Duke4.net Forums: Finding all Money/Karma in Shadow Warrior 2013... - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Finding all Money/Karma in Shadow Warrior 2013...

User is online   gemeaux333 

Is it possible to get 100% of both money and karma in the game ?

Secrets are not a problem, but getting the full 100% is another story...

I think a more proper question for this topic should have been something along the lines of "Did anybody ever care about Shadow Warrior 2013 so much as to actually play more than just a few hours before deleting and forgetting about it"?

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 07 July 2014 - 07:11 AM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Careful, you're asking for your member title to be reinstated.

I remember the great times I had in SW 2013's MP mode.

Oh wait, it didn't have MP at all.

User is offline   Lunick 

I think he made an 'oops' and was thinking about Rise of the Triad 2013.

As for the OP, I'm not sure if you can max every single powerup/weapon in a single playthrough.

This post has been edited by Lunick: 06 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

User is offline   Hank 

Back to the topic (Who cares what a shithead thinks?)

As for all karma points, I am a half decent player, but [whine] working up to 14 hours a day[/whine] unable to reach it yet, and I don't know where all the cash is yet. I think this should be possible, but am not one of those aces to say I did it.Posted Image

User is offline   MetHy 

It's technically possible, and I think those people who have 10k points in the leaderboards must have done it to have the maximum point; however it's really hard.

I've played the game 3 times, got all achievements, but never got all karma and money though.
As far as money is concerned it seems that they like to add small bits of money here and there that's REALLY hard to find but not worth anything (like just a coin in the darkest corner among trash worth aruond 7bucks).
For the karma it's all about getting 5 stars in every fight (while finding all the secrets)... Possible, but probably a LOT easier if you do it on an easy difficulty setting and on an ex mode.

View PostLunick, on 06 July 2014 - 10:54 PM, said:

As for the OP, I'm not sure if you can max every single powerup/weapon in a single playthrough.

On Hard I was able to max out every weapon on a first playthrough (above hard i don't think you can); but not skills and powers.

This post has been edited by MetHy: 07 July 2014 - 02:42 AM

View PostHendricks266, on 06 July 2014 - 08:55 PM, said:

Careful, you're asking for your member title to be reinstated.

Threats always have the opposite effect on me.
Also I was thinking about Rise of the Triad when I made the post, so that's why I said mp even though shadow warrior 2013 doesn't have any.
So my bad for confusing one shitty game with the other.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 07 July 2014 - 05:59 AM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostMetHy, on 07 July 2014 - 02:40 AM, said:

It's technically possible, and I think those people who have 10k points in the leaderboards must have done it to have the maximum point; however it's really hard.

I've played the game 3 times, got all achievements, but never got all karma and money though.
As far as money is concerned it seems that they like to add small bits of money here and there that's REALLY hard to find but not worth anything (like just a coin in the darkest corner among trash worth aruond 7bucks).
For the karma it's all about getting 5 stars in every fight (while finding all the secrets)... Possible, but probably a LOT easier if you do it on an easy difficulty setting and on an ex mode.

What exactly is the rating for each fight based on anyway? I always get low scores despite feeling as though I've done well.

Fully upgrading all weapons in a single playthrough is possible if you find all money, way harder to have 100% karma since I don't really know how to get sure to get 5 stars at every fights !
For the shadow crystal abilities, there is not enough to have all of them (missing 5) anyway !

And Rise of the Triad 2013 is great, way better than the original and it's ugly graphics (among other) !

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 07 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

User is offline   MetHy 

View PostMicky C, on 07 July 2014 - 06:16 AM, said:

What exactly is the rating for each fight based on anyway? I always get low scores despite feeling as though I've done well.

Basically, to get a good score you have to use a variety of different attack types well.
When you kill an enemy, you'll notice some messages pop up like "shredder x3" (depending on how cut the demon ended up), "headshot", "demolition man" (kills with environmental exlposives), "raiden" (kills with environmental electricity), "sleepyhead" (kill an enemy while he's stunned by a shockwave), etc etc

I read a forum of a dev saying that the more of these msgs you get, and the more varied they are; the higher your score will be. (this is why I said it's easier to achieve 5 stars on easier difficulty; on insane or heroic enemies have so much HP it's hard to get some of those msgs). The amount of dmg you take doesn't affect score; and apparently neither does time.

So, try to take your time, kill several enemies at the same time with a big explosion, do headshots, killed stunned enemies; etc etc

I'm sure someone would be able to break the system and come up with a certain type of attack combinaison that would always give you a high score...

However even with that in mind it seems pretty random, when playing on Heroic I used only ki-strikes 90% of the time and from times to times I still managed to get scores between 3,5/5 to 4,5/5...

This post has been edited by MetHy: 07 July 2014 - 06:37 AM

Yes, that makes sense !

To make a little of topic, is there nothing new about Duke Nukem 3D Reloaded ? I remember Gearbox authorized Interceptor to greenlight it....

User is offline   Player Lin 

View Postgemeaux333, on 07 July 2014 - 06:46 AM, said:

To make a little of topic, is there nothing new about Duke Nukem 3D Reloaded ? I remember Gearbox authorized Interceptor to greenlight it....

No, for some reasons, they were just put that poor project on hold like uh...forever?

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View Postgemeaux333, on 07 July 2014 - 06:46 AM, said:

Posted Image

I wouldn't be so sure, if I were you :P !

I wonder how Duke 5 will be named :P !

This post has been edited by gemeaux333: 07 July 2014 - 09:47 AM

User is offline   X-Vector 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 06 July 2014 - 08:18 PM, said:

I think a more proper question for this topic should have been something along the lines of "Did anybody ever care about Shadow Warrior 2013 so much as to actually play more than just a few hours before deleting and forgetting about it"?

I don't have anything to add to this topic, but I just want to go on record that I downvoted this post due to a misclick.
This may not seem like a big deal, but it's a point of principle for me not to use the voting system.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View Postgemeaux333, on 07 July 2014 - 09:46 AM, said:

I wouldn't be so sure, if I were you :P !

I wonder how Duke 5 will be named :P !

No.

If you paid attention, you would have saw that 3DR (which is now owned by Interceptor, the developers of Duke Nukem Reloaded) were not allowed to make Duke Nukem Mass Destruction, and reconfigured the game into Bombshell. Duke Nukem 3D Reloaded is an abandoned project and by all accounts will never happen. Gearbox Shovelware does not appear to want to do anything with the Duke Nukem IP, and is not allowing 3D Realms/Interceptor to use the brand in any way other than promoting their already existing finished products.

A future Duke Nukem game is such an unlikely scenario, I will go as far as to say it will not happen for another five years at the least, and anyone who says otherwise without concrete evidence doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 07 July 2014 - 10:54 AM

Not speaking 24/7 about Duke Nukem 3D : Reloaded doesn't mean the project is abandoned :P !

For not talking about Duke 5 for the next 5 years, I am okay with that, after all it's the minimum amount of time to wait until getting a good FPS in present days... :P

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View Postgemeaux333, on 07 July 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

Not speaking 24/7 about Duke Nukem 3D : Reloaded doesn't mean the project is abandoned :P !

It's dead.

Dead.

DEAD.

Move on.

User is offline   Lunick 

Can someone just quote the Jimmy post about this thread sucking? :P

This post has been edited by Lunick: 07 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

For not talking about Duke 5 for the next 5 years, I am okay with that, after all it's the minimum amount of time to wait until getting a good FPS in present days... :P

The more you post stupid shit, the more I'm going to call you an idiot and downvote you.

User is offline   Kyanos 

View PostLunick, on 07 July 2014 - 04:12 PM, said:

Can someone just quote the Jimmy post about this thread sucking? :P

Or better yet, Jimmy can give us a new post to quote in these times of need. Thanks ^

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostDrek, on 07 July 2014 - 04:35 PM, said:

Or better yet, Jimmy can give us a new post to quote in these times of need. Thanks ^

And I will come and leave my usual hating rant at stupid fucking DNR fanny boys,
Lets begin...

You are fucking stupid kid, get the fuck out of here you stupid ass DNR fanny boy.
The fucking videos and media of DNR that were released made me fucking sick, anyone with a fucking brain would have been able to see it was dog shit.

This post has been edited by The Angry Kiwi: 07 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

User is offline   brownfarted 

• The Original Shitposter

They speak about Reloaded .

ITS CANCELED .

Posted Image

• Honored Donor

Wow, this post sucks.

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostMicky C, on 07 July 2014 - 06:07 PM, said:

Wow, this post sucks.

You're not my real Jimmy :P

• Honored Donor

If you read carefully, it's actually an entirely new, original phrase.

Any semblance to past or current quotes is purely coincidental.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Don't settle for less. Only use the finest Jimmy Limp Noodles in your product.

User is offline   Steveeeie 

View PostMr.Deviance, on 06 July 2014 - 08:18 PM, said:

Dammit, gave you an up vote ..

Just managed to get all the weapons improvements of Shadow Warrior 2013 in a single playthrough in Normal mode, and didn't even got 100% for money at every level :P !

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options