• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Duke Nukem 3D: Forever  "Duke Nukem 3D with DNF assets"

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on 10 August 2012 - 05:37 PM, said:

Wesker500 granted me control over the project. It's still his mod, though, but I'm now in charge of adding everything in.
Alt-pals for the font and DEF improvement [13MiB]

This post has been edited by LeoD: 04 September 2014 - 02:44 PM

User is offline   necroslut 

I noticed that the Enforcers doesn't turn blue when frozen.
Also some sprites, mainly weapons, are squished but I'm sure you know that already.

User is offline   NUKEMDAVE 

View PostLeoD, on 12 August 2012 - 05:06 AM, said:

They're in.

View Postnecroslut, on 12 August 2012 - 09:48 AM, said:

I noticed that the Enforcers doesn't turn blue when frozen.
Also some sprites, mainly weapons, are squished but I'm sure you know that already.

I'm fully aware of it. Some of the hud weapons are going to have to be redone. I've fixed all of the pickup weapons. I also finished correcting all of Duke's sprites last night.

Can anyone show me how to size and reposition hud weapons? All I see on the Wiki is setuptile, but that doesn't work with hud images. I'm trying to fix the ripper at the moment.

User is offline   Ghoul 

It's work with Megaton Edition?

User is offline   Ghoul 

Whoa, someone work on this or what?

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

I'm pretty sure it's abandoned at this point, although there's probably a WIP version floating around somewhere. But why would you want to use megaton? http://www.eduke32.com/

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View PostTrooper Mick, on 30 March 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

I'm pretty sure it's abandoned at this point, although there's probably a WIP version floating around somewhere. But why would you want to use megaton? http://www.eduke32.com/

I doubt it would work well with Megaton anyway. Also, this guy saw my EDuke32 Multiplayer Madness video and he saw what I was doing with mixing it with the HRP because it looked cool to him. I have question, if I did this could I release it to the public giving respective credit to the HRP, Wesker, and NUKEMDAVE? It's odd mixing sprites with models. I would want to release it so I don't get some other obscure request. :)

This post has been edited by Spirrwell: 30 March 2013 - 04:37 PM

Credit me, too, if you get the latest version from Wesker and do that. I put alot of time in getting the dimensions of the sprites correct.

User is offline   Spirrwell 

• tile 1018

View PostNUKEMDAVE, on 30 March 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Credit me, too, if you get the latest version from Wesker and do that. I put alot of time in getting the dimensions of the sprites correct.

Yeah I edited my post as soon as I saw your name at the bottom viewing the topic I was like, OH SHIT! I forgot NUKEMDAVE. So it's okay for me to re-release it conjoined with the HRP giving proper credit?

View PostSpirrwell, on 30 March 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

So it's okay for me to re-release it conjoined with the HRP giving proper credit?

You'll have to ask Wesker. I don't have a problem with it.

User is offline   Jenz/Amaka 

Dayum, I bet this mod took forever to create. Shame it's abandon though.

User is offline   LeoD 

• Duke4.net topic/3513

I've noticed yesterday that my HRP/autoload compatible repackage has had a considerable amount of downloads over the last two years. :)
An updated version is available in the Other Stuff section of "my" thread.
Besides some DEF commenting the alt-paletted fonts from post #121 are now included, and in conjunction with the HRP you do no longer need to turn off models in the renderer setup.
If you already have the previous version you can save some 200MiB download volume by getting the updated/updating download from post #121.

Share this topic:

• 5 Pages +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options