Duke4.net Forums: haahhaahahah Moammar Gadhafi PWNED! - Duke4.net Forums

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

haahhaahahah Moammar Gadhafi PWNED!  "Another scum of the Earth sorted out."

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Hopefully he is truly dead because people like him are better off dead.

Libyan Dictator Moammar Gadhafi Is Dead, Libya's Prime Minister Says
http://news.yahoo.co...-122438217.html

Libyan dictator Moammar Gadhafi, the most wanted man in the world, has been killed, Libyan Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril said today.
The flamboyant tyrant who terrorized his country and much of the world during his 42 years of despotic rule was reportedly cornered by insurgents in the town of Sirte, where Gadhafi had been born and a stronghold of his supporters.
"We have been waiting for this moment for a long time. Moammar Gadhafi has been killed," Jibril said at a news conference in Tripoli.
He added that the rebel government will wait until later today or Friday to officially declare what it calls a state of liberation.
The National Transition Council earlier today said that its fighters found and shot Gadhafi in Sirte, which finally fell to the rebels today after weeks of tough fighting. Rebels now control the entire country.
Word of Gadhafi's death triggered celebrations in the streets of Tripoli with insurgent fighters waving their weapons and dancing jubilantly.
The White House and NATO said they were unable to confirm reports of his death.
Al Jazeera aired video of what appeared to be the dead leader, which showed Gadhafi lying in a pool of blood in the street, shirtless, and surrounded by people.
Libya's Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam told the Associated Press that Gadhafi was in a convoy when he was attacked by rebels.
NATO said that its jet fighters struck a convoy of Gadhafi's loyalists fleeing Sirte this morning, but could not confirm that Gadhafi was in the convoy, the Associated Press reported.
Warning: Graphic Photo of an Injured Gadhafi
http://abcnews.go.co...ory?id=14777830
Gadhafi had been on the run for weeks after being chased out of the capital Tripoli by NATO bombers and rebel troops.
He had been believed to be hiding in the vast Libyan desert while calling on his supporters to rise up and sweep the rebel "dogs" away, but his once fearsome power was scoffed at by Libyans who had ransacked his palace compound and hounded him into hiding.
Gadhafi, 69, ruled Libya with an iron fist for almost 42 years. He seized control of Libya in Sept., 1969 in a bloodless coup when he was just 27 years old. The then young and dashing army captain and his small band of military officers overthrew the monarch King Idris, setting up a new Libyan Arab Republic that over the years became increasingly isolated from the rest of the world.
Gadhafi took over the top spot as the world's most wanted man after Osama bin Laden was killed by U.S. troops in Pakistan.
At the height of his ability to threaten terrorism, President Ronald Reagan dubbed Gadhafi the "mad dog of the Middle East."
He was accused of backing the 1986 bombing of a Berlin disco popular with American soldiers, reportedly funding the hijacking of the cruise ship Achille Lauro in 1985, and the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, which resulted in the U.N. and United States imposing sanctions on Libya.
For years, Gadhafi refused to take responsibility for the bombing, but that changed in 2003 when he acknowledged his role and tried to make amends.
The eccentric leader, who amassed power and wealth by controlling the nation's oil industry, held the title of being the longest-serving leader in Africa and the Arab world.
Over the years, Gadhafi earned an international reputation for his outlandish apparel and much-ridiculed phobias and proclivities.
In U.S. diplomatic cables recently released by WikiLeaks, Gadhafi was described as a "mercurial and eccentric figure who suffers from severe phobias, enjoys flamenco dancing and horse racing, acts on whims and irritates friends and enemies alike."
He was "obsessively dependent on a small core of trusted personnel," especially his longtime Ukrainian nurse Galyna, who has been described as a "voluptuous blonde," according to the cables.
Among his other unusual behaviors, the Libyan leader reportedly feared flying over water, didn't like staying on upper floors and traveled with a "pistol packing' posse" of female bodyguards.

User is offline   Jeff 

Dictatorship has no place in our free world.

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Yup, we got him... and the world is a safer place because of it. Hussein, bin Laden, Gaddafi/Gadhafi/Gadfuckingshot... who's next on the list of worthless terrorist leaders who flat out need to die?

I'm thinking in a few years we'll be at a point where Ahmadinejad needs to be on this list.

We had dictatorship {if you can call it that}back in Greece 1967-1974.
They left no dept, people got jobs the country became the 2nd fastest developing Country for the years 1970-1972. Then people complained that they want democracy and while Georgios Papadopoulos was about to bring back a healthy democracy those bastards like Karamanlis and Papandreou sent him in prison where he died like a man refusing to ask for amnesty and telling that he had regreted for the revolution {SAVING OUR COUNTRY}.
And now with our great democracy we ended up having 500 billion dept because of those "democrats" and if you switch your TV on news now you'll see all the fightings with cops and more than 300.000 people in Athens shouting outside the parliament !!!
No i'm not against democracy, my country created it and i'm proud of it. But there's no democracy anywhere no matter what.
Kaddafi won't bring a change things will become worst in Lybia you'll see it. Just remember Iraq !
Here's a video of our great leader that some still want the people to think that we hated him !

Sadly no subs !

This post has been edited by EvilEmperorZoRG {GR}: 20 October 2011 - 09:10 AM

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

so where are the WMD's?

View PostForge, on 20 October 2011 - 09:18 AM, said:

so where are the WMD's?

Like Sadams WMD's, in some stupid leaders mind !

This post has been edited by EvilEmperorZoRG {GR}: 20 October 2011 - 09:37 AM

User is offline   CruX 

View PostTX, on 20 October 2011 - 08:46 AM, said:

I'm thinking in a few years we'll be at a point where Ahmadinejad needs to be on this list.

It'd make more sense to target the imams that are running that place, but in light of recent events, this is becoming more and more plausible.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

This post has been edited by The Commander: 20 October 2011 - 10:22 AM

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

So what's going to happen to Libya now that Gaddafi's dead? Has anyone thought that far ahead? I'm hearing talk of a "democratic society" being created there, but I'm having headache-ridden flashbacks to Mission Accomplished.

View PostThe Mighty Bison, on 20 October 2011 - 11:39 AM, said:

So what's going to happen to Libya now that Gaddafi's dead? Has anyone thought that far ahead? I'm hearing talk of a "democratic society" being created there, but I'm having headache-ridden flashbacks to Mission Accomplished.

Agree, also i think it worths to take a look at the above !

Life in Libya with Leader Gaddafi:

1. Electricity for household use is free,

2. interest-free loans

3. during the study, governmant give to every student 2 300 dolars/month

4. receives the average salary for this profession if you do not find a job after graduation,

5. the state has paid for to work in the profession,

6. every unemployed person receives social assistance 15,000 $/year,

7. for marriage state pays first apartment or house (150m2),

8. buying cars at factory prices

This post has been edited by EvilEmperorZoRG {GR}: 20 October 2011 - 11:52 AM

User is offline   Ronin 

Yes but I dont think people will be laughing when they bring in "democracy" and then they all vote for an Islamic state as will they in the other "freed" Arab countrys, then shit will really start to hit the fan. Islamic Caliphate anyone? The writing on the wall.

• el fundador

View PostEvilEmperorZoRG {GR}, on 20 October 2011 - 11:51 AM, said:

Agree, also i think it worths to take a look at the above !

Life in Libya with Leader Gaddafi:

1. Electricity for household use is free,

2. interest-free loans

3. during the study, governmant give to every student 2 300 dolars/month

4. receives the average salary for this profession if you do not find a job after graduation,

5. the state has paid for to work in the profession,

6. every unemployed person receives social assistance 15,000 $/year,

7. for marriage state pays first apartment or house (150m2),

8. buying cars at factory prices

9. Civilian massacres

10. State-sponsored rape

11. State-sponsored terrorist attacks in other countries

Etc...

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

Killing Gaddafi was probably the worst thing we could have done. They always get replaced by someone else. Killing the bad guys ain't the answer, because what are their children going to grow up like? If we stopped hand-picking dictators to be our friends in other parts of the world and just left them alone this shit wouldn't happen.

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 20 October 2011 - 12:45 PM, said:

Killing Gaddafi was probably the worst thing we could have done. They always get replaced by someone else. Killing the bad guys ain't the answer, because what are their children going to grow up like? If we stopped hand-picking dictators to be our friends in other parts of the world and just left them alone this shit wouldn't happen.

Exactly, like Saddam/Taliban then you get bored when your toy stops working the way you want it to so you break it and get another one, rinse and repeat. Gaddafi did a lot of good for his country but at what cost, like communism people who disagreed just dissapeared with out a trace, thats never acceptable. At least in the US you assasinate the people you want out of the way in public and frame someone else for it. Democracy is an illusion.

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 20 October 2011 - 12:58 PM

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Also there is a video of his body getting kicked I think it's his body getting kicked by people.
I won't post the link tho due to violence.
It can easily be found on the youtube or the net tho.

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostZaxtor, on 20 October 2011 - 01:01 PM, said:

Also there is a video of his body getting kicked I think it's his body getting kicked by people.
I won't post the link tho due to violence.
It can easily be found on the youtube or the net tho.

Yes thats pathetic the way they do that, same with Saddam I felt sorry for him the way people were taunting him at his excution like cowardly hyenas attacking a wounded lion, yes he deserved to die but without the petty shit. I dont like torture or desecration of dead bodies unless its in Duke Nukem. I bet they were beating him with their shoes, its what they do, the idiots.

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 20 October 2011 - 01:08 PM

• el fundador

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 20 October 2011 - 12:45 PM, said:

Killing the bad guys ain't the answer, because what are their children going to grow up like?

Don't worry, we killed them too!

User is offline   Stabs 

Yeh iam sure another dictator will rise in libya after seeing what happened to last one and how vigilant the people are :(

btw its actually quite rare a cunt like that gets his comeuppance, dragged out of a sewerage pipe like a piece of shit and shot in the head,

Ripemanewone, people like you are why people like gaddafi rise to power, how can you feel sorry for monsters like that? do you feel sorry for the people they trod on to get where they are?

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostDanM, on 20 October 2011 - 01:20 PM, said:

Yeh iam sure another dictator will rise in libya after seeing what happened to last one and how vigilant the people are :(

btw its actually quite rare a cunt like that gets his comeuppance, dragged out of a sewerage pipe like a piece of shit and shot in the head,

Ripemanewone, people like you are why people like gaddafi rise to power, how can you feel sorry for monsters like that? do you feel sorry for the people they trod on to get where they are?

If there were more people like me the world would be a very differant place true but not in the way you are thinking, I hate those fucks, but I also hate cowards. I dont feel sorry for them dieing like I said they fucking deserve it in fact why bother hanging, drag them to the court yard and bullet in the head would be how Id do it, I just dont think anyone should die with little fags who would shit themselves as you walked by them any other day taking potshots because they know they are safe, you know like people on the internet do all the time. Dont presume to know how I think, you dont.

As i said Kaddafi was loved by many Lybians.
Lybians are those to decide if they want Kaddafi not NATO.

Humiliating a man that did many good things for Lybia and has a history of more than 40 years just made me wanna see all those "rebels" {mercenaries actually}dying the worst way i can imagine !

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

Reagan should have took him out back in the 80's, but then France wouldn't have had their fun

User is offline   Danukem 

• Duke Plus Developer

View PostEvilEmperorZoRG {GR}, on 20 October 2011 - 09:37 AM, said:

Like Sadams WMD's, in some stupid leaders mind !

Gaddafi stopped his WMD program in 2003, after seeing what happened to the Iraqi regime.

http://articles.cnn....lix?_s=PM:WORLD

http://www.economist.com/node/2312540

http://www.commondre...s03/1220-08.htm

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRipemanewone, on 20 October 2011 - 01:27 PM, said:

If there were more people like me the world would be a very differant place true but not in the way you are thinking, I hate those fucks, but I also hate cowards. I dont feel sorry for them dieing like I said they fucking deserve it in fact why bother hanging, drag them to the court yard and bullet in the head would be how Id do it, I just dont think anyone should die with little fags who would shit themselves as you walked by them any other day taking potshots because they know they are safe, you know like people on the internet do all the time. Dont presume to know how I think, you dont.

Pretty much. There is no due process here. Instead of dragging them into the streets and shooting them, you should take them to court, try them for their crimes in a real fair trial, and give them the proper sentencing (likely multiple life sentences.) Just killing people is no big fucking deal at all. Oh yeah you're dead, that's the easy way out. I'd rather get shot in the head than rot in prison for 60 years, get fucking real.

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Hopefully Libya will evaluate the future president and making sure isn't a horrible person.
And giving the country a good name and making it peaceful.

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostTX, on 20 October 2011 - 01:09 PM, said:

Don't worry, we killed them too!

Why didn't you kill Pinochet?

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 20 October 2011 - 02:57 PM, said:

Pretty much. There is no due process here. Instead of dragging them into the streets and shooting them, you should take them to court, try them for their crimes in a real fair trial, and give them the proper sentencing (likely multiple life sentences.) Just killing people is no big fucking deal at all. Oh yeah you're dead, that's the easy way out. I'd rather get shot in the head than rot in prison for 60 years, get fucking real.

Sure, but whats the point of keeping them alive in prison, how do we benefit from their suffering? We don't, in fact the opposite they end up costing money to keep alive and can teach others their ways, I say kill em all get them out of existence. A trial would be the "right" thing to do but when you are dealing with people like him and rapists and peadofiles and people who murder people for no good reason, the best end result is to get them out of existence, we gain nothing from their being here, in jail or anywhere else. There are too many people in the world anyway and most of them are a waste of space. I have hard views on the importance of human life, we are seriously over-rated.

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 20 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRipemanewone, on 20 October 2011 - 03:23 PM, said:

Sure, but whats the point of keeping them alive in prison, how do we benefit from their suffering? We don't, in fact the opposite they end up costing money to keep alive and can teach others their ways, I say kill em all get them out of existence. A trial would be the "right" thing to do but when you are dealing with people like him and rapists and peadofiles and people who murder people for no good reason, the best end result is to get them out of existence, we gain nothing from their being here, in jail or anywhere else. There are too many people in the world anyway and most of them are a waste of space. I have hard views on the importance of human life, we are seriously over-rated.

You don't get it. Death is the easy way out. If someone sees that our culture is okay with being barbarians and just killing people, they're more likely to do terrible things. However, if they see the people who will hold them accountable are above that, and instead keep you in a tiny little cell with your bare essentials until you die of old age, they might think twice. It's true punishment. Death is not a punishment, it just resolves a human lust for blood. Also, when you begin to decide who deserves a trial and who does not, then no one has rights. The whole point of rights is to keep good people from being falsely accused and murdered just so people feel some false sense of closure. Slightly OT, but the death penalty is bullshit. There is so much room for error.

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 20 October 2011 - 03:31 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 20 October 2011 - 03:30 PM, said:

You don't get it. Death is the easy way out. If someone sees that our culture is okay with being barbarians and just killing people, they're more likely to do terrible things. However, if they see the people who will hold them accountable are above that, and instead keep you in a tiny little cell with your bare essentials until you die of old age, they might think twice. It's true punishment. Death is not a punishment, it just resolves a human lust for blood. Also, when you begin to decide who deserves a trial and who does not, then no one has rights. The whole point of rights is to keep good people from being falsely accused and murdered just so people feel some false sense of closure. Slightly OT, but the death penalty is bullshit. There is so much room for error.

I do get it, but with people who are so obviously guilty of horrible shit I think death is the best solution, you have to break a few eggs to make an omlette. If someone did some horrible shit to someone you care about, would you rather them in jail of put to death? I would want death because every moment they are alive would torment me and I would forever fantasize about killing them myself, I would not have any peace. Just because someone does'nt share the same opinion as you it does not mean they dont understand you, they just have a differant view. You're opinion is probably the most popular one but I prefer my way. Im not talking about reasonable doubt Im talking about people who are seriously guilty.

And yes death is the easy way out, but what do we gain from the suffering of others? Nothing, Im not a pacifist, far from it but I dont enjoy the suffering of anyone to me its meaningless and cruel and something very human.

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 20 October 2011 - 03:57 PM

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostRipemanewone, on 20 October 2011 - 03:41 PM, said:

I do get it, but with people who are so obviously guilty of horrible shit I think death is the best solution, you have to break a few eggs to make an omlette. If someone did some horrible shit to someone you care about, would you rather them in jail of put to death? I would want death because every moment they are alive would torment me and I would forever fantasize about killing them myself, I would not have any peace. Just because someone does'nt share the same opinion as you it does not mean they dont understand you, they just have a differant view. You're opinion is probably the most popular one but I prefer my way. Im not talking about reasonable doubt Im talking about people who are seriously guilty.

And yes death is the easy way out, but what do we gain from the suffering of others? Nothing, Im not a pacifist, far from it but I dont enjoy the suffering of anyone to me its meaningless and cruel and something very human.

In the ardor of emotion I would respond as any human would, but that's exactly what I'm talking about. It's human blood lust, but it's not logical. What you're saying is "Don't think about it; Kill it!" Such brash moves are never well thought out. Hopefully in the heat of the moment I would not have the chance to kill them, because I would rather seek justice by having them live in a physical prison, away from their loved ones and they things they care about... just like the prison they put me in. Also, prison is not 'suffering.' Please. The torture these people are put in when they're stoned to death, that is suffering. In prison, the temperature is reasonable, you get ample meals, time for recreation, and plenty of time to think about what you've done. That's the punishment, time. You have all the time in the world in prison.

This post has been edited by Captain Awesome: 20 October 2011 - 04:14 PM

User is offline   Ronin 

View PostCaptain Awesome, on 20 October 2011 - 04:13 PM, said:

In the ardor of emotion I would respond as any human would, but that's exactly what I'm talking about. It's human blood lust, but it's not logical. What you're saying is "Don't think about it; Kill it!" Such brash moves are never well thought out. Hopefully in the heat of the moment I would not have the chance to kill them, because I would rather seek justice by having them live in a physical prison, away from their loved ones and they things they care about... just like the prison they put me in. Also, prison is not 'suffering.' Please. The torture these people are put in when they're stoned to death, that is suffering. In prison, the temperature is reasonable, you get ample meals, time for recreation, and plenty of time to think about what you've done. That's the punishment, time. You have all the time in the world in prison.

Haha ok but for me prison would be suffering, like you said earlier you would rather be dead, so would I, does that not show how much suffering it would be? I mean holding a hot coal in your hand for 5 minutes would be suffering but I would rather do that than go to prison for a few months and become a psycopath because thats what would happen to me, Im the kind of guy that cant back down from if someone threatens me, Id rather get a beating than do that (Im not stupid if guns and knives are involved Im out) so prison would be quite difficult. A few months would end up a few years probably and then when I have lost all hope, then a proper savage I would become. And I would be suffering by myself because nobody could feel my pain and rage except me, it would be unnoticed to the rest of the world who are supposed to benifit from me being behind bars. And Zeus help the world when I get out.

Im not saying "dont think about it kill it" just say for example you are caught clearly on camera walking past someone and shooting them (it happens) maybe to get into a gang or something, or you were pissed off and just so happened to be carrying a gun and you didnt like the hair cut on the guy across the street so you shot him fuck. With people like these I say fuck em get them out of here, they will never be "ok" so whats the problem eh? Out of existence, it seems logical to me, easy way out for everyone. Minimum effort maximum result everybodys happy. (except the thugs family and friends, but fuck it ommlettes need to be made)

A few years ago I might have agreed with you but not anymore, I seen too much horrible shit, so Im very cynical and Im aware of that. I respect your opinion but prefer my own so I will agree to disagree because we are not going to convince each other of anything, I dont come to my views based on emotion quite the opposite, its a coldness I have developed over the years for humanity, you seem a smart guy I'll wager it happens to you too, but then that all depends on what you see and all the information you gather over time, I have made my mind up. Maybe in ten more years I will have made it up again differantly.

This post has been edited by Ripemanewone: 20 October 2011 - 04:40 PM

Share this topic:

• 3 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options