• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Former 3D Realms Employee speaks out!  "MUST READ!"

User is offline   Wienerhole 

• Only A Man

View PostRobman, on 03 January 2015 - 07:18 PM, said:

Then they are surely proud of their Chucky :)

I have heard directly from the stem... the stem states clearly "I don't understand you" and this did not come with a positive energy.

That makes sense though I guess... because the stem and the bloom have to have very different priorities in order for the idea of itself to survive into the next season. In this environment however, I think this bloom has been marked for cloning. That said, some trees marked for chopping wind up not being chopped because the company chopping them goes out of business.

I have no idea what the thread resurrection poster was getting at.

User is offline   Robman 

• Asswhipe [sic]

View PostWiederToo, on 04 January 2015 - 12:46 PM, said:

I have heard directly from the stem... the stem states clearly "I don't understand you" and this did not come with a positive energy.

That makes sense though I guess... because the stem and the bloom have to have very different priorities in order for the idea of itself to survive into the next season. In this environment however, I think this bloom has been marked for cloning. That said, some trees marked for chopping wind up not being chopped because the company chopping them goes out of business.

So from this I get - Proud of you yet just don't get you, as you say the bloom and stem have different functions yet work together for the whole.

Cloning? As in.. others will adopt the same thinking as the environment would/should/could logically shape. Unless the game changes in an unexpected way.

This post has been edited by Robman: 04 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

This is actually really sad.. Not going to read all these pages. No wonder Duke Nukem Forever turned out to be the mess it was.. So sad.

Share this topic:

• 13 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options