Duke4.net Forums: Palette settings incorrect? - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Palette settings incorrect?

User is offline   deuxsonic 

In the latest builds, I've noticed textures and sprites that should be red but appear green. An example is playing Gambini's "It Lives" map where some of the fleshy parts in the walls appear green instead of red. His map "Rush" has emergency lights that appear green instead of red as well.

The example image I've uploaded shows where viscera is hanging down and the color should be red instead of green.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: duke0000.JPG

This post has been edited by deuxsonic: 18 April 2015 - 04:28 AM

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View Postdeuxsonic, on 18 April 2015 - 04:19 AM, said:

In the latest builds, I've noticed textures and sprites that should be red but appear green. An example is playing Gambini's "It Lives" map where some of the fleshy parts in the walls appear green instead of red. His map "Rush" has emergency lights that appear green instead of red as well.
Can't confirm that It Lives screen shot (no red coloured ceiling texture in that place). Please use bisecting to point out the EDuke32 revision where your issue starts to show up.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options