Duke4.net Forums: Duke Nukem Vengeance - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem Vengeance

Hello ladies and gentlemen A new upcoming mod is coming! I am going to show you what i have done so far! :) I hope you guys enjoy i am scared kinda this is my first mod i am making and I hope you guys enjoy idk when it will be done but this mod is going to have a lot of cool features to it this is just the beginning guys! i just did the alien troop and the guns! so far but hey i put a lot of effort into it here is the link to the video on playing the first level of duke 3d with my mod!

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

That's not bad, especially as it's your first one.

View PostTea Monster, on 25 July 2015 - 08:49 AM, said:

That's not bad, especially as it's your first one.

THANK YOU IM TELLING YOU ITS BECAUSE YOU AND HANK HELPED ME OUT ! :)

User is offline   Steve 64 

I commented and like

View PostTurok 64 Jr, on 25 July 2015 - 05:15 PM, said:

I commented and like

Thank you man love the support this mod is not done yet see everyone this mod i am making takes 2 years after duke 3d the aliens come back pissed and bring reinforcements this time they have a new boss controlling its the 2 headed liz trrop boss you fight him at the end! the best part is after this mod is done! i know what the sequel will be like!

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Any new maps?

View PostMicky C, on 27 July 2015 - 12:57 AM, said:

Any new maps?

Hey thanks for the reply but no not yet! i am working on all the new aliens and codding maps comes last!

View Postduke a number1, on 27 July 2015 - 07:35 AM, said:

Hey thanks for the reply but no not yet! i am working on all the new aliens and codding maps comes last!

But i am kind of stuck on codding i really need help with that feel free to enlighten me with some help or if you want to be part of the team!

Ok guys here is a little update on the BIG BOSS IN MY MOD! http://www.mediafire...95k/frame_1.png

hey peeps there is going to be a lot of updates i am working hard here is the Octoqueen i can only say this there are going to be a lot of boss fights! so stay tuned i am not sure when this will get done because right now my friend is out of town till September but once we get back we are going to be doing a lot for the mean time i am going to show you little bits of are mod enjoy! http://www.mediafire...me_1%282%29.png

This post has been edited by duke a number1: 27 July 2015 - 03:58 PM

Hey guys i changed up the octoqueen to make her a little more black and cooler looking! http://www.mediafire...2qw/frame_1.png

Hey guys! just a quick update i finished the octoqueen!!!!!!!

I gotta say, the two-headed trooper is looking badass. The shading on the early Octoqueen seems a bit flat, but I do love that two headed guy, that's a fun idea.

I've never edited a sprite ever, well other than making spraypaint thingies in Half-Life I guess. :)

This post has been edited by PsychoGoatee: 01 August 2015 - 10:12 PM

User is offline   Radar 

• King of SOVL

View Postduke a number1, on 28 July 2015 - 03:21 PM, said:

Hey guys i changed up the octoqueen to make her a little more black and cooler looking! http://www.mediafire...2qw/frame_1.png

That's definitely at least 20% cooler! Posted Image

This post has been edited by Sgt. Rarity: 02 August 2015 - 05:45 PM

View PostPsychoGoatee, on 01 August 2015 - 10:11 PM, said:

I gotta say, the two-headed trooper is looking badass. The shading on the early Octoqueen seems a bit flat, but I do love that two headed guy, that's a fun idea.

I've never edited a sprite ever, well other than making spraypaint thingies in Half-Life I guess. :)

Thank you guys for the support and the the first pic of the octoqueen is the beta version!! the second one is the final!! pretty soon i am going to upload a pic on what it looks like in game!

View PostPsychoGoatee, on 01 August 2015 - 10:11 PM, said:

Thank you don't worry the octoqueen looks great in game i am going to take a snapcshot shortly on what it looks like!

Here is what the octoqueen will look like in the mod! http://www.mediafire...12-19-02-40.jpg

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Looks good. The only suggestion I'd make is to make it very dark, but not black. Try overlaying a dark blue or grey onto the sprite, but so that you can still see the details undereath. It just helps with the realism.

Just a suggestion.

View PostTea Monster, on 02 August 2015 - 01:16 PM, said:

Looks good. The only suggestion I'd make is to make it very dark, but not black. Try overlaying a dark blue or grey onto the sprite, but so that you can still see the details undereath. It just helps with the realism.

Just a suggestion.

Hey tea and yea i was thinking the same thing when i thought hey it wold look cool if it had dark and al ittle of the orig of the octobrain in it when the mod coems out you will see what i am talking about!

Hello back again with an update here is what the vengent boss looks like!!!! i head of all aliens in more news there is a sequel to this mod but first let me get this mod out hehhe :)http://www.mediafire...12-41-21-83.jpg

Hey guys quick update! My friend is coming back at the end of this month but things are still going still fixing some stuff! but once my partner comes back things will be booming!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options