• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The Photo Thread

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

It's true :)

User is offline   EvanAzzo 

Really, my smile doesn't change?

I'm kinda reluctant to post my ugly mug on the net, so no pic of that. I actually have plenty of pictures of me on the internet, usually holding a big pike (the fish, not the weapon). But you'll only be able to find them if you know my real name :).

I've seen Hellbounds pic, and because of that I can't resist pasting me wearing my favorite bandshirt onto here.

Posted Image

Beat that!

PS, I've had a couple of beerz. I'm probably highly nonsensical atm (this post took an age to write).

User is offline   Yatta 

• Pizza Lawyer

View PostMicki!, on May 27 2009, 03:38 AM, said:

Funny how you never change facial expressions btw :)

http://yattaface3dr.ytmnd.com/

User is offline   K100 

Me a long time ago: Posted Image

Me 1 year ago: Posted Image
Posted Image

Me 5 months ago: Posted Image

Me 5 minutes ago: Posted Image
Posted Image

This post has been edited by K100: 27 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostEvanAzzo, on May 27 2009, 05:51 AM, said:

Hai guys.
I be here with my new haircut and my sunglasses

I guess, you haven't found your emo pics? :)

View PostSkullHacker, on May 28 2009, 03:31 AM, said:

I've seen Hellbounds pic, and because of that I can't resist pasting me wearing my favorite bandshirt onto here.

I had an Emperor t-shirt. It was old and torn. Bought last week new one.

Beat that!

http://forums.duke4.net/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry10740

Too bad I lost my super Burzum sweater(or something like that). It was old anyway, though. But still can't find a decent replacement. Only have t-shirts. :D

View PostLotan, on May 28 2009, 01:15 PM, said:

I had an Emperor t-shirt. It was old and torn. Bought last week new one.

http://forums.duke4.net/index.php?showtopi...amp;#entry10740

Too bad I lost my super Burzum sweater(or something like that). It was old anyway, though. But still can't find a decent replacement. Only have t-shirts. :D

Good stuff breaks too easily huh? Especially during concerts. I rarely wear the Emperor shirt during concerts anyway. I was told my shirt was a "limited edition" shirt from one of their reunion tours. I got it off Marktplaats (Dutch Ebay like site) though for only 15 euros :).

The Satyricon T-shirt is nice. :D Too bad they're newest shit is just that: shit. I'm considering buying more band shirts and especially sweaters, as my collection is starting to run out (wear and tear!).
-------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, I'm going to go fishing for pike this coming weekend, as the season is opening this saturday. If I beat my personal record pike, which is very possible (I illegaly hooked a huge one last weekend, but it got away) I might share a pic :D.

User is offline   Master Fibbles 

• I have the power!

Posted Image

Cut my hair and shaved.

This post has been edited by Mr.Flibble: 28 May 2009 - 06:57 AM

User is offline   X-Vector 

You don't look very cross.

• I have the power!

I'll have to dig around to find a picture of me being cross...

EDIT: Actually, this is a funny picture because my friend's girlfriend took this picture at just the wrong time so I look pissed off while the other guys are happy.
Posted Image

This post has been edited by Mr.Flibble: 28 May 2009 - 07:13 AM

User is offline   Kathy 

View PostSkullHacker, on May 28 2009, 06:35 PM, said:

Good stuff breaks too easily huh? Especially during concerts.

It was like 5 years old... It was only natural it didn't last. Besides, when I am at the concert, I'm not headbanging or anything. On the concerts I like to listen to music.

Anyway, I rarely go to concerts these days(because they suck anyway where I live).
Though, I was at Skepticism/Esoteric this year! \m/

I rarely wear the Emperor shirt during concerts anyway. I was told my shirt was a "limited edition" shirt from one of their reunion tours. I got it off Marktplaats (Dutch Ebay like site) though for only 15 euros :).

Mine was glowing in the dark... Accidentaly found out one night. Was really pleased with that little touch to an awesome t-shirt.

The Satyricon T-shirt is nice. :D Too bad they're newest shit is just that: shit.

I've bought it before listening to that album. Didn't like it. But the cover(which is on the t-shirt) is looking great.

View PostLotan, on May 29 2009, 12:18 PM, said:

It was like 5 years old... It was only natural it didn't last. Besides, when I am at the concert, I'm not headbanging or anything. On the concerts I like to listen to music.

Anyway, I rarely go to concerts these days(because they suck anyway where I live).
Though, I was at Skepticism/Esoteric this year! \m/

I've bought it before listening to that album. Didn't like it. But the cover(which is on the t-shirt) is looking great.

Yeah, same here, mostly. Except about going to Skepricism/Esoteric. I haven't been to a concert for a looong time actually... been really busy with studying.
Anyway, last concert I went to was way to extreme anyway. I went to the toilet, and blood was all over the sinks. And I saw 2 people with broken jaws. Not exactly my idea of a enjoyable evening. I remember it was something with finntroll...

-----------

Anyway, Like I said, I've been fishing for pike. Caught a few nice ones. But not a personal record. I'm still wondering If i should post a pic or not. Anyone interested?

A what the heck. Its not as if it's going to kill me. :)

Posted Image

I'm not that interesting anyway. :D

edit: It's strictly catch and release ofcourse. I really enjoyed catching it. It gave a good scrap.

This post has been edited by SkullHacker: 30 May 2009 - 12:33 PM

User is offline   Kathy 

It's strictly catch and release ofcourse.

Why is that? Is it against some moral law to go fishing and then eating your catch?

View PostLotan, on May 30 2009, 11:04 PM, said:

Why is that? Is it against some moral law to go fishing and then eating your catch?

Nah, I've eaten some self caught zander :) , it's just that i'm catching a lot lately, and it's too much to take home. Also, pikes are pretty important to the ecosystem here, as they are the biggest freshwater predators (catfish are really very rare here. Rare as in: I would be in the news if i caught one.). I'd like to keep catching a lot of fish, so I put them back. :D

This post has been edited by SkullHacker: 30 May 2009 - 01:23 PM

User is offline   Kathy 

Btw, I found my OLD photo with Burzum sweater. Man...

User is offline   Hellbound 

Show it!

I've got only a t-shirt from Hvis Lyset Tar Oss.

User is offline   Kathy 

Hvis Lyset Tar Oss is my personal favorite.

posted image

Shit, I want another one just like that...

P.S. I also found some of my "goth" photos. I'm not gonna post those. :)

This post has been edited by Helel: 26 February 2012 - 12:20 PM

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

Can't sleep!

Attached thumbnail(s)

• Attached Image: alan_sept09.jpg

User is offline   Sangman 

Looking a lot cooler there than 6 years ago :o

User is offline   Kathy 

Can we see the "6 years ago" photo?

User is offline   Alan 

• Hellspawn

Absolutely not. :o Just imagine me with short hair, clean-shaven and wearing glasses (which I no longer need thanks to corrective surgery).

User is offline   Kathy 

Ok. No short hear please. Speaking of the length. I haven't cut mine since last year. They still aren't long enough to suffice a photo update, though. Plus I already posted the long haired one on this page.

This is about a month old. My Alien statue's in the garage
in a box with its head off; a couple of cats will have to do :o
Posted Image

User is offline   Kathy 

After the shower and fan.
Posted Image

P.S. Martin, where is the second cat? I can only see the black one.

This post has been edited by Lotan: 30 September 2009 - 11:12 AM

• I have the power!

Posted Image

Pedo stache picture.

User is offline   Kathy 

Mister, are you plan on keeping moustache? Cause it looks terrible in a current form.

Sorry. :o

View PostLotan, on Sep 30 2009, 08:01 PM, said:

Martin, where is the second cat? I can only see the black one.

We call Anwynn the grey ghost because she's small and likes hiding in small corners :o
(Look closely; she's sitting behind the computer, but the sun makes her difficult to see).

This post has been edited by Martin Howe: 03 October 2009 - 01:58 AM

User is offline   Micki! 

• Candy Consumptionist & Administrator

These are a bit old, i have shaved since then...

Posted Image

Posted Image

User is offline   Kathy 

Yeah. Being unshaved is meh.

User is offline   Sangman 

I don't care about shaved or unshaved (at least, for a guy!). Personally I'm often just too lazy to shave and some people claim that I have bad taste or am trying to call attention to myself or something. lawl

Share this topic:

• 30 Pages +
  • « First
  • Last »
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

All copyrights and trademarks not owned by Voidpoint, LLC are the sole property of their respective owners. Play Ion Fury! ;) © Voidpoint, LLC

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options