Duke4.net Forums: Looking for a team - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Looking for a team  "ask for help with art/cons/music/mapping etc here"

User is offline   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

I haven't found a topic where somebody can ask to do map or mod together. Of course, it would be private.

For example: Duke needs some art help. He writes: "I'm making BEST MOD and I need some help in art. I am looking for artist." Then Sam ( an awesome artist) realizes to help him. He starts a conversation with Duke and send him some request. In this way, they create a team.

So, the main thing that it will be private. You just write your problem in general. ;)

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

I'm making BEST MOD and I need some help in art. I am looking for artist.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

This thread is a big no.

"NO."

User is offline   Paul B 

Well, since someone started this thread I figured I might as well use it. I've started a map and it has taken a long time to get where I am. The design consists of heavy TROR usage obviously making this map a Polymer only map. I've almost completed the main building and would like to bring someone else on board to help layout the remaining areas. If there is a mapper out there with a keen eye for design and detail and you don't feel like starting from scratch but would like to contribute something then this map project could be for you.

Any inquiries can be sent via private message to my mailbox.

**EDITED**
So I've found the motivation to complete this map on my own considering i've already used up 90 percent of the wall limit allowing someone to build with 10 percent of the walls remaining isn't exactly fair! HAHA! I'll figure it out, thanks for the inquiries though.

Thanks,
Paul

This post has been edited by Paul B: 22 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

User is offline   LAW 

To be honeest I am looking for a teammate mapper too. He will build whatever I tell, because I have no time ;)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options