wait, I've got it, more suicide bombs. Kill the old folks. They are useless anyway, just rotting away doing nothing but sleep and eat and shit.:)

User is offline   MrBlackCat 

View PostHigh Treason, on 03 January 2015 - 01:01 PM, said:

That doesn't make any sense.

Crowded housing is the result of people having too many children. Often they have children to get more money from the government so they can drink, buy plasma TVs and the latest smart phone. The only way to solve it now is euthanasia or a generation that won't reproduce... As it happens, the newest generation is so dickless that it wouldn't surprise me if that happened.
I agree that there is not such thing as over-population. Not even close.
Your statement is true, and the problem is "the government" then, not overpopulation at all. Overpopulation is just a manifestation of my government stealing money from me at gun point (try not paying ALL of your taxes and see if people with firearms don't show up) to give to others as they see fit, which I did not vote on and will never be allowed to vote on. Maybe the problem is citizens who have lost control of their government long ago.

Nature handles this with all other species by supply and demand basically. Humans, unlike most species can choose to not reproduce... in a world where people (government) didn't steal from productive people to give to peoples who will vote ANY way to keep their Couch Potato positions, this wouldn't be the issue. There are far too many who COULD have earned what they have, but didn't. It was taken from others. If people/governments at least used nature as a guideline for balance, issues like you describe could be avoided. The problem lies within the government... where in nature is it one creatures job to distribute anything to others who do not earn it? It is my opinion, as animals, our motivations should begin with food/survival. If a private individual or organization wishes to save the worlds lazy people, then I would not try to stop them... but a government has conflict of interest to deal with and should not be allowed to interfere with medical care, housing, or feeding anyone who is capable of earning these things "just like the rest of us do". In other words, saving the world is almost always done with involuntary money for a reason. There are some excellent groups out there that operate and help millions of people in different ways and I think that is great, mostly because they are optional and I can help directly or financially... the way it should be.

The above view excludes people who actually are not able to earn what they need to survive, but beyond survival, I wish my support for them to be optional. I am not against "helping" others... I do more of that than most people will ever know, but I believe that I have earned what I have, and sharing that with others should be my option, not forced by people who can not possibly value it, because they have never really "worked for" or earned what they have.

MrBlackCat

This post has been edited by MrBlackCat: 03 January 2015 - 02:25 PM

• I have the power!

The only way to solve it now is euthanasia or a generation that won't reproduce...

These are, of course, great ideas that have never once ended badly.

As it happens, the newest generation is so dickless that it wouldn't surprise me if that happened.

You're not wrong.

I'm not supporting euthanasia for no good reason other than assisted suicide in the right circumstances. Geez, what is it with people these days? When did shit get so serious?

Similarly I don't like the system, but there's nothing I can do about it and you don't have a choice with taxes here, they take it right out of your bank account. The fact of the matter is, the system is there and isn't going away, it is incapable of supporting the number of people who are leeching from it and by that definition, the country is overpopulated.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Careful, we're wandering into Bill Gates territory.

As for dickless, the more urban people get, the more dickless. Simply a fact and easily observed. Urban areas also fall under more control of "the man" where you'll be subject to plenty of chemicals and rules which serve to castrate natural male tendencies. It would do the world a lot of good to get some shit on their hands and chop some firewood :P

If you live in a city, don't drink the tap water or bottled water for starters.
Also the media now a days might aswell be an instructional mind f*ck for becoming soft, neutered babies.

Solution? Turn off the TV, clean up what you ingest and don't rely on the government or others for anything more than you have to.
Before long you'll have your chest hair back and be dragging the cave women into your dwelling with both hands.

More and more it looks like the Native Indians (squaw gettum firewood, red skins etc..) had it way more right than modern fallen society ever will.

We have grown out of sync with nature and now we abuse her to keep our way of life propped up, soon to fall however (as it always does) as that cycle cannot go on forever.

Make sure you go get your college education though :) Womb 2 tomb everybody, all at once now lined up single file.

This post has been edited by Robman: 03 January 2015 - 03:46 PM

User is offline   Hank 

View PostRobman, on 03 January 2015 - 02:52 PM, said:

Solution? Turn off the TV,

Amen! Brother. :)
Rehabilitation of the mind is the first step to a lot of good things.

User is offline   Wienerhole 

• Only A Man

Solution? Turn off the TV, clean up what you ingest and don't rely on the government or others for anything more than you have to.

Rawmen Brother!

TV went out for me around 1996... That said, internet is part of the dynamic too. Learning to compost and grow some tomatoes and play with The Penis with The Lady rather than The Internet is helping break those conditionings too.

Before long you'll have your chest hair back and be dragging the cave women into your dwelling with both hands.

The smell of a fresh kill works too and reduces the amount of kicking.

Make sure you go get your college education though :P Womb 2 tomb everybody, all at once now lined up single file.

You would probably enjoy Chiron Last on youtube. :)

I can't turn my TV off, because I don't have one... I have an old analog one but legally I don't have any because I refuse to pay the license as I don't watch TV.

Never knew you were one of those conspiracy nuts Robman, don't drink tap water, pah. It does contain large quantities of fluoride and chlorine but it gets the job done. What do you suggest people drink instead? Or do I even want to know.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

-As I was typing that, I was thinking... yet I am on a computer so, baby steps in some areas I guess.

-ROFL!

- I'll check out the vid. I still don't know how to properly multi-quote things but you get the idea.

@ HT .. some well water that has been tested will do for now.

As for the conspiracy thing, you'd have to be blissfully ignorant to not see things as they truly are in these times.

This post has been edited by Robman: 03 January 2015 - 04:13 PM

There sure are a lot of wells in the city, why, I have one in my back yard... Oh, wait. :)

To multiquote, press the MultiQuote button on the posts you want to quote and then press the Add Reply button at the bottom of the page.

• Only A Man

View PostHigh Treason, on 03 January 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

Never knew you were one of those conspiracy nuts Robman...

You some kinda normalcy nut?

Not really, just trying to live my life. There isn't much about me you'd call normal.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 03 January 2015 - 04:17 PM

• Only A Man

View PostRobman, on 03 January 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:

-As I was typing that, I was thinking... yet I am on a computer so, baby steps in some areas I guess.

Can't rip the band-aid off all at once, especially when there seems to always be one more right under it.

- I'll check out the vid.

His Commerce one (the most recent) is probably the most grounded one to start with. But the Golden Web ones are really good at knocking a few rocks of calcium off that pine cone in our heads!

I still don't know how to properly multi-quote things but you get the idea.

I just middle mouse click on "reply" to every post I want to reply to, then copy/paste the parts I want between tabs. I've had multi-quote fail me enough times, though I'm sure the error existed between the keyboard and chair.

@ HT .. some well water that has been tested will do for now.

Some people live in areas where the well water is pretty messed up too. I've settled on distilled water from a family business I really like.

This post has been edited by WiederToo: 03 January 2015 - 04:28 PM

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostHigh Treason, on 03 January 2015 - 04:13 PM, said:

There sure are a lot of wells in the city, why, I have one in my back yard... Oh, wait. :P

To multiquote, press the MultiQuote button on the posts you want to quote and then press the Add Reply button at the bottom of the page.

In other words, get the f*ck out of cities :) Why in the world would you ever want to live in a place with a huge target on it, constantly rubbing shoulders with other people, charged to park your car .. waiting lines everywhere, cold concrete. The charm of architecture should soon wear off and the reality set in that your cage got smaller, dirtier and more controlled.

• Only A Man

View PostHigh Treason, on 03 January 2015 - 04:16 PM, said:

Not really, just trying to live my life. There isn't much about me you'd call normal.

There is no normal, that's the big joke being played on us by those who love to watch us squirm as we just try to live our lives in this rigged game.

This post has been edited by WiederToo: 03 January 2015 - 04:29 PM

User is offline   Kyanos 

An odd finding I've noticed lately. People who drink well water are more likely to be "conspiracy nuts" than people who drink the koolaid city water.

@Robman; Hey, I'd love to live in the country miles away from anything... Including the hospital which is a great idea when I regularly need paramedics right now due to my health. Also, what country they haven't fixed by putting concrete on yet is very expensive to live in.

I'm starting to wonder how out of touch you are with the real world. I'm not saying I like the way things are, I'm just saying they are the way they are, I can't change them so it's easier to just deal with it and get on with things.

@WeiderToo; Indeed. But what do you think the so-called-normal people would do if there was nothing to follow? It'd be chaos, they aren't smart enough to think for themselves.

This post has been edited by High Treason: 03 January 2015 - 04:33 PM

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostHigh Treason, on 03 January 2015 - 04:32 PM, said:

@Robman;
I'm starting to wonder how out of touch you are with the real world.

Matter of opinion.

I consider myself very much in touch with the real world, I strive to be out of touch with humanity however for it has grown icky.

As for Fluoride which is only 1 arrow in the quiver :

-Industry created, bad science integrated.
-Mimics calcium (in a bad way)
-Highly toxic (eats concrete/asphalt)
-Cannot give city water to animals such as horses, kills them.
-Water supply dosing is good when the same dose is administered to 300lb men and babies alike?
-Calcifies pineal gland.

oh there's more.

This post has been edited by Robman: 03 January 2015 - 06:21 PM

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options