Duke4.net Forums: Eduke32 starting immediatly - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Eduke32 starting immediatly  "without clicking start button ! => no setup possible at launch"

User is offline   David B. 

Hi everybody,

The real bug is described at the end of this story :

When I was launching eduke32, it was starting the game automatically so that I couldnt setup anything.

I was still seeing the starting window but the game was immediately launched without having clicked the start button.

I did that, in the "eduke32.cfg"

[Setup]
ConfigVersion = 291
ForceSetup = 0
NoAutoLoad = 0
SelectedGRP = "duke3d.grp"
ModDir = "The_City"

to :

ForceSetup = 1
NoAutoLoad = 1

I recovered the setup at launch, but now in the game's menu, when I go to user map, arrows up & down or forward & backward secundary keys are like "disabled" so that at that point I cannot choose anymore in the menu my user map or my directory in the list !
What's happening ??

This post has been edited by David B.: 28 May 2015 - 10:01 AM

User is offline   Paul B 

Hi David,

Not sure what's going on. Copy the Duke GRP to a new folder. Download the latest Eduke from the eduke synthesis download area. Fire up the game in the new folder to see if you get the same results?

User is offline   David B. 

View PostPaul B, on 28 May 2015 - 05:45 PM, said:

Hi David,

Not sure what's going on. Copy the Duke GRP to a new folder. Download the latest Eduke from the eduke synthesis download area. Fire up the game in the new folder to see if you get the same results?

I have downloaded the latest Eduke, it fixed that bug... but now, while I can choose any user map, I cannot launch my own map from my mod : the game is not loading the map, stays at 0%, close and go back to Windows !
Hem hem... this is a long "bugs" episode :/

BTW, didn't play your map yet.
I just have a look in polymost then... in 8 bit mod (the 8bits is far better and your map looks right then, I should have read your txt file with more attention :)

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options