• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Facebook  "Time to sever the cord."

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostWieder, on 04 December 2014 - 09:21 PM, said:

You don't have to spend money sneaking in and making copies when you can just start a back door building company and charge people.

Also holy crap... what a beehive you've hit, Rob. :)

I figured it would turn into a rats nest. Why even bother I suppose.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostWieder, on 04 December 2014 - 09:03 PM, said:

Long term effect of Social Media...

LOL, that video is disturbing.

View PostNever Forgotten, on 04 December 2014 - 09:24 PM, said:

Just reading through this and... why does it matter? What difference does it make? Are you plotting to take down the white house? I don't care if everyone in the world could see my Facebook. Privacy is nice, but when you go on social media, it shouldn't matter. You don't post things that are too revealing (address, phone number, etc.) and it should be fine.

Actually I'll be honest... I didn't remove myself from Facebook to protect my privacy.

I removed myself from Facebook to protect myself from spending too many cycles of my life interacting with people's digital facades. Our physical facades are already a handful.

You all are some of the only digital facades I spend any time with.

This post has been edited by Wieder: 04 December 2014 - 09:41 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

The crowded future stings my eyes....

View PostRobman, on 04 December 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

It's like a Necker Cube for story telling.

From one point of view, everyone lived happily ever after.

From another point of view, the zombies are outside and you've got one bullet left.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostComrade Major, on 04 December 2014 - 09:16 PM, said:

Okay, let's fisk your original post:
What policy changes? Why should I look into this? How does this affect me?
See above 3 questions.
Why should I care about this?
Anecdotal at best, circular reasoning at worst. Does not actually address the questions raised by your above statements.
Again, does not state what the issue is.

Conclusion: You are incapable of stating an argument.

Probably because it wasn't meant to be an argument. It was an advisory.

If you see a label on a machine that reads "Do not stick your hand in moving parts" - feel free to argue with it.

This post has been edited by Robman: 04 December 2014 - 09:52 PM

View PostWieder, on 04 December 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

Actually I'll be honest... I didn't remove myself from Facebook to protect my privacy.

I removed myself from Facebook to protect myself from spending too many cycles of my life interacting with people's digital facades. Our physical facades are already a handful.

If you knew me, you'd know my facade is worse in person. Online I'm myself, it's only when I'm around others that I change.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

View PostWieder, on 04 December 2014 - 09:39 PM, said:

People aren't themselves on real life. Neither their personalities or appearances.

View PostFox, on 04 December 2014 - 10:19 PM, said:

People aren't themselves on real life. Neither their personalities or appearances.

I'm sorry to remind you both, but your online life is not real.

It's a practice field.

Which one is still there when the power goes out.

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Of course your online life is real, why wouldn't it be? Why would it be different from communicating through a cell phone, or a letter, or sound waves?

The dependence on electricity doesn't prove that an online life is not real. If you have a job far away from home you need a motor vehicle to get there, does it means the job is not real?

User is offline   brownfarted 

• The Original Shitposter

View PostFox, on 04 December 2014 - 10:39 PM, said:

Of course your online life is real, why wouldn't it be? Why would it be different from communicating through a cell phone, or a letter, or sound waves?

Posted Image

User is offline   X-Vector 

View PostRobman, on 04 December 2014 - 08:34 PM, said:

David Rockefeller
cool-aid
Video
the truth

I think you missed "Illuminati" and "jewish conspiracy" (Zuckerberg, get it, get it?).

If it's not obvious to you than this thread is not for you.

There's one "not" too many in that sentence.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostX-Vector, on 05 December 2014 - 01:58 AM, said:

I think you missed "Illuminati" and "jewish conspiracy" (Zuckerberg, get it, get it?).

There's one "not" too many in that sentence.

Can't tell if you're mocking me or not but aside from that it's truly saddening to see so many who simply don't have the slightest clue of where the rabbit hole goes.
Even if some who do get it in here were to try to explain, it would fall upon deaf ears. Just know that you are living in a world worthy of the wildest science fiction.

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Robman: 05 December 2014 - 03:20 AM

User is offline   Kyanos 

Answers are to be found in history and the bible.

Read, Ezra, the protocols of the elders of Zion,

Who promotes mixing races??

Who has divine right over me??

The pope has declared ww3 has started. He is dealing with eastern orthodox and Muslim leaders.

Putin took land in war, the ultimate no no. He is being financially punished.

Ok my power is showing.

PS. I never had Facebook to delete :)

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostDrek, on 05 December 2014 - 03:53 AM, said:

Answers are to be found in history and the bible.

Read, Ezra, the protocols of the elders of Zion,

Who promotes mixing races??

Who has divine right over me??

The pope has declared ww3 has started. He is dealing with eastern orthodox and Muslim leaders.

Putin took land in war, the ultimate no no. He is being financially punished.

Ok my power is showing.

PS. I never had Facebook to delete :)

You Sir, have balls and are completely f*cking awesome in my books.

(I got out of bed and started my computer to simply say that)

This post has been edited by Robman: 05 December 2014 - 04:15 AM

User is offline   X-Vector 

Robman - part Morpheus, part Fox Mulder, all prophet.

Posted Image

Image taken from this fine site filled with delicious and nutritional truthiness ("reverse osmosis water filters sale on!").

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

this thread was quite entertaining.

"Strap yourself in bed at night"

>"Why?"

"The aliens are coming to get you in your sleep."

>"Aliens? What aliens? Russians? Mexicans? Canadians? Little green men?"

"Not telling."

This post has been edited by Forge: 05 December 2014 - 05:30 AM

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

Thanks for another downvote Comrade Major - You really should visit another thread because you're not wanted here.
You're proving yourself to be an ignorant, snot nosed little brat (and that's being kind) in the face of people who have done their homework.

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Robman: 05 December 2014 - 06:15 AM

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostRobman, on 05 December 2014 - 04:13 AM, said:

You Sir, have balls and are completely f*cking awesome in my books.

(I got out of bed and started my computer to simply say that)

Thank you. I broke a few of my own to post that, I'm glad it is appreciated.

I woke up this morning and started reading this thread. It literally brought a tear to my eye. I had to say something, you are not alone.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

I read Robman's posts and all I am reminded of is this...

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostRobman, on 04 December 2014 - 08:40 PM, said:

Not long ago it was important to maintain anonymity on the internet and then facebook comes along and wants to know EVERYTHING about you. Ever wondered why?Facebook founder called it's trusting users dumb f*cks also.

And it happened today?

View PostRobman, on 04 December 2014 - 08:55 PM, said:

Yes Hendricks, I'm sure your 20 yr old brain that has spent most of it in school tucked away from the real world has all the answers. No offense.I'm sure I'll get a slew of people with the mindset of "How dare you attack my darling facebook" but the truth can be a tough pill to swallow.

What truth? I don't have Facebook so explain this to me should I be interested in making an account.

View PostRobman, on 04 December 2014 - 09:38 PM, said:

But their tempo was the same...

This post has been edited by Kathy: 05 December 2014 - 09:50 AM

User is offline   Kyanos 

Security and bugs

We do our best to keep your information secure, but we need your help. For more detailed information about staying safe on Facebook, visit the Facebook Security Page. We try to keep Facebook up, bug-free and safe, but can't make guarantees about any part of our services or products.

https://www.facebook...t/privacy/other

That line is interesting.

That's pretty standard. You'd be pretty stupid to assume that something is unbreakable or unhackable... Though you'd be amazed at how many admins do.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

If it's on a network, it can be hacked, and if it's large enough, it will be hacked.

User is offline   Kyanos 

So then it's safe to assume that zionists can see everything posted on facebook?

More questions this thread poses; Do you know what side of what war you are on? Do you know the sides? Can you see the lines? Is the enemy at the gate? Are you cattle behind a fence? Does the media make up your mind for you? Will you follow? Can you lead if you wanted too? Where to? Do you miss your king? Will you accept theirs? Whos? What queastions? Are you ready for the "downward leg of the cycle?"

User is offline   Kyanos 

"downward leg of the cycle"

ok, that one was a pretty vague reference to old news...
http://notquant.com/...for-a-collapse/

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

So I guess it's unpopular to try and help people. Yet re-using gifs is just awesome.
Snake oil? When good intentions pay the bills there will be no need for such things.
Indeed I used the 4 letter "c" word - look back and see that I wasn't the one to start the swearing but merely giving a rebuttal on the same level of which it was presented to me.
I wasn't the one to use the term "asshat" which fits into the tidy little pyramid presented.

Anyone find it odd that mere minutes after creating the thread that fb was in there monitoring? What business does a social media website have trolling the entire web? What kind of resources and intentions permit such a thing? The red flags are there you just have to pay attention, many who consider themselves intelligent yet still inquire as to why I say such things may be smart, yet certainly not wise.

All in all, if this thread helped atleast 1 person to start asking the right questions, I suppose it was worth it.
That and to find out Drek has more sanity in one cell of his body than most who commented.

This post has been edited by Robman: 05 December 2014 - 07:59 PM

User is offline   Hank 

Oh for fuck sakes, you paste your picture on Facebook to get attention, not privacy.
As I said before, the argument on infowar makes no sense what so ever, except that there might a thing like Facebook withdrawal.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

To get attention from friends and family. Is the gov your friend or family?

As viper said I guess my logic is not sound because I don't believe in giving the beast an all you can eat buffet.

The fact remains, not long ago anonymity was important.. now people willingly give up their precise location on the planet.
Yes I realize your phone will do the same thing but it comes back to the buffet.

I suppose geoengineering is purely conspiracy also... oh wait what's this? bbc article.

"Look! A forest! What forest? All I see are trees."

This post has been edited by Robman: 05 December 2014 - 09:50 PM

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostThe Commander, on 05 December 2014 - 08:08 AM, said:

I read Robman's posts and all I am reminded of is this...

I like rainbows and their true meaning. Want to know what a lot of posts here remind me of?

This post has been edited by Robman: 05 December 2014 - 10:12 PM

Share this topic:

• 9 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options