• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

eduke32 creator featured in ign article  "interesting read"

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

http://www.ign.com/a...uke-nukem-games

User is offline   Sixty Four 

• Turok Nukem

This hole thing is really exciting to me really happy Duke Nukem 64 can get some recognition congrats you guys and thanks so much. With the article to bad there is a lot of stupid comments like this one for example

"clank3500 • 5 hours ago
Well India games are actually good they even have good reviews on some games but duke nukem? Idk i hope they don't destroy the game"
Idiot ^^

I guess when it comes to Duke Nukem some people are still living underneath rocks not knowing that this "indie dev" actually already made Duke Nukem a hole lot better then it was ...

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

I'm glad the publicity is ramping up. I didn't know about this article beforehand, so it was cool to read. Comment section trolls are a fact of life, especially on a site the size of IGN, but I'm glad to see that the response is mostly positive, if at times uninformed.

I like this one, from jcook95:

This is a brilliant move. How come this isn't done more often? People getting licenses for franchises and putting their own independent effort into seeing them through, at least we know we'll get somebody who is truly passionate about the game making it as opposed to some jackasses just shelling out anything and throwing licensing on it just to make money

If I had the skill and got the go ahead like this guy I would make a Bushido Blade 3! Since I think one of the greatest fighting games I ever played just went horribly unnoticed by the general public(BB2)

This post has been edited by Hendricks266: 03 February 2015 - 11:41 AM

• Turok Nukem

Lol "less informed" was a nice way of putting it Hendricks but you are right about that. Also right about most of the feedback and comments are more toward a positive side which is great to see but when I see the stupid ones I just get this feeling and urge to scream arghhhh.

I am happy for TX being on IGN hey now that is pretty darn cool and exciting to see hope it opens and leads to bigger things. There is more people then meets the eye who are interested in DN64 especially on steam. I know it might not seem like a hole lot but even I am still meeting people who like the game a lot.

User is offline   Lambdaism 

separately I had also been working with someone who had some experience porting games to Android,

I think I know who he is. Posted Image

This post has been edited by Lambdaism: 04 February 2015 - 12:22 AM

• Weaponized Autism

View PostLambdaism, on 04 February 2015 - 12:22 AM, said:

I think I know who he is. :lol:

Beloko Games.

• Turok Nukem

Sorry for posting so much on this but I made announcement for this on my steam group thought be okay to show here :lol:
Duke Begins announcement

• Weaponized Autism

Another interview is up: http://www.droidgame...king-collection

User is offline   Daedolon 

• Ancient Blood God

>Duke Nukem 3D on DOS

:lol:

User is offline   Corvin 

• King of the Lamers

In regards to VoidPoint and the Duke Games:

It's cool you guys are getting paid finally for your hobby! Android is the better platform too.

I just hope you don't try to sell the improvements to PC users of EDuke32...from what I followed briefly that's not your intentions.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I don't think that's the case. PC eduke has already gained some benefits from the work on android, and as for the addons, Duke 64 has already been released (as a mod) and Total Meltdown will be released as a mod as well.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

View PostDaedolon, on 11 February 2015 - 10:43 AM, said:

>Duke Nukem 3D on DOS

:)

Dat DOS texture filtering, amirite guys?

User is offline   Adamputee 

BEST NEWS THIS YEAR!

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options