Duke4.net Forums: Our Traffic Stats - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Our Traffic Stats  "Google Analytics & Statcounter Data"

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

It was a big effort for me to compile all of this. This might catch you by surprise--we're bigger than you might think, and we're growing. See the traffic spikes? That's where we'll be staying later this year. :rolleyes:

Duke4.net Analytics Data

Duke4.net Statcounter Data

HRP Website Analytics Data

HRP Website Statcounter Data

We've been recording Analytics data since 6/3/2005 for Duke4.net, and since 8/22/2006 for hrp.duke4.net (because that's when we started hosting it).

Statcounter data for Duke4.net dates back to our launch date of 12/17/2005, but it's still 8/22/2006 for the HRP site because of the reason I noted above.

User is offline   Kathy 

That's great.

By the end of this five-year plan Duke4.net should become the biggest Duke related site. 3drealms, you're going DOWN!

User is offline   zchri9 

• Honored Donor

With a site this awesome, it doesn't surprise me.
And yes, we will be staying there. (only cause the sites so awesome :rolleyes: )

This post has been edited by zchri9: 27 April 2009 - 11:12 PM

User is offline   Eclipse 

That's great, usually over a thousand uniques a day. Quite a bounce rate mind, but I suppose that's because people check the front page for news and then leave.

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

We're pretty damn awesome... :rolleyes: It's going pretty well for a website that mostly generates news from original content or rumors, and the rare pieces of official info that comes around now and then...

Btw, at times i recieve emails from people, who would like to exchange website links... I suppose it would be good as long those guys are gaming related, and BIG, because obviously that would lead to more visitors checking our website as well...

But i think i should forward that sorta stuff to Yatta, in the end it's his decision i think, did you get some kind of email like this too recently Yatta..? And how seriously should we take that kind of offers..?

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Nope Micki, never got any e-mails like that. We link sites when they're Duke related, or when they have good Alexa rankings. Forward the e-mails to me if you can! :rolleyes:

User is offline   Splat 

• Eat Shit and...

I want to see a 100K uniques spike one day.

User is offline   Micki! 

We probably will when it's out, haha... It hit 13.000 once for the teaser alone i recall...

View PostYatta, on Apr 28 2009, 05:26 PM, said:

Nope Micki, never got any e-mails like that. We link sites when they're Duke related, or when they have good Alexa rankings. Forward the e-mails to me if you can! :rolleyes:

Well my problem with this one mail was that he didn't forward his website's address at all... But sure, i'll forward it anyways...

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Our record is 15,587 unique hits on December 19, 2007. :rolleyes:

User is offline   Micki! 

Even better :rolleyes:

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostBurnett, on 27 April 2009 - 11:10 PM, said:

3drealms, you're going DOWN!

(looking at the date of the post) Damn... ;)

Anyway, Yatta, how about some recent stats regarding duke4.net(and forums!)?

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

Here's some data from last month alone. It's better than what we had back when I started this thread 2009, but it's also significantly lower than what we had in 2011 for DNF (25K uniques per day). ;)

*Note that this doesn't cover traffic for HRP and other hosted sites.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: statcounter.png

Attached File(s)

User is offline   Kathy 

Aussies kicked everyone's ass.

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostBurnett, on 06 October 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

Aussies kicked everyone's ass.

It was probably just Micky ;)

This post has been edited by Lunick: 06 October 2012 - 05:45 PM

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I can't open the page if I never close it Posted Image

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

So I visited the site 371 times last month.

• Honored Donor

Which Australians live in Brisbane? DanM? I don't think he's been visiting that much anyway.

User is offline   Kathy 

Most likely some anonymous people. And does this statistic count views from the same IP as different visits?

Plus you should be aware that these stats are for the site itself(duke4.net) without forums. Active forumgoers probably not going there that frequently anyway.

User is offline   The Commander 

• I used to be a Brown Fuzzy Fruit, but I've changed bro...

View PostMicky C, on 11 October 2012 - 12:29 AM, said:

Which Australians live in Brisbane? DanM? I don't think he's been visiting that much anyway.

He is Sydney.

• Honored Donor

Ah Sydney, the capital of Australia, I should have guessed.

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostMicky C, on 12 October 2012 - 02:28 AM, said:

Ah Sydney, the capital of Australia

Posted Image

User is offline   Kathy 

Sydney is a capital?

User is offline   Hank 

View PostBurnett, on 12 October 2012 - 04:07 AM, said:

Sydney is a capital?

Yes. Posted Image For - wait - you must have looked that up?!! (I did) Posted ImagePosted Image

User is offline   Kathy 

I looked it up only to confirm what I already knew. Just in case they changed the capital.

• Honored Donor

Actually, it is a capital, just not of Australia. It's the capital of its state; New South Wales. I always thought that was a horrible name. I mean, it's not new is it? Give it a few thousand years if we're still around and we'll see how new it is...

User is offline   Lunick 

View PostMicky C, on 13 October 2012 - 01:03 AM, said:

Actually, it is a capital, just not of Australia. It's the capital of its state; New South Wales. I always thought that was a horrible name. I mean, it's not new is it? Give it a few thousand years if we're still around and we'll see how new it is...

So I guess you think New York is terrible too?

• Honored Donor

You wouldn't believe how many shows have made the New New York joke. Ok, just two; Futurama and Dr Who. I mean names of cities/states whatever aren't so bad, but why the fuck did Apple call the iPad 3 the "new" ipad? The old numbering system was perfectly fine, and everyone calls it the ipad 3 anyway. Two or more generations down things are going to be messy. I miss Steve.

User is offline   Kathy 

You still didn't explain how the hell australian citizen could call Sydney the capital of Australia?

User is offline   Hank 

View PostBurnett, on 13 October 2012 - 07:05 AM, said:

You still didn't explain how the hell australian citizen could call Sydney the capital of Australia?

Prolly because the official capital is less then a hundred years old? Or it was designed by an American? Or it should have been Melbourne or Sydney to begin with? Or when ever you read the News, it's the Sydney this or Sydney that? And what has this to do with Duke4 stats? Is there a Duker in Canberra? Posted Image

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options