Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] UltraGore_2015 Mod - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] UltraGore_2015 Mod  "Brutal and bloody mod for EDuke32"

User is offline   sergey808a 

UltraGore_2015 Mod:

Posted Image

More blood and meat - that's what Duke lacked.

01. Enemies explode into many Jibs and Bloodsplashes. Also Drones explode with more Frags and Glasses.

Posted Image

02. Freezed Enemies now Breaks into many Frozen Jibs.

Posted Image

03. Pigcop's and Lizard's weapons drop shells.

Posted Image

04. Returned original explosions and fire.

05. Slightly increased damage for some weapons.

06. Slightly increased ammo amount for some weapons.

Thanks for the unknown modmakers for the ideas.
Be fun!

Installation: Extract to the main game folder with installed EDuke32 and HRP

Links for the downloads:

Letitbit

Ifolder

This post has been edited by sergey808a: 23 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Upload on mediafire, please.

User is offline   ReaperMan 

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 23 March 2015 - 01:06 PM, said:

Upload on mediafire, please.

^

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

The mod is actually brings nothing new for me. It looks like first modifications for DN 3D in 98's. Maybe you should add some new sound effects, some pieces of meat which don't disappear. Some blood on the walls, floor and ceiling. I would like to see fatalities too. By the way. your mod changes original CONs and it is bad.

User is offline   Mav3r1ck 

While we're on the topic, I have a question related to the gore. Is it possible to make the gore remain after blowing up the enemies?

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Yeah does this mod do anything significant that's different to DukePlus or the old SD_Duke?

I'm guessing doing something like having the gore remain requires con coding?

Only thing i'd like to port from this would be the shells dropping from the enemy. Other then that on my con I have reduced the ammo but made the damage damn near realistic. Only thing that is not dialed in yet is the RPG radius. Commander wrecks shit with his noob tube.

Would be awesome to see the gore actually stay put to give a more realism feel to the game.

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 23 March 2015 - 02:09 PM, said:

The mod is actually brings nothing new for me. It looks like first modifications for DN 3D in 98's. Maybe you should add some new sound effects, some pieces of meat which don't disappear. Some blood on the walls, floor and ceiling. I would like to see fatalities too. By the way. your mod changes original CONs and it is bad.

Ideas for mod is not new, but I do not pretend to be tough modder. This mod I create for fun.
Artem Nevinchany, Why so Serious? (Joker) :)
Be fun.

View Post1337DirtAlliance, on 24 March 2015 - 02:27 AM, said:

Only thing i'd like to port from this would be the shells dropping from the enemy. Other then that on my con I have reduced the ammo but made the damage damn near realistic. Only thing that is not dialed in yet is the RPG radius. Commander wrecks shit with his noob tube.

Would be awesome to see the gore actually stay put to give a more realism feel to the game.

I agree, though it probably requires editing the game.con to achieve this unless it's more complicated than that.

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

I thought it was pretty cool, but I am just a fun guy and it was just that. Having this much blood and gore is awesome was it an attempt to mock Brutal Doom :)? The enemies having bullet shells release is fine and cute to heheh.

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

I don't want to hurt you, but this mod is already created. It has even been created not one time, lol.

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 24 March 2015 - 08:14 AM, said:

I don't want to hurt you, but this mod is already created. It has even been created not one time, lol.

Ok, I will add into description: This is recreation of recreation of recreation of mod created not one time.
Now better? :P

or may be so: Artem Nevinchany is not recommended this mod.
What to choose? Eh? :)

Come again. Fun with you, Mr. Seriousness.

This post has been edited by sergey808a: 24 March 2015 - 10:25 AM

User is offline   MusicallyInspired 

• The Sarien Encounter

Duke Xtreme had something similar except it was customizable. I added so much gib multiplication that it crashed to DOS way back when...

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Я не против этого мода вообще. Я просто дал конструктивн ую критику, а не "фу, дерьмо". Лучше бы взял и исправил свои ошибки. Во-первых, мод не должен менять оригинал. В смысле нельзя "портить" основные игровые файлы. Чтобы можно было установить другие моды, удалить, легко переместить, сохранить, копировать и тд. Используй хорошие, бесплатные файлообменни ки, например — Mediafire. Не только для запада проблематичн о (так как там русский я думаю у всех), но и для меня. Я не хочу смотреть рекламу, ждать 60 секунд, вводить капчу и скачивать с ограниченой скоростью. Кстати, в Дюке крови было, скажем, достаточно реалестично? Да, я бы с удовольствие м сыграл в модификацию как Brutal Doom для Дюка, а это не просто спавн большее кусков мяса. Лучше бы ты сделал так: отписался в теме "Что вы делаете сейчас для Дюка?" и отправил скриншоты, получил хорошие комментарии и критику.

З.Ы. Я сам допускал подобные ошибки ранее. И я не хочу, чтобы их допустил кто-то ещё.

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 27 March 2015 - 02:25 AM, said:

Я не против этого мода вообще. Я просто дал конструктивн ую критику, а не "фу, дерьмо". Лучше бы взял и исправил свои ошибки. Во-первых, мод не должен менять оригинал. В смысле нельзя "портить" основные игровые файлы. Чтобы можно было установить другие моды, удалить, легко переместить, сохранить, копировать и тд. Используй хорошие, бесплатные файлообменни ки, например — Mediafire. Не только для запада проблематичн о (так как там русский я думаю у всех), но и для меня. Я не хочу смотреть рекламу, ждать 60 секунд, вводить капчу и скачивать с ограниченой скоростью. Кстати, в Дюке крови было, скажем, достаточно реалестично? Да, я бы с удовольствие м сыграл в модификацию как Brutal Doom для Дюка, а это не просто спавн большее кусков мяса. Лучше бы ты сделал так: отписался в теме "Что вы делаете сейчас для Дюка?" и отправил скриншоты, получил хорошие комментарии и критику.

З.Ы. Я сам допускал подобные ошибки ранее. И я не хочу, чтобы их допустил кто-то ещё.

Я не претендовал на создание чего-то нового и великолепног о. Что сделал, то выложил. Кому понравится, тот пусть пользуется, если не понравится - удаляет.
Если распаковать файлы мода в отдельную папку, то можно ее запускать из лаунчера, как самостоятель ную модификацию. я думаю ты это знаешь не хуже меня.
С таким подходом и критикой вообще уже не хочется чего-либо делать.
Делал тут небольшой текстурный аддон для HRP, но уже предвидя твою "критику" не хочу выкладывать.
Вообще, я заметил что Коммюнити не очень охотно принимает новых мододелов и практически не реагирует на вопросы и багрепорты новичков.

З.Ы. Единственной полезной критикой для меня оказалось замечание про файлообменни ки.

This post has been edited by sergey808a: 27 March 2015 - 05:19 AM

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

Not everyone is unaccepting just the ones with some credibility it's a world of gods and monsters pick a side :) Some of the community is really nice from what I have seen and I am new also

User is offline   Forge 

• Speaker of the Outhouse

View PostMav3r1ck, on 24 March 2015 - 01:26 AM, said:

While we're on the topic, I have a question related to the gore. Is it possible to make the gore remain after blowing up the enemies?

Yes.
Is it something you should do?
No. (unless your map only has a low enemy count).
Reason: too many sprites spawned error resulting in a game crash.

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

А то, что ты просто вставил код из туториала и выложил под названием ультрагор мод это так, пустяки.

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 27 March 2015 - 11:46 AM, said:

А то, что ты просто вставил код из туториала и выложил под названием ультрагор мод это так, пустяки.

А что хоть за туториал, подскажи, поинтересуюс ь?

З.Ы. Жаль тут медалей нельзя давать, ты бы заслужил, за стойкость в разведении срача. :D

This post has been edited by sergey808a: 27 March 2015 - 01:20 PM

User is online   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Срач никто не разводил. Ты просто обиделся из-за того, что тебе сказали вместо "круто" твои ошибки. Я даже люблю комментарии с конструктивн ой критикой больше чем похвалу.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options