Duke4.net Forums: [RELEASE] WHITE NOISE - Duke4.net Forums

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

[RELEASE] WHITE NOISE

User is offline   uLTra 

View PostSanek, on 02 July 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

Do you plan to upload this map on WT's steam workshop? It looks like a good map, would like to play it with this edition (since you use WT art here).

Hello Sanek,
the majority is playing with eduke32 apparently. Because of this I'm replacing the WT Textures with other textures.
I plan to distribute the map on other sites.
Is it possible to implement own user/defs/game.con to the steam workshop? If yes I will upload it to the workshop.

User is offline   NNC 

Edit: post removed

This post has been edited by Nancsi: 06 July 2018 - 01:17 PM

User is offline   Apiai 

Hi, I have WT installed but the bmp files are not in .art files but located directly into
C:\games\D3D_WT\textures\TILES021
C:\games\D3D_WT\textures\TILES022
etc...
So I've tried to copy directories TILES021 and TILES022 from WT folder to my eduke folder but it's doesn't work.
I've also tried to create ART files from scratch with bastART 1.1, but it says "can only import 8 bits files"

Is there another way to make this map works ?

User is offline   Apiai 

I've finally been able to play the map. Thanks for your work uLTra, very nice map !

User is offline   jkas789 

Does anyone have a active link for map? The links seem to be down and my google fu has failed me in finding it online.

User is online   Aleks 

View Postjkas789, on 12 April 2022 - 07:04 AM, said:

Does anyone have a active link for map? The links seem to be down and my google fu has failed me in finding it online.

Try CGS: http://www.scent-88....ews/W/wn/wn.php

User is offline   jkas789 

Thanks mate!

Share this topic:

• 2 Pages +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options