Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

New DNF Achivments! For SP DLC?  "Finish Doktor Proton!"

User is offline   D3sol4tor 

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sry, my english is bad :(
Today I have new achievements in Duke Nukem Forever on Steam found.
Note on the new single player DLC?
on the moon? And with Dr. Proton....

Thank you for telling!!! Seem that we can now expand enemies, drive on moon rover, play new pinball machine, kill dr. proton and play a new machine game that let's you slap women >.< Looking fine. I was still hoping to fight the episode 2 boss from duke 3d :(

User is offline   DavoX 

• Honored Donor

Kids and their spoilers.

User is offline   Mikko 

• Honored Donor

I don't see how that stuff spoils. The DLC will probably be advertised with slogans such as "Dr. Proton is back".

User is online   Lunick 

This has been posted about 2 times now...

User is offline   Micky C 

• Honored Donor

IMO if Doctor Proton, Duke's iconic Arch Nemesis from the very first Duke Nukem game comes back only to be killed off in some DNF money-grabbing DLC, I'm gonna be pissed.

This post has been edited by Micky C: 27 September 2011 - 01:21 AM

User is offline   zwieback 

i still feel like the dlc's will be better than the game itself. which isn't so hard :(

View PostMicky C, on 27 September 2011 - 01:21 AM, said:

IMO if Doctor Proton, Duke's iconic Arch Nemesis from the very first Duke Nukem game comes back only to be killed off in some DNF money-grabbing DLC, I'm gonna be pissed.

He's only iconic to the people who even know/care what Duke Nukem games were like before DN3D. The Pig-Cops/maybe the Cycloid Emperor are what the general public associate more commonly with Duke Nukem now. Proton is very much part of Duke's history, but he's only been in the first Duke Nukem game that most people don't care about nowadays. At least it'll be his only appearance until the DLC comes out.

This post has been edited by BraveTriforcer: 01 October 2011 - 12:33 PM

User is offline   #SH@DOW# 

All new achievements were removed from steam

User is offline   Serge 

• Nukem de Duc pour Toujours

Yes, removed from personal achievements but it's still in the global achievement stats.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options