User is offline   Zaxtor 

Happy Birthday MSandt.

30 years old today.
Wish you the best.

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 14 November 2014 - 09:09 AM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

So I have been visiting MSDN since I was little and the guy is just a little older than me?

User is offline   Zaxtor 

I visited MSDN before I even knew him.
I accidentally found MSDN around 2000 or 2001, about couple of years before I joined AMC.

Along side RTCM site (not his)

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Pretty sure he doesn't post here any more since Viper scared him off.

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Last post was Oct 21.

User is offline   Fox 

Three weeks ago?

User is offline   Zaxtor 

About

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostZaxtor, on 14 November 2014 - 10:54 AM, said:

Last post was Oct 21.

that was the last time he logged in, but going off his 'recent posts' under his profile, the last time he posted was 15 December 2013

User is offline   Zaxtor 

View PostForge, on 14 November 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

that was the last time he logged in, but going off his 'recent posts' under his profile, the last time he posted was 15 December 2013

True.
Some people may have not posted for ages but each blue moon drop by checking forums.

User is offline   Kyanos 

Just wait, I thought brownfarted was mikko trolling us :)

User is offline   Gambini 

What a shame hard dukers can be pushed out of Duke communities by random people. This only proves the rep system is working like a charm!

This post has been edited by Gambini: 14 November 2014 - 06:16 PM

Well, this community stopped being about Duke around the time DNF(GBX) came out.

User is offline   Fox 

View PostGambini, on 14 November 2014 - 06:16 PM, said:

What a shame hard dukers can be pushed out of Duke communities by random people. This only proves the rep system is working like a charm!

Someone who can be pushed out by random people shouldn't be in a place like this. Just saying.

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostFox, on 14 November 2014 - 06:58 PM, said:

Someone who can be pushed out by random people shouldn't be in a place like this. Just saying.

^ This.
Posted Image

User is offline   Forge 

and maybe the moderators should moderate the cyber-bullying instead of participating. just saying.

i admit my participation in some online terrorism, but i usually attack what someone says, not them as a person - at least until they show their true colors (racial, gender, sexual orientation, skewed religious/political, etc., biases and prejudices)

this community's had a reputation for ostracizing people for quite some time now. Usually it's a contest to see who can criticize the noob to the point of making them leave, but when there's no noobs, the place turns on itself and starts eating its own tail.

the three most vicious things on the planet are a group of 14 year old girls, gay men, and a Duke community

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Forge: 14 November 2014 - 07:51 PM

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostForge, on 14 November 2014 - 07:47 PM, said:

the three most vicious things on the planet are a group of 14 year old girls, gay men, and a Duke community

But that's the forum users summed up

I actually think it was because Miko said something that was a lie or something and Viper caught him out on it.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostHigh Treason, on 14 November 2014 - 06:38 PM, said:

Well, this community stopped being about Duke around the time DNF(GBX) came out.

Isn't community reside in Duke Nukem/EDuke32 subforums and General Discussion is just a cesspool?

User is offline   Forge 

View PostThe Commander, on 15 November 2014 - 12:23 AM, said:

I actually think it was because Miko said something that was a lie or something and Viper caught him out on it.

who hasn't lied or been slightly deceptive with half-truths, at least a little?
i've wrote some outrageous shit on here, but it was usually to fuck with people.
If you point blank ask me a direct question, I will point blank give you a direct and honest answer (if i'm willing to answer - i won't give out my bank account number).

So Mikko made a fake facebook page. So fucking what. He was probably using it to get some pussy (which he desperately needs to mellow him out)

This post has been edited by Forge: 15 November 2014 - 07:16 AM

User is offline   Fox 

Meh. I thought he would look like this:

Posted Image

This post has been edited by Fox: 15 November 2014 - 07:58 AM

User is offline   faked 

How about a simple Happy Birthday,MSandt :) May you have the best of luck.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Mikko left because TX told him to get a job. I'm out and about right now but someone can pull that up.

Everyone was dogging on him by the end. All he had to do was not be an asshole. I feel sorry for him, honestly.

User is offline   Fox 

Most of his activity was in General Discussion, no wonder this place wasn't very attractive for him.

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

LOL at Forge defending Mikko and The Commander blaming Viper. What were you guys doing when Viper and Jimmy were verbally murdering Mikko? Sucking up to them.

I was working or sleeping so I missed the whole show...
damn it!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options