Duke4.net Forums: Walkthrough Needed for Duke Nukem: Zero Hour - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Walkthrough Needed for Duke Nukem: Zero Hour

User is offline   rodrigames 

Ladies and Gentlemen of Duke4, the fifteen year anniversary is coming up since the original release of Duke Nukem: Zero Hour exclusively on the Nintendo 64 and all I can find, even to this day, are partial walkthroughs for this particular spin-off, which are not enough to unlock the secret skill level called Extreme. May I please request that someone cracks down on this rarity by posting a complete walkthrough for Zero Hour in celebration of either of the three upcoming anniversaries since this spin-off? Please, keep in mind that I'm still sporting United States version 1.0 and I'd like you to take that into consideration when typing down how to get all sixty-four kills on the level called Up-Ship Creek, which I number to be Episode 2, Level 3. I already know where discover all of the secret areas and save all of the babes on this Up-Ship Creek level, so I can help you with those two level results. I guarantee that I wouldn't be making this request if I didn't do a thorough search on Google multiple times for either a complete walkthrough or the official strategy guide in PDF format. Thank you and you're welcome.

User is offline   OpenMaw 

• Judge Mental

This is the first time i've ever heard of this secret difficulty level.

User is offline   rodrigames 

View PostCommando Nukem, on 22 July 2014 - 01:34 PM, said:

This is the first time i've ever heard of this secret difficulty level.

It does say in most cheat sites that there is such a skill level in this spin-off and how to unlock it. Here's a link to one of my favorites:

http://www.gamewinne...kemZeroHour.htm

User is offline   ultra tree 85! 

• Honored Donor

View Postrodrigames, on 22 July 2014 - 02:27 PM, said:

It does say in most cheat sites that there is such a skill level in this spin-off and how to unlock it. Here's a link to one of my favorites:

http://www.gamewinne...kemZeroHour.htm

I've heard people talk about secret levels/modes in Zero Hour before, but I haven't ever found any. One example is that I have head if you complete the entire game without dying once, you get a secret level called 'Arcadia'. I don't know if all of these are just made up, or if they are based on files left in the rom, or where they come from. :P

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

Heh, reminds me of the days when people would say there was a cheat code to make Lara naked in Tomb Raider.

User is offline   Jimmy 

• Let's go Brandon!

You can access all the Zero Hour levels through the debug cheat. "Arcadia" doesn't exist.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options