Duke4.net Forums: Large Mini Battlelord - Duke4.net Forums

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Large Mini Battlelord

User is offline   Mav3r1ck 

So just for kicks and giggles, how would I be able to make the Battlelord thats weaker than the boss Battlelord but the same size, like on Duke Nukem Total Meltdown?

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

It's impossible in the vanilla game. You'd have to use con code.

View PostLunick Prime, on 14 June 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

It's impossible in the vanilla game. You'd have to use con code.

Oh well, I thought I'd be able to do it but I guess not, thanks :lol:

Sorry to BUMP and old topic but I figured it would be a little pointless to make another one considering it's about the same thing. Now that I understand a little more about CON coding I wanted to know where in the game.con I put the proper coding for large mini-battlelords.

EDIT: Sorry about the bump guys but while I was waiting on a possible reply, I did some experimenting and figured it out.

strength BOSS1PALSTRENGTH
sizeat 80 80
ai AIBOSS1SHOOTENEMY

Thats what did the trick to make the Mini-Battlelords full sized like the Battlelord itself. I tried killing it in various ways and this is what I got.

Shrinking the battlelord makes it have the same behavior as the TM version. Freezing it causes no problems, however when it thaws out it will only attack in the direction Duke was when you froze it regardless where you are at until it is killed. it respawns normally like other enemies. the expander kills it but with it's dying animation as the same as the boss Battlelord. Overall it's behavior is basically normal. And it also doesn't bounce up and down like the TM version.

This post has been edited by Mav3r1ck: 08 January 2015 - 08:13 AM

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options