• Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Post Thread

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Hey, he's not The Commander.

User is offline   Jeff 

Did some tidying up behind my desk. No more mess of tangled wires. Too bad they didn't have completely wireless computers. I mean, there's a laptop, but for desktops.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostJimmy, on 10 March 2014 - 03:53 PM, said:

Hey, he's not The Commander.

One minute I am from Australia the next New Zealand, make up your mind shit head.

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostThe Commander, on 10 March 2014 - 07:18 PM, said:

One minute I am from Australia the next New Zealand, make up your mind shit head.

there's a difference?
i thought NZ was a state, territory, kangaroo, whatever they call them over there, of Australia

How can you be that simple to think that?

User is offline   Jeff 

View PostForge, on 10 March 2014 - 07:40 PM, said:

there's a difference?
i thought NZ was a state, territory, kangaroo, whatever they call them over there, of Australia

See here

Australia is a continent on it's own, while New Zealand is its own country. Totally separate.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 10 March 2014 - 08:00 PM

It's also interesting to note that Australia is just one big desert where people ride around on kangaroos.

User is offline   Jeff 

Never personally been to either place. Closest I've ever gotten was Jakarta, Indonesia. Map link isn't working, but it's a set of islands just north of Australian mainland.

This post has been edited by Jeff: 10 March 2014 - 08:14 PM

User is offline   Lunick 

Posted Image

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I thought New Zealand and Australia were cities in Tasmania.

User is online   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

This is my roommate's favorite rapper. SMH.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

Commander, I am from New Zealand and you are being a pinch hypersensitive about this, I think.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostThe Commander, on 10 March 2014 - 07:55 PM, said:

How can you be that simple to think that?

it's easy

especially when someone took me serious

http://www.bbc.com/n...d-asia-26524132

Well now you may potentially not be confused with the two countries any more with your simple mind.

User is offline   Forge 

View PostThe Commander, on 11 March 2014 - 03:02 AM, said:

Well now you may potentially not be confused with the two countries any more with your simple mind.

i prefer TISM

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

ITT: kiwi gets mad because confused with oz

Posted Image

View PostComrade Major, on 11 March 2014 - 02:39 AM, said:

Commander, I am from New Zealand and you are being a pinch hypersensitive about this, I think.

So you are the sell out working for Interceptor? Pfft...

Anyway, my lunch/dinner.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: Snapchat-20140312015932.jpg

User is offline   Jeff 

New 24 season trailer

User is offline   Forge 

new NZ flag
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Forge: 11 March 2014 - 09:15 AM

Posted Image

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

Attached Image: kiwi.jpg

User is offline   Kyanos 

A quick correlation between reality and 3D video games. By Drek

I've always had a good grasp of physics and an understanding of what is going on around me. Yet not till just recently did I truly understand that I see just a small sample of the real world, a macroscopic perspective on an infinitely complex system of microscopic interactions. Simply, what I think I know is not all there is to know.

This past year I began work and studies as an electrical apprentice. While reading up on atomic structure, electrical theory, and physics, I also did some research on some of the most amazing inventors this world has ever seen. Men like Hertz, and Maxwell, not to mention the businessmen of the time too. Quick stop on Nikola Tesla then to the point. Tesla was a unique inventor who created things for creativity sake, machines were art to him, and power was his paint. He more than any other man shaped this century we recently left. He more than any other inventor know the secret wisdom of ancient texts and art. The flower of life, egg of life, spirals, cones, fibonaci, 144, saturn, pyramids, phi, venus, conspiracies abound the most simple mathematical of facts. The world is made of spheres. Just as the solar system, just as the atom, just as you see a fucking ball pit at McDicks, the world is round and all things in it are round. And sphere fit together in a dance of nines. Ask the greeks, about the dance of the spheres, they will tell you it's 9, the third 12 is a nine. the nine i speak of is digital roots, the sum of the digits in a number. The distance between earth and the moon, I don't remember it at the moment, I remember it's a nine. The years on the mayan calander, the syncroniztions of our planets orbit with venus draw a pentacle in the sky. Pentacles are full of nine, the angles, 72, 54, 36. all nines. 360 degrees for a circle, 9. 180, 270, 90, 45, 22.5, keep going by half, always nine... anyways tooo much

Now why did I mention the link between nines reality and 3d games. Well, in 3d gaming worlds are made the same way, except we use squares, you'll all notice the power of two numbers are none nines. 1024 512 256 hmmm....
I know What a effed up post :blink: where did that come from ???

User is offline   Kyanos 

Posted Image
Nikola Tesla in his Colorado Laboratory. Those are fifteen foot arcs at millions of volts. Jealous :blink: We can't play like this anymore...

User is offline   Sangman 

I'm probably gonna go to Australia sometime this year. It was either that or NZ. I chose the less shitty option.

User is offline   blackharted3 

• Resident Dufus

View PostMark., on 10 March 2014 - 03:37 PM, said:

I would recommend counting sheep but that would probably give him a boner thinking about them. :blink:

How did I not see this straight away? But I must admit I'm concerned about how quickly your mind jumped, to men with boners involving sheep. :blink:

This post has been edited by Duel: 11 March 2014 - 03:27 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

Blackharted's Everywhere

They are everywhere... i swear.

Under the bridge

the fail troll lurks

with many accounts

Blackharted's Everywhere

View PostSangman, on 11 March 2014 - 03:09 PM, said:

I'm probably gonna go to Australia sometime this year. It was either that or NZ. I chose the less shitty option.

Australia only accepts inbreds anyway.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostSangman, on 11 March 2014 - 03:09 PM, said:

Fuck you too.

This post has been edited by Comrade Major: 12 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

http://www.dailymail...ew-Zealand.html

Going where most men have gone before.
I can bet that my towns court house will be the busiest it has ever been on that date, even though I suspect he will get a lawyer to appear on his behalf.

This post has been edited by The Commander: 12 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Luke killed probably over a million Imperial crewers when he destroyed the Death Star.

Plus Tarfful was enslaved at the end of Revenge of the Sith and forced to help building the Death Star. Meaning that Luke killed him too.

Share this topic:

• 738 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options