Duke4.net Forums: [Grpinfo] Crashes with GAMEFLAG_DUKE - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[Grpinfo] Crashes with GAMEFLAG_DUKE

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

I am running EDuke32 with r5267 (32/64bit) and noticed that specific mods from my EDuke32 Addon Compilation don't work any more. They crash directly when trying to load them from the launcher.

Following are affected:
- Borg Nukem 3D
- Fusion TC
- Oblivion
- WGRealms 2

All of these have one thing in common: They are standalone addons and therefore had been defined with the GAMEFLAG_DUKE flag in the grpinfo file. There's reason to believe that this feature is broken or has been discontinued without me being aware of it. Maybe someone from the coding team could take a look at it?

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

View PostNightFright, on 23 June 2015 - 10:30 AM, said:

I am running EDuke32 with r5267 (32/64bit) and noticed that specific mods from my EDuke32 Addon Compilation don't work any more. They crash directly when trying to load them from the launcher.

Following are affected:
- Borg Nukem 3D
- Fusion TC
- Oblivion
- WGRealms 2

All of these have one thing in common: They are standalone addons and therefore had been defined with the GAMEFLAG_DUKE flag in the grpinfo file. There's reason to believe that this feature is broken or has been discontinued without me being aware of it. Maybe someone from the coding team could take a look at it?

Could you upload the smallest of the non-working content by itself somewhere? That would make it a lot easier for me to look at this. I'm very strapped for time these days and having to go hunt down the affected content seriously lowers the chances that I ever get around to fixing the issue, whereas if the minimum required data to cause a crash was, say, attached to or linked from your post, instead of writing this reply I'd be fixing the problem right now. :)

User is offline   NightFright 

• The Truth is in here

No problem. Here you go. I picked "Fusion" for this:

"Fusion" addon only (15 MB, 7-Zip archive)

I guess this file should suffice for analysis and it is, as requested, the smallest of all the affected addons.

This post has been edited by NightFright: 23 June 2015 - 01:21 PM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options