Duke4.net Forums: Can't upvote posts. - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can't upvote posts.

Despite only having upvoted one or two posts since I registered here, I am constantly told that I've reached my quota. I've deleted all of my Duke4.net cookies and the problem persists.

What do?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

You need to reach 50 posts before you can use the system fully.

User is offline   Paul B 

View PosttorridGristle, on 25 October 2014 - 05:41 PM, said:

Despite only having upvoted one or two posts since I registered here, I am constantly told that I've reached my quota. I've deleted all of my Duke4.net cookies and the problem persists.

What do?

Im not sure where Hendricks is going with this but if you want to become an upvote God like myself just release a few good eduke maps and the rest my friend will come naturally. You think Hendricks got his rep points all by himself? It was from generous nice guys like myself. Nice guys always finish last. Im such a troll tonight. Lol just keeping my posts quota up. OK GOODNIGHT.

Lol damn my android phone. I just accidentally downvoted you. Not intended at all that was suppose to be an up vote. I annoy Hendricks on good days now i'm in trouble!!! Sorry!!! Rise above Hendricks, rise above! Please don't ban me bro! Ode to my phone! My piece of shit phone!

Why can't we take our votes back? If we issue a downvote we should be able to remove it. As goes for up votes. GRrr!

Thanks Lunick Saved my ass maybe he won't notice now! =) I was tempted to post a distraction video. I really need to be more careful when using my tiny android phone. I should just leave the voting to the tried and true mouse clicking action. =)

This post has been edited by Paul B: 26 October 2014 - 10:16 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Careful Paul, you're fixin' for the Pinned Trash Topic.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Your profile says you have 27 active posts. Post 23 more times and then you can upvote and downvote to your heart's content.

User is offline   TON 

Thanks

User is offline   TON 

Post 50 :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options