Duke4.net Forums: For those who love extreme music... - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

For those who love extreme music...

User is offline   Bruno 

Hi !

For those who love extreme music as Metal or Gabber Rave Hardcore.

When I'm not playing at Duke Nukem, I'm playing my guitars and making electronic music on software just for the fun, sometimes with old good friends.

My gear (not really good for somes, but enough for my inaudible noise ;) ) : BC Rich Warlock Widow Tribes Tribal serie, Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe, Peavy raptor, Marshall amp, somes effect pedals...

If anyone is interested, here is the URL of my youtube page :

http://www.youtube.c...Q/feed?filter=2

*** [EDIT 12/06/2013] ***

My new noise shitty Terror/Speedcore song :

This post has been edited by Bruno: 12 June 2013 - 10:33 AM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

RIP YOUTUBE LISTENERS

User is offline   underTaker 

Wow. This is some really good stuff over there. I'd love to hear it with some vocals! "My Fists of Anger" was really great.

User is offline   Loke 

Heh, when you said extreme music I expected Meshuggah. But still I like it. My Fists of Anger was gooood.

User is offline   Hank 

I like "I will Kill you" is it one of your compositions? If so, any mp3 formats floating about on the net? Posted Image

User is offline   Bruno 

View PostLoke, on 13 May 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

Heh, when you said extreme music I expected Meshuggah. But still I like it. My Fists of Anger was gooood.

I would like to play like Meshuggah on 8 strings guitar "catch 33" in one time... But I can't... ;)

"Extreme" for electro Hardcore maybe. "South park Hardcore Party", for exemple, is very inspired by thunderdome : it was a bet with friends. Thanks to this song, I won a cofee at a friend :D

Then, another challenge from my friends I have to work on (or maybe not) : The little house in the prairie Hardcore remix (with Charles Ingalls Vocals) :P

Thank you guys for your feedback !! :P

User is offline   X-Vector 

View PostunderTaker, on 13 May 2013 - 11:18 AM, said:

My Fists of Anger" was really great.

Reminds me of the Quake 2 soundtrack by Sonic Mayhem (which sounds like a light version of Fear Factory in its own right).

I don't consider any of this extreme music, though (Meshuggah included).

User is offline   Bruno 

View PostHank, on 13 May 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

I like "I will Kill you" is it one of your compositions? If so, any mp3 formats floating about on the net? Posted Image

All musics are mine, my own compositions (except "early gabber mix", I was just mixing & remixing somes old thunderdome stuffs), my own guitars recording (drums are made on software as Guitar pro 6, or with Vst plugins in Fruity Loops or in Magix Music Maker).

In the past, I had an account on SoundCloud by alternative Facebook login. But, now that I am a pure anti-crappy-Facebook as hell, I do not have any account on soundcloud anymore. You can download these songs by using some software (free youtube downloader / converter) / Firefox plugin. You can share it if you want to. It's just for the fun of making music (or some noise) and sharing it to others music lovers beyond labels and barriers of musical styles.

Thank you ! ;)

User is offline   Bruno 

View PostX-Vector, on 14 May 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

Reminds me of the Quake 2 soundtrack by Sonic Mayhem (which sounds like a light version of Fear Factory in its own right).

I don't consider any of this extreme music, though (Meshuggah included).

I was more inspired by the big heavy guitars riffs from Hatebreed for this composition. Even if I really like Quake 2 musics. I'm quite a fan of hardcore / grindcore bands than death metal bands, even if I love really much Meshuggah and others bands Cannibal Corpse or Deicide, etc ... And I know that I don't compose the same kind of music.

But I fucking doesn't matters about these fucking barriers. If a band sounds good to my ears, I will like it. I can go to a grindcore concert in a basement, travel to Netherlands to dance at "thunderdome final exam" 10 hours, and then, two weeks later go to see a French orchestra classical music playing live. Who cares as long as it sounds good to us ?

Thank you very much X-Vector for listening !!! ;)

User is offline   Kathy 

Hate to be an asshat, but it's boring and corny. What did you try to do with "I Will Kill You"? It is all over the place with some part here, some part there, but these parts can't form something whole.

User is offline   Bruno 

I just do what seems good to me, or post some funny things I did with friends. Nothing more. I do not think when I make music, it comes out, that's all. I don't care to do something as a whole.

My answer: why not ? ;)

User is offline   Kathy 

I'm not telling you not to do it.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

I wouldn't call it either extreme nor hardcore. It's okay, although I wouldn't go out of my way listen to it. Keep practicing.

User is offline   Hank 

View PostBruno, on 14 May 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

Thank you ! ;)

Your are welcome.
Yes, Faceshit is a pain in the arse, it truly fucked up Reverbnation, you can't click anything without being asked to join the must have a picture on the net club.

How about
http://yourlisten.com/
this is were I get club songs and other sounds, it's not infested with facebook, yet Posted Image

YouTube is not bad, but music I want the file, not a streamed thing.

User is offline   Bruno 

Here there is my new Terror / Gabber / Speedcore track, not for faggot :lol: . :

I just do what I want to do. So, don't bother me with words as "it is the worst shit I heard in my life", 'cause I don't care.

This post has been edited by Bruno: 12 June 2013 - 12:01 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

it is the worst shit I heard in my life

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostBruno, on 12 June 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

not for faggets

Posted Image

User is offline   Bruno 

View PostCathy, on 12 June 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

Posted Image

I really must learn how to speak English... :lol: But too lazy...

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostBruno, on 12 June 2013 - 10:37 AM, said:

I just do what I want to do. So, don't bother me with words as "it is the worst shit I heard in my life", 'cause I don't care.

A musician cannot operate purely on praise. Criticism is not only a given, it is necessary and should be expected. It doesn't mean you take everything to heart everyone tells you.

But seriously this is bad. How is this extreme? It's just clicks and bloops and samples with goofy guitars. King Diamond you are not.

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

Eh.....

User is offline   Bruno 

I love seeing how people react to the gabber music (and its evolution to Terror or Speedcore) since Thunderdome made ​​it marketable : some definitely hate et don't understand, like many, and others fall in love with this. :lol:

People who do not like hardcore / terror, go your way if you want to. No matters.

Thunderdome tracks are so far better than those I made with my friends. But who matters ? We enjoy these time of merriment. It's all about memories.

We do not care to be King Diamond. I already said that, but I just make music with my friends to have fun and share it with others who like the same kind of things. If people who dislike or find it inaudible, we don't care as hell.

I share it 'cause, since this speedcore track was created, our little raves become big mess. :lol:

User is offline   X-Vector 

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Now that's hardcore.

User is offline   Mark 

Everybody is different. I would call X-Vector's song Punk Rock, not hardcore.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Hardcore is a subgenre of punk rock. It's certainly an element of NoMeansNo's sound, although they are exceptionally experimental.

Did I mention their record with Jello Biafra is phenomenal?

User is offline   Bruno 

:lol:

People should know that two kind of Hardcore exist...... :

- Hardcore from punk or metal music (bands that I like as Hatebreed, Terror, Anorak, Wall of Jericho, etc...) with subgenre as Grindcore for exemple (Nasum :lol:, Blockheads, Napalm Death, etc...).
- Hardcore from gabber music (Thunderdome moto is "Hardcore will never die" or "Hardcore against Racism and Facism", a famous rave party is named "Master of Hardcore", compilations "Mega Hardcore", "100% Hardcore", all Djs and all people working from Thunderdome or other rave consider their music as Hardcore, etc...).

This post has been edited by Bruno: 14 June 2013 - 08:44 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

What about pr0n?

User is offline   Bruno 

View PostCathy, on 14 June 2013 - 11:25 AM, said:

What about pr0n?

:lol:

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostBruno, on 14 June 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

- Hardcore from punk or metal music (bands that I like as Hatebreed, Terror, Anorak, Wall of Jericho, etc...) with subgenre as Grindcore for exemple (Nasum :lol:, Blockheads, Napalm Death, etc...).

None of those bands are Hardcore. And Metalcore and it's associated genres are not Hardcore.

This is hardcore.
Oh.
Yes.

This post has been edited by Jimmy: 14 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostJimmy, on 14 June 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

And Metalcore and it's associated genres are not Hardcore.

That's funny, because "authentic" metalheads claim that metalcore isn't metal, either.

So I guess it really isn't anything. :lol:

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options