Duke4.net Forums: Total Meltdown Duke Royale Secrets - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Total Meltdown Duke Royale Secrets

Hey everybody, I'm trying to write a much needed walkthru for Total Meltdown, but I humbly request your assistance. I've turned up almost every other secret in this game but this one keeps me stumped. I have these five secrets for Duke Royale in the Plug n' Pray episode, but not the sixth:

Secret Area #1
Pistol Clip in cubbyhole behind desk, opposite safe switches. Flip second switch
from left to unlock.

Secret Area #2
Shotgun Ammo in blastable wall in the back alley (accessible by secret door
in garage that opens when you enter the safe).

Secret Area #3
Shotgun Ammo in hidden vent duct (through fireplace in apartment or opposite
building).

Secret Area #4
RPG Ammo in hidden alcove opposite Small Medkit in underground garage.

Secret Area #5
Pipebombs in secret alcove in warehouse bathroom.

Secret Area #6
I need your guys' help.

If there's any Total Meltdown veterans who can help me with this ever confounding conundrum I would be most appreciative, and I promise you will be credited in my final draft. Likewise, if there is a secret you're looking for, I might be able to find it for you. Let's help each other out here. 11 years with no walkthru is way too long, help me fix this problem.

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

I thought Total Meltdown was just a PSX port of the PC levels? Is this a level that's not in the original version?

Also, once you're finished with your walkthrough, feel free to e-mail it to yatta@duke4.net so I can put it up on the site in our Walkthroughs section. :)

User is offline   Eclipse 

There is indeed an addon episode on Total Meltdown (called Plug 'n' Pray), and I've never actually seen a walkthrough of it anywhere.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

Never tried Total Meltdown unfortunately, so it's nothing i can be helpful with... :)

User is offline   Nacho 

I remember having a walkthrough on just beating the levels..no secrets... though I have found most myself.

I'd love to help out when I can (no playstation with me at the moment).

User is offline   soulmate 

Hi, maybe I'm a bit late but I just happened to discover this thread...

anyway, the last secret in this level is inside of the bottle-shelf in that wooden strip-club in the middle of the map ..only problem is that you apparently can't open it from the outside ..in other words, it's a buggy secret...been runnuing around in that map for ages but couldn't find the last secret either ... but since there were no bulletholes in one side of thast shelf I always thought it had to be there...so I activated the no clip cheat in duke and checked that spot out..and indeed the last secret was there ..inside there even is a switch which opens the secret again, but as already said..no possibility to open it from the outside..I guess the makers just overlooked that bit, so it's a buggy secret.....

User is offline   nukemania 

Excuse the massive bump, but...

Thanks to this man: http://forums.megaga...ale-level.3369/

My interest peaked and I found the last secret of Duke Royale.

@Soulmate: you are 1/2 correct. That last secret is indeed accessible. The way it works is that you have to jump up to the platform that has the 2 dancers, then quickly run down to the wall you mentioned. A crawl space will open for about 2 or 3 seconds which is the last secret. It is timed and only opens 2 or 3 times from the outside so you have to do it quick and carefully.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options