Duke4.net Forums: New Cycloid and Duke Models - Come Get Some! - Duke4.net Forums

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New Cycloid and Duke Models - Come Get Some!

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Ah the emperor... such a great model of an enemy.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

Thank you Davox :-)

Khtugg - if you look at the OP there is a link to the download files. There is a licence text file in there. As long as you abide by that, you are good. Basically, if your game is an eduke32 mod then you should be fine. Anything else and either 3dr or gearbox may send you a letter.

User is offline   Khtugg 

View PostTea Monster, on 26 May 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

Thank you Davox :-)

Khtugg - if you look at the OP there is a link to the download files. There is a licence text file in there. As long as you abide by that, you are good. Basically, if your game is an eduke32 mod then you should be fine. Anything else and either 3dr or gearbox may send you a letter.

Hello Tea Monster,
I think I might have used the wrong... word, my "game" is just eduke32 and the High Resolution Pack as downloaded from the High Resolution Pack site. I can't wait to experience your good Work!

User is offline   Khtugg 

The new Duke and the Emperor are elusive, I cannot make them appear! I used the TortoiseSVN downloaded from the wiki but it failed. I tried to use the update feature of the program but when I do a box appears and says:

Update failed! Working copy 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Duke 3D\HRP' locked. 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Duke 3D\HRP' is already locked. The operation failed.

I am at a loss as what to do. Have anyone got any ideas for what to do next? Earlier I downloaded Tea Monster's Duke and Emps models, can they be placed into the games folder/folders manually?

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

svn cleanup
svn update

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostKhtugg, on 27 May 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

Earlier I downloaded Tea Monster's Duke and Emps models, can they be placed into the games folder/folders manually?

View PostLeoD, on 04 April 2013 - 06:13 AM, said:

[...] you can avoid the hassle: follow my signature and add the HRP update pack (5.2.486) from the Cutting Edge section to your autoload folder.

• Polymancer

That should do it. If you do want to to do it manually everything you need to add them is in the source files.

Dukes textures are getting a small update and the cycloid is getting a major animation upgrade in a week or two.

User is offline   Khtugg 

Hot diggity damn, I got it working. Thanks for helping me out, guys!

View PostTea Monster, on 27 May 2013 - 10:24 AM, said:

That should do it. If you do want to to do it manually everything you need to add them is in the source files.

Dukes textures are getting a small update and the cycloid is getting a major animation upgrade in a week or two.

Looking forward to it! I like what I've seen so far. ;)

• Polymancer

Sorry for the misunderstanding, glad you got sorted out.

• Polymancer

New animations for the Cycloid, new diffuse for Duke that fixes some hair issues. New diffuse for the bandolier that fixes a 'dead' poly and makes the bandolier lighter and gives it more of a 'leather' feel. Also gives Duke a Nuke belt buckle!
Should be up mid week.

User is offline   Paul B 

View PostTea Monster, on 26 February 2013 - 01:33 AM, said:

Doh, here's a fixed version - just the model. I'll upload the complete packs to sourceforge later.
Attachment 1405_duke2013.zip

Wesker500 - several enemies were in production. No plans to continue them at this time.

Tea Monster it is a real shame to see someone so talented leave the Duke community. Your contributions are much appreciated, you do amazing work!

This post has been edited by Paul B: 30 July 2013 - 09:14 PM

• Polymancer

Thank you very much.
I've got quite a few other projects on the go at the minute. I've got some ideas for a Duke mod I'd like to do. I may come back to it one day.

I've dropped the new Duke skins and my new hand dryer model in the HRP thread. I'll release the sources when I've exported the fixed Cycloid mesh.

This post has been edited by Tea Monster: 31 July 2013 - 01:08 AM

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options