Duke4.net Forums: DukePlus and Dukehrp5.3 - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

DukePlus and Dukehrp5.3

User is offline   OctoBane 

Hey Trooper Dan,is it possible to use the newest DukeHRP5.3 with DukePlus?,I know you haven't updated in awhile,so I thought I would ask.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

Uhh, why did you make a new thread for this rather than posting in the dukeplus thread?

It was on the first page of this subforum so you wouldn't have even needed to do a search to find it. http://forums.duke4..../802-duke-plus/

It's not even a big question or anything. I mean you could always just try it out. It's more likely to work than not.

I personaly am using the latest HRP with the latest EDuke and I've had absolutely no problem so I'm sure you can as well but keep in mind the glitch that makes the devastator invisible but functional (use Nixx's fix) ^_-

Opps!, I am sorry about that,if the administer could please move the topic,and thanks for the answers all.

This post has been edited by OctoBane: 23 October 2014 - 05:05 AM

So I can go,and overwrite the older Eduke32 in DukePlus with a newer one,and it shouldn't cause any problems?

This post has been edited by OctoBane: 23 October 2014 - 05:08 AM

I think you'd better make a new fresh installment of the latest EDuke and DP and the HRP in a new folder, and ake sure it works properly and then delete you're older installment.

This way you'll still have your older installment in back-up if the newer one doesn't work but there's no reason it wouldn't...

This post has been edited by thedrawliner: 23 October 2014 - 05:12 AM

So what is the newest version of Eduke32 you are running DukePlus with thedrawliner?

• Honored Donor

You can always find the latest eduke32 at the top of this list: http://dukeworld.duk...ke32/synthesis/

I'd also recommend a fresh install. You never know what loose files may be lying around which could mess things up.

View PostMicky C, on 23 October 2014 - 05:19 AM, said:

You can always find the latest eduke32 at the top of this list: http://dukeworld.duk...ke32/synthesis/

I'd also recommend a fresh install. You never know what loose files may be lying around which could mess things up.

Thanks "Mickey C".

This post has been edited by OctoBane: 23 October 2014 - 06:12 AM

• Honored Donor

No problem.

Btw It's "Micky C". I was called Mickey C briefly at some point in the past (in-between being Micky C) and you wouldn't believe the problems it caused Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options