Duke4.net Forums: New DNF level renders: Andrew Wilson (2001-2006) - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New DNF level renders: Andrew Wilson (2001-2006)

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I don't see them selling it cheaply though. And I have a feeling they wouldn't want to sell it back to 3DR, out of spite.

User is offline   Hank 

if you would have told me a year ago, the investment firm supporting interceptor buys 3D Realms I would have laughed myself silly.

Look at it from a business side.
1. Take Two stated Duke Nukem Forever was a mistake.
2. Gearbox will not be able to dump the IP for as long as 3D Realms is still around.
3. Interceptor wants to work on Duke Nukem.
4. Gearbox is working on anything but Duke Nukem.
5. Cold cash solves a lot of hot issues.

User is offline   lambdist 

View PostMr. Tibbs, on 29 May 2014 - 05:55 PM, said:

Super minor, but here's a DNF Subway render from Chris DeSimone.

Posted Image

It's neat to know Interceptor has Duke multiple builds. Hopefully one day they'll surface in some form or another.

Where did you find it?

User is offline   Mr. Tibbs 

View Postlambdist, on 31 May 2014 - 09:30 AM, said:

Where did you find it?

http://3dprofessiona...st.blogspot.com

User is offline   Shaq Fu 

View PostDuke Rocks, on 30 May 2014 - 03:30 AM, said:

And when/where was it even confirmed that Interceptor had access to pre-release builds of DNF? I've never seen it acknowledged that anything of the sort was included in the purchase of 3DR.

Where on earth have you been man? You didn't read that HUGE thread on various Apogee and 3D Realms beta material in the Duke Nukem General????????

User is offline   Richard Shead 

• "Dick Nasty"

View PostGrounder, on 31 May 2014 - 05:36 PM, said:

Where on earth have you been man? You didn't read that HUGE thread on various Apogee and 3D Realms beta material in the Duke Nukem General????????

Absolutely. And I saw much talk and discussion of the pre-release builds of Duke 3D and Shadow Warrior. I didn't study each post meticulously, so if you could kindly link me to where it is explicitly stated that Interceptor received all unreleased DNF assets as part of their acquisition of Apogee, I'd be much obliged and happily eat my words of doubt for breakfast.

But the closest thing I can currently conjure up as possible supportive evidence would be when fresch answered a fan's inquiry on the matter with something to the extent of "No comment". And I'm not even positive that that happened. AND that's still nowheres near irrefutable confirmation if it did....in fact it could speak to the contrary, IMHO.

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options