• You cannot reply to this topic

Oh my God. What a fucking pussy!

User is offline   Person of Color 

• Senior Unpaid Intern at Viceland

http://animal.discov...ml#mkcpgn=snag1

LOL.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Haha, what the fuck happened to this guy? Was his entire family raped and murdered by a pack of dogs when he was a kid or what?

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

The guy obviously suffered some extreme dog-related trauma as a child and it messed up his mind. It's easy for us to sit here and condemn him as a pussy and laugh, but at least he is trying to do something about his mental illness.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

That's not funny at all.

User is offline   Ronin 

That may seem nuts and very funny to us, but thats because, well it is.

User is offline   Mike Norvak 

• Music Producer

Well in fact it was funny the first seconds, but after seeing the reaction of the man my face changed from a smile to a completely serious gesture. From an objective viewpoint most of the fears could be considered as unfounded as this one, anyway he's fighting against as DT said, and sharing openly his fear to puppies wich makes me think his doubly brave, I mean not everybody could talk about that on a TV show.

User is offline   Zaxtor 

He looks like those tough fearless biker type guys.

lol inrl.

At least he managed to touch the dog, :( :( :(

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

What right do we have to defame and laugh at this guy for a phobia that I'm sure most if not all of us have no experience with?

This post has been edited by Spirrwell: 21 October 2011 - 04:43 PM

User is offline   Hank 

^ because it's funny.

Most of us have phobias, and well, this is funny. I'm sure, once the guy has gotten over his, he may laugh at himself. I had extreme fear of heights and make skyscrapers. I've got nappies, brown pants etc. from my crew, for x-mas, for a laugh, well, I was pathetic, now it's funny.

Oh, well.

User is offline   Zaxtor 

I fear of flight but not in extreme ways.

View PostDeeperThought, on 21 October 2011 - 01:48 PM, said:

The guy obviously suffered some extreme dog-related trauma as a child and it messed up his mind. It's easy for us to sit here and condemn him as a pussy and laugh, but at least he is trying to do something about his mental illness.

View PostMikko_Sandt, on 21 October 2011 - 01:52 PM, said:

That's not funny at all.

View PostNorvak, on 21 October 2011 - 03:01 PM, said:

Well in fact it was funny the first seconds, but after seeing the reaction of the man my face changed from a smile to a completely serious gesture. From an objective viewpoint most of the fears could be considered as unfounded as this one, anyway he's fighting against as DT said, and sharing openly his fear to puppies wich makes me think his doubly brave, I mean not everybody could talk about that on a TV show.

View PostSpirrwell, on 21 October 2011 - 03:55 PM, said:

What right do we have to defame and laugh at this guy for a phobia that I'm sure most if not all of us have no experience with?

I can't believe you people voted me down three points for this shit. Are you guys fucking kidding me? Seriously, look at this guy:

Posted Image

Dude, look at his face. Holy shit. I fucking lost it when his muscular as shit tatooed arm went to wipe his tears from his vagina.

Sorry, but when you look that hardcore, and a cute little puppy makes you cry out of fear, that is some of the most hilarious shit on the planet.

I know for a fact you guys chuckled at least once, but instead of saying "Alright that made me lol a bit" y'all had to try to sound like "that guy." Have fun on your fake platform of moral superiority.

View PostTX, on 21 October 2011 - 01:31 PM, said:

Haha, what the fuck happened to this guy? Was his entire family raped and murdered by a pack of dogs when he was a kid or what?

View PostZaxtor, on 21 October 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

He looks like those tough fearless biker type guys.

lol inrl.

At least he managed to touch the dog, :D :( :(

At least you guys get it :(.

This post has been edited by Descent: 21 October 2011 - 05:20 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

Its funny, the woman in the video is all "take it easy, your doing great" but her eyes in the picture are saying "come on man it a puppy for fucks sake".
In fairness the fact that the guy looks like a badass makes it funnier than it should be, no actually scratch that, its a puppy we are dealing with. Im sure the guy has serious issues but that doesnt stop it being funny, imagine a walk to the shops for this guy it must be a nightmare.

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 21 October 2011 - 05:17 PM

You know who else has a facial tattoo? Mike Tyson.

Can you imagine walking into a tattoo parlor and telling them what you want? "Yeah, I want something that says 'I don't give a fuck.'"

This post has been edited by Descent: 21 October 2011 - 05:21 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostDescent, on 21 October 2011 - 05:18 PM, said:

You know who else has a facial tattoo? Mike Tyson.

Yeah I hear he has a terrible fear of lambs too.

Really? He doesn't seem to have a fear of raping women.

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostDescent, on 21 October 2011 - 05:04 PM, said:

I can't believe you people voted me down three points for this shit.

I did not vote you down.

It wasn't really very funny, though. Now THIS would be funny: The guy passes his little test by touching the puppy, and he's happy about his progress. Then the next day, they bring him out to the park again, and tell him it's time for his final test. Next they reveal five large friendly dogs that want to play. He's like, "No no no no oh fuck no" They let the dogs loose and they all run at him. He freaks out, starts screaming, pees and shits himself right there in the grass, while the dogs are jumping all over him, licking his face, sniffing his crotch, and trying to play. But while that would be hilarious, it would be cruel and wrong, so that's why we have cartoon shows like South Park for sick shit like that.

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View PostDescent, on 21 October 2011 - 05:04 PM, said:

I can't believe you people voted me down three points for this shit. Are you guys fucking kidding me? Seriously, look at this guy:

Attached Image: excuse me.png

Okay, it's not the -1 I'm pointing out here, since I know you got three down votes earlier, but you quoted four of us and accused us all of down voting you.

OR I could've said this:

Hahaha, you're stupid, you can't count!

Seriously? I'm fifteen and I have more sense to be that immature and to be blatantly honest that would have been stupid of me to say. You're 23 years old (at least according to your profile), why don't you act like one? Sure as an outsider we may view things like this as funny, but those reactions just come across as pathetic. Also, I didn't say that I was morally superior nor did either of us four. Also Norvak pointed this out:

"Well in fact it was funny the first seconds, but after seeing the reaction of the man my face changed from a smile to a completely serious gesture."

Finally, you never even answered my question with a direct answer, how is it my, your's, or anyone else's right to draw the line here?

This post has been edited by Spirrwell: 21 October 2011 - 06:09 PM

Lol don't laugh at the man for that
Here's a woman that's scared shitless by feathers.

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 21 October 2011 - 06:22 PM

User is offline   ReaperMan 

I really don't see whats so funny.

She was raped in a pigeon coop. Lol.

View PostReaperMan, on 21 October 2011 - 06:29 PM, said:

I really don't see whats so funny.

This is the first place I've gotten negative feedback from posting this.

I'm still laughing at this video after four or five viewings. I just watched it again and I completely lost it when they cut between Vegeta crying and the little puppy right at the end Posted Image.

This post has been edited by Descent: 21 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

View PostDescent, on 21 October 2011 - 06:31 PM, said:

I just watched it again and I completely lost it when they cut between Vegeta crying and the little puppy right at the end.

You mean Nappa right?

View PostMr.Deviance, on 21 October 2011 - 06:51 PM, said:

You mean Nappa right?

Hahahaha. Yeah, you're right. I forgot that guy existed...it's been over a decade since I watched that.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostDescent, on 21 October 2011 - 01:14 PM, said:

Oh damn, I thought this was Descent's reaction when he found out that his reputation was reset back to zero.

User is offline   Martin 

My mother has a kind of fear related to kittens. It makes her remember when she was a little girl, her dad drowned a litter of kittens because nobody wanted any of them.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostMartin, on 21 October 2011 - 08:03 PM, said:

My mother has a kind of fear related to kittens. It makes her remember when she was a little girl, her dad drowned a litter of kittens because nobody wanted any of them.

Holy shit. Your grandpa was a dick!

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

View PostTX, on 21 October 2011 - 08:34 PM, said:

No he wasn't. He was just a callous person. Those kittens could have died of hunger if he just let them go.

Although I wouldn't have the heart to do that sort of thing myself, and I certainly hope that he didn't actually let his daughter watch while he did it.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostDescent, on 21 October 2011 - 06:31 PM, said:

She was raped in a pigeon coop. Lol.

And what would you say if she really was?

This is the first place I've gotten negative feedback from posting this.

We have a good and kind community here.

This post has been edited by Helel: 21 October 2011 - 09:06 PM

User is offline   Martin 

View PostTX, on 21 October 2011 - 08:34 PM, said:

If you had said that to my face, you'd have gotten my blade in your testicles. Just sayin'. It was the 60s, they were poor, could not afford to keep all those cats and feed their five children. There was no RSPCA or animal shelter back then. Granddad did what he had to do. He didn't have the heart to slit their throats like he did with the chickens, nor did he abandon them somewhere. He heard drowning was apparently a peaceful way to go (bullshit, if you ask me), and decided that's what he would do. My dad strangled our cat Molly when I was little. She was dying of something, we couldn't afford the vet bill, so he strangled her. Speaking of my dad, you are all hereby given permission to insult his father, who was an utter cunt.

View PostMartin, on 21 October 2011 - 09:25 PM, said:

If you had said that to my face, you'd have gotten my blade in your testicles. Just sayin'

Do you also like putting out your cigars on the pecs of naked T-800 models when you're bored?
And considering that you're such a cool guy I need to ask you something else!
Do you also have cold lips?

This post has been edited by Mr.Deviance: 21 October 2011 - 10:35 PM

If you had said that to my face, you'd have gotten my blade in your testicles. Just sayin'.

You fucking chav :(.

It was the 60s, they were poor, could not afford to keep all those cats and feed their five children. There was no RSPCA or animal shelter back then. Granddad did what he had to do. He didn't have the heart to slit their throats like he did with the chickens, nor did he abandon them somewhere. He heard drowning was apparently a peaceful way to go (bullshit, if you ask me), and decided that's what he would do. My dad strangled our cat Molly when I was little. She was dying of something, we couldn't afford the vet bill, so he strangled her. Speaking of my dad, you are all hereby given permission to insult his father, who was an utter cunt.

You guys didn't have animal shelters? We did.

This post has been edited by Descent: 22 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

Share this topic:

• 4 Pages +
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options