Duke4.net Forums: What are you working on for Duke right now? - Duke4.net Forums

• 361 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

What are you working on for Duke right now?  "Post about whatever Duke related stuff you're doing"

User is offline   sergey808a 

View PostDave_Billing, on 23 May 2015 - 12:55 AM, said:

Just released the polymer optimized edition of my 5 map episode, Duke Nukem 3D: Operation Blitzkrieg. I created my own website, which I just uploaded today, so I can finally make it publicly available!

http://www.fatangus.nz/Maps.html

The original vanilla edition is there also, if you so wish to download it instead.

Thanks for the cool maps for my favorite games. Especially for Spawn episode for Doom II, it has amazing mapdesign with beautiful effects. I will waiting SP map for Doom 3.

User is offline   Perro Seco 

Working on my "Blacklist TC":

Posted Image
The frame rate is a bit low because my computer is old, but it works fine anyway.

User is offline   darkcaleb 

View PostPerro Seco, on 07 June 2015 - 08:20 AM, said:

Posted Image
The frame rate is a bit low because my computer is old, but it works fine anyway.

Looks promising! Keep up the good work. Between, how is the mod coming along?

User is offline   TerminX 

• el fundador

Perro Seco, on 07 June 2015 - 08:20 AM, said:

Posted Image

What are your system specs? That's a pretty awesome looking scene. :)

User is offline   Perro Seco 

darkcaleb, on 07 June 2015 - 04:18 PM, said:

Looks promising! Keep up the good work. Between, how is the mod coming along?
I've been working a lot the last six months, but I've lot of things to do yet. This will take me some years to finish, maybe three or four...

TerminX, on 07 June 2015 - 06:33 PM, said:

What are your system specs? That's a pretty awesome looking scene. :)
Windows XP, Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8400 @ 2.26 GHz, 2.86 GB RAM.

In the image above says only 36 fps. In modern systems I saw more than 100 fps, but the game runs without any problem for me.

User is offline   Minigunner 

Grabbag on Virtual Sound Canvas.
I had to modify the midi to account for several things VSC didn't quite do right, such as the Feedback Guitar lacking feedback (just like with MSGS Wavetable, a licensed older version of the program) and the Rock Rhythm instrument lacking the muted strums, and thus the bass, on the higher-volume notes. This is how it sounds without modification.
Also though you guys know it already, I'll post the copyright notice regardless:

Spoiler

This post has been edited by Minigunner: 14 May 2017 - 02:22 PM

User is offline   blizzart 

Just playing around little bit... :)

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: capt0006.png

User is offline   Mark 

I would consider firing the Maid service. The place is a mess. :)

Working on a gold pistol for duke check it out! Posted Image

Dont make fun its my first time making an art picture :)

This post has been edited by duke a number1: 18 June 2015 - 04:24 PM

User is offline   Hendricks266 

• Weaponized Autism

View Postduke a number1, on 18 June 2015 - 04:24 PM, said:

Nice! Keep practicing.

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View Postduke a number1, on 18 June 2015 - 04:24 PM, said:

Dont make fun its my first time making an art picture :)

Neat. Maybe you could mod it to be like the Golden Gun or Golden PP7 from the 007 games, that kill in one shot.

Maybe give it some more luster to look more "golden"? Try experimenting with the hue map in Photoshop, GIMP, or whatever art software you're using.

• Weaponized Autism

View PostComrade Major, on 20 June 2015 - 06:04 AM, said:

Maybe give it some more luster to look more "golden"? Try experimenting with the hue map in Photoshop, GIMP, or whatever art software you're using.

He is working within the Duke 3D palette, so there is not much he'll be able to do.

Also, change your avatar. :)

Hehe thanks right now I want to learn how to make new types of weapons is there any. Thread for that if so please direct me and once I learn how to that you guys can send me request how what guns you want me to make. So you guys can do what ever you want with them! But yea if there is any thread of how to make sprites guns etc please let me now . ☺️

• Weaponized Autism

No one has stepped up to write a tutorial about making a new weapon in-game because it is an ad hoc process--meaning it is hard to give a complete set of instructions that someone who isn't already well-versed in CON scripting can follow. As I mentioned in PM, clear and planned-out ideas are essential to getting help, so think about all the attributes your new weapon will have so that we can point you in the right direction. Ideally I could use the discussion to help construct a substantial tutorial after you've finished your weapon.

As of now I am out of town but before I left I was working on customizing weapons from Duke mods and such ! So ill
Keep you informed and try to help out as much as I can !

User is offline   Mark 

View PostMr. Alias Nameless, on 07 February 2014 - 07:31 AM, said:

Dark Level: my first horror mod

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

A protagonist apartaments
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

TROR advanced usage
Posted ImagePosted Image

Any updates to this project? I haven't seen any posts lately from the author. The latest youtube vid was dec.1st last year.

This post has been edited by Mark.: 22 June 2015 - 06:10 PM

User is offline   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

There are a lot of updates. I am going to upload new video soon.

User is offline   Tea Monster 

• Polymancer

OMG I used to live in a place that looked just like the last pic. Right down to the wall colouring that looked like someone who gorged themselves on mint chocolate chip icecream exploded in the hallway.

Hey guys just want to keep you guys alive here is a video on something i am working on its a pistol for duke its a prototype i am getting the hang of this i think i might be the first person to make a tut on how to edit and make new weapons :) give me feed back if you want that!

User is offline   Inspector Lagomorf 

• Glory To Motherland!

View PostHendricks266, on 20 June 2015 - 10:56 AM, said:

He is working within the Duke 3D palette, so there is not much he'll be able to do.

Also, change your avatar. :)

I guess Duke's palette is allergic to the color yellow?

Also, changed.

User is offline   brullov 

• Senior Artist at TGK

Dark Level. Trailer will be released soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Max Payne 

• Skinny little Russian liberal faggot

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 26 June 2015 - 04:35 AM, said:

Hmm thats actually interesting looks like I might enjoy it. Something unusual?

User is offline   MetHy 

View PostArtem Nevinchany, on 26 June 2015 - 04:35 AM, said:

That's one big chair.

User is offline   Mark 

Hopefully quality control catches stuff like that before release. :)

User is offline   Zaxtor 

Working on Treq.

Updating music change so if we save and reload it doesn't "reset to default" music.
Made probably largest voxel thing ever made soo far.. Is in 3 parts.
And more

This post has been edited by Zaxtor: 28 June 2015 - 08:32 AM

User is offline   Bloodclaw 

Moved here : http://forums.duke4....post__p__225472

This post has been edited by Bloodclaw: 30 June 2015 - 11:57 PM

User is offline   Fox 

• Fraka kaka kaka kaka-kow!

Gotta love the remake of the original levels.

User is offline   Loke 

View PostBloodclaw, on 30 June 2015 - 05:31 AM, said:

Been working on a city map for over a year (with a few months long pauses from time to time). Can't really say I'm still working on it, I don't have much skill at properly placing enemies and goodies.
I think I've improved a lot over years though compared to my other release. The exterior part still lacks some shadows and details but I find some of the interiors I've done to be decent enough.

Download link if you want to give it a try :
http://duke3d.h38.or...5c10_r00036.zip

Good map but I have to wonder if you're really supposed to run around with a pistol at the start while tons of enemies chase you around. After running around the city for 10 minutes alerting every possible enemy I got lucky when one of the Pig Cops decided to drop a shotgun. The map looks great but the gameplay was frustrating at the beginning due to the lack of weapons.

User is offline   Bloodclaw 

View PostLoke, on 30 June 2015 - 08:42 AM, said:

Good map but I have to wonder if you're really supposed to run around with a pistol at the start while tons of enemies chase you around. After running around the city for 10 minutes alerting every possible enemy I got lucky when one of the Pig Cops decided to drop a shotgun. The map looks great but the gameplay was frustrating at the beginning due to the lack of weapons.

The map is not really finished, there are a lot of empty places where I could have put more weapons (especially on the northern part of the map) though I didn't know which ones to put as I didn't want to make the secret places unrewarding. You can actually get the chaingun, RPG and pipebombs in secret places in the Shop'n'bag even without the red keycard and the shotgun is not that far from there either, but yeah on the first playthrough you're not supposed to know this.

This post has been edited by Bloodclaw: 30 June 2015 - 09:15 AM

User is offline   sergey808a 

View PostBloodclaw, on 30 June 2015 - 05:31 AM, said:

Been working on a city map for over a year (with a few months long pauses from time to time). Can't really say I'm still working on it, I don't have much skill at properly placing enemies and goodies.
I think I've improved a lot over years though compared to my other release. The exterior part still lacks some shadows and details but I find some of the interiors I've done to be decent enough.

Download link if you want to give it a try :
http://duke3d.h38.or...5c10_r00036.zip

Amazing work!
Very beautiful map with many details and interesting places. Quality of details is very high.
If adds some weapons and more monsters, map will be complete.
I hope you finished it.

Share this topic:

• 361 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options