Duke4.net Forums: trans tables not acceptable in 6/16 synth build - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

trans tables not acceptable in 6/16 synth build

User is offline   Scott_AW 

I tried updating Eduke32 and upon running it I got this error.

Attached Image: newbuild.JPG

I've been using one of the older January builds, so I couldn't say if this is a new thing or not. I've also been using an expanded Palette lookup table that has around 255 total palette changes.

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

Could you isolate the issue into an independent package that will trigger the error (probably just your LOOKUP.DAT) and upload it? (You can PM me if you don't want it public.)

User is offline   Scott_AW 

Here you go, it also has trans and the palette dat files. The trans and lookup aren't mine, maybe the trans is the original, but the lookup data I got from someone else around these forums a few years ago. I can do without and go back to the original, but it'd be nice to keep it.

The palette file I did make myself, so there could be an issue with that as well. Hope this helps.

Attached File(s)

User is offline   Helixhorned 

• EDuke32 Developer

The PALETTE.DAT is short of one byte. Simply use a hex editor to append something decent like a 255 byte...

Edit: no, I'm not "back" :(.

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

You had my hopes up Posted ImagePosted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options